Yo Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the art is anything like in your signature...

It should have been put where the rest of the autistic art belongs: In the trash bin.

It should be put through a panel of reviewers, who decide its merit and value through an arbitrary numerical system, by which to decide if it qualifies to get you a trophy made out of pseudo-gold.

FERRETS LOL CATS LOL OH MY GOD HAHA ADORBS LIEK OH MY GOD DID YOU KNOW YOUR HANDS ARE HUMONGOUS??

... It needs to be given a warm hug and a cup of cocoa, by your goat mom.

^- This is how you do a shit post by the way. Actually creating fucking content, not reposting gifs and vomiting idiotic "your mom" level one liners.
I know this is from quite a few pages ago now, but, I just want to take a moment to acknowledge it.

In a topic about shitposting, and Gwazi's shitposting in particular, Brovo brings us this series of responses which all cleverly tie back to previous threads and conversations, and all tying back to Gwazi in particular. From the reference to Gwazi's own stance on dark humor -- used marvelously well and in a topical way, "punching up" to borrow a phrase -- to the always-applicable argument against randumb, each spoiler tag is a delight to open and read, rewarding the reader for their own perceived cleverness in understanding the joke.

A wonderful post all around that will surely create huge waves in the shitposting industry.

SHITPOSTING'S ALL ABOUT THE REFERENCE GAME. BECAUSE IT'S A MORE ACCEPTABLE FORM OF ELITISTS BLATANTLY STATING SUPERIORITY THROUGH SHOWING A LACK OF EFFORT. IT'S LIKE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS, BUT WITH GIFS.

Unfortunately it won't matter. Nobody's going to hear it. They'll all be too busy ignoring this in favor of youtube dumps about as clever and as subtle as a monkey flinging shit at its keeper. It's used to avoid uncomfortable discussions that certain people want to suppress. The hypocrites are everywhere, and their bullying tactics are common enough on the Internet to often be ignored as the status quo. After all, bullying is so much more acceptable when it's done in the name of diversity, and is humorous. We're such vicious creatures, anesthetized to the damage our words can do on the Internet through taking grotesque spiels and confining them to singular images that convey the same thing just to save time. It will never change.

ALL CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

I lost count of the number of rules violations we've got going on here on Page Three.

Which I think is a new low, even by the lofty standards of you cunts.

Everyone out.

• Love
Reactions: Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.