Xesious

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elie quickly looked up at the girl, then towards the side where the person running had finally caught up to them. She sigh again. "Why, just in one day, I become popular with people." She said. She pulled out her sword, it may be people who seem harmless but she knew better than to just let them go. She pointed it to the girl first, then moved to the other guy. "What do you two want?" She asked. Alastair...well he said his name, but who is she? Elie thought to herself.

"A kiss would be nice, but I'd like a hug, too. Or maybe I should start with a name?" The sword didn't particularly scare her, but it did put Sylphia on edge. "I'm Sylphia! It's a pleasure, Alastair! You're very cute." Still she didn't move from her perch, hanging from a branch by her knees and letting her hair splay out. "You two are both cute, too. Especially together like that. But you know what would make it even cuter? You should be holding hands!"

Alastair face turn red at Sylphia's response "Ummm..." He staled from the fear and fluster that came over him. "To kill somebody." wait did I REAL just say the truth, how STUPID thought Alastair. "Err... Ummm... Not you, I don't want to kill you, I am an assassin!" he exclaimed Most sane people would kill you or throw you in jail for being an assassin, let alone help you.

"No what I am trying to say is can you help me fine someone," ramble Alastair, "I was hired to kill him, but he was abducted by thieves. It nothing personal but I need the money, honestly I don't want to kill, you see--" Alastair quickly covered his mouth. He talked to much, if he continued he might as well write an autobiography.

Fang raised Oblivion in front of him and it pulsed, so he focused his attention on Sylphia while Duran kept hers on Alastair. Even at the mention of he and Elie looking cute and should hold hands he showed not even the slightest bit of emotion, there was a demon in front of him and he wasn't going to take his attention off her now. His whole body throbbed as the demon blood in his veins sensed the presence of another demon, Black Blade even began to hum. He suppressed the urge to groan then quickly concentrated, he once again gained control of his body but kept Oblivion in front of him. One of Duran's ears pointed towards Fang while the other listened to what the male stranger said, Is it his blood finally understanding what he is while his mind is still oblivious?

Sylphia stared in stunned amazement at the stammering boy. Then her face started to flush and her body shook. "So... SO CUUUUUTE!" She wanted to jump from the tree and wrap him up in a tight hug. She would have if there hadn't been a large number of sharp objects beneath her. One of which she most definitely did not want to meet. "Dream-boy, can you move? You've already got a girl, so I'd like to join Alastair." She knew it wouldn't be as simple as that, but she may have put herself in a tighter spot than she had planned.

"Okay, I get it. I smell it in you, so I bet you've caught me, too. My mother wasn't a very nice demon. Now will you put that thing away? It gives me the creeps."

Just as she finished speaking Fang drew Black Blade and also pointed it at her, "W-what do you mean you c-can smell it on me?!" he stumbled and glared at her. When she blinked at him he lowered Black Blade but kept Oblivion where it was, he had no idea what came over him and his eyes softened as he look at Sylphia. Duran quickly closed the distance and stood by Fang to protect his right side, "I guess you know the story about these two weapons, I'll consider lowering the other once you answer my question," he replied as he personality and he talked changed a bit.

"I mean you smell like me. There's demon blood in you. And I wouldn't say I know about those two weapons, per se, but even half a set of genetics carries a survival instinct as deep as that. Do you know how many demons those things have killed?" One final shiver ran down Sylphia's spine, then she flipped herself upright and descended slightly, staying just outside of sword range. "Say, I never got your name. Nor your girlfriend's, nor that of the girl guarding your other side."

"Come on guys, Relax!" Alastair say trying to calm everyone, "No one want to get hurt, let just calm down get some food and talk over a meal my treat." He had no idea what he was doing, but he was afraid and all this talk of demons didn't help. He want peace and his hero, Fang the Nobelist of Nobles to hurt someone.

Fang showed no emotion but inside he was shocked, he slid Black Blade back into its sheathe then lower Oblivion a bit. "You say there is demon blood in me but that's impossible," he glared then pondered his next course of action. "I'm Fang," then he motioned to Elie, "She's not my girlfriend," and he glanced at Duran "This is Duran the white wolf from the Dark Forest." he replied then looked back at Sylphia. Oblivion hungered to taste her blood but he ignored its thoughts then lowered his arm when Alastair spoke, "I'll agree to the meal if she does," he replied then looked at Elie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I walk up to the gate with ease, inches away from the stone door. Standing there like an idiot, I waited and waited for the door to open. A guard walked towards the platform above me, a short gruff man with greyish armor eyed me closely. Then, he finally had the guts to say something...

"A fee must be payed in order to access this town." he said in a monotone voice
"I am...huh, WHAT?" My faced twitched a little looking up. Grabbing my pouch, I answered him back with a slightly angry tone

"Since when did this town require a fee?"
"Ah, not too long ago! There's a new lord in charge now, quite a nice guy if you ask me." Just as the guard smiled and moved a little, I could hear a bit of change clinking together. Hah, A tax!
"How much is this "fee?", guard?"
"Let me see..." The guard fiddled, than motioned with his hands the price.
My mouth dropped a little from the second I saw the numbers. Looking at my pouch, I would have to at least give up my money and a little more. Ok, Maybe the money isn't a big deal for this big dream of mine, but I at least need some to keep afloat for myself...

I stood there, stuck at what to do next.

"Perfect! You're so wonderful, Alastair!" Sylphia jumped from the tree to land near the self-proclaimed assassin. "I really want something sweet right now. A confectionery sounds so delectable right now." The tip of her tongue played lightly over her lips for a moment as she cast a look at Alastair. Her chin tilted down and her lashes fluttered, a bit of magic beginning to build in her gaze.

*thunk thunk thunk*

A series of three golden needles bit into the wood at Sylphia's feet. They didn't touch her, but it was enough to interrupt her magic. She turned to look up at the source, pouting a little. "We're just getting to know each other," she complained to the blonde sitting atop the train.

"Don't care," was the response, a voice carrying the same natural melodic quality as Sylphia's yet lacking in refinement. "Let the poor boy alone. You got us kicked out of one town already."

"How was I supposed to know her father was so important?"

"For starters, by not seducing her the moment you laid eyes on her."

"But she's just so pretty! We have to go back to Flora soon, okay?"

The blonde atop the train just sighed and turned away. "You dirty..."

*THWACK*

The mumbled words were cut short as a large ball of red hair blew the blonde from the train. "Don't. You. DARE. Finish that," Sylphia warned as her hair shrank back to its normal length. No response was forthcoming from the figure face-down in the dirt, so Sylphia turned back to Alastair. "I apologize for that. My..." an evil smirk tugged at the corner of Sylphia's mouth, "sister and I don't always see eye-to-eye."

Elie stayed quiet while everything seemed to happen, too many people, too much going on. Her eye began to twitch. At the moment another person came, riding the top of the train Elie lost it. "Will you all shut up!" She shouted. A few sparks flew around her. "I can't even hear myself think. I didn't come around to towns to go meeting a whole bunch of people. I needed money." She put her sword away before she went swinging around.

Duran starting pushing her away from the ground with her nose, Let's go to that training spot you mentioned and leave conversing with them to Fang since it seems you don't do well in large crowds, she commented. Fang had the urge to face palm and was really tempted to, he saw Duran pushing Elie away which was probably for the best even though he would rather go with them. "Let's go get a meal and talk this over so I may apologize to my companion once again for putting her in another bad position," he sighed, even before their journey began she was probably already going to hate him and leave.

Elie looked down at Duran. "Stop pushing me, I can walk myself." She said and turned away from everyone. She began to walk away from them. I need to get away, I need to get away, go Elie, just go! She had in her head. I just can't get the thoughts out of my head. They can't know. She couldn't seem to get herself to walk away, fast enough. "I...need someone..to knock me out." Elie got her voice to say. "Just do it."

"Fine" Alastair stated as he walked up behind Elie and prepared to elbowed her in the back of the neck. "Any objection" he said looking to fang.

((Be right back gotta get some food.))

Duran stopped and just stared at her for a moment before nodding her head she stood beside Elie and said nothing else. "Let me, its my fault she's crowed," he replied then walked over and tapped a pressure point instantly knocking her out, he picked her up in his arms like a princess then look at Alastair and Slyphia. "My apologizes, maybe we can get a meal and talk another time when she wakes up. Right now I just want to get her to an inn," he said then started to make his way toward the inn that was a couple roads down. He brought his mouth close to Elie's ear and whispered, "I'm sorry..my princess."

Last edited by a moderator:
Elie smiled slightly, glad that they listened to her. She didn't want to hurt them, she just couldn't control herself. She watched everything go black when he hit her pressure point. She began to dream. Seeing a child, staying in the dark. It was her, just staring at her older self.

Sylphia let out a low whistle. "And he said she's not his girlfriend. Maybe he meant they're already married?" she pondered aloud from beside Alastair. "Well, whatever. Do we follow them, or should we give them some time? I favor the latter; that way you can take me to a cake shop!" Sylphia smiled brightly, then gave a small hop as another pair of golden needles dug into where her feet had been. "Now that's just trying to be mean," she cried, turning to face her sibling.

"You knocked me off a train. A little jab is nothing."

"But we both know you can take it better. Nothing in the known world can harm that pretty little face of yours."

"It still hurts!"

"Mind your manners; we have company. Alastair, this is my sister, Eve. Don't you think she's pretty?"

When Fang arrived at the inn he paid the man for one room, had Duran pay him by using her tail to deposit the gold onto his desk then took the room key. Duran locked the door and shut it behind them as Fang walked over to the bed then gently laid her down and put a blanket over her. He made his way over to the table on the other side of the room placing unstrapping Oblivion then placed it on the table along with Black Blade, he sighed then stripped off his shirt and watched it as it landed in the corner. He pulled then pulled one of the chairs back and sat down as he rubbed what it looked to be a large scar on the right side of his chest.

Elie continued to dream. She couldn't stand looking at her younger self. It was hard for her but it wasn't like she liked who she was now either. As a child she was weak, now she can't control herself sometimes. She couldn't stand it. After a little while she began to awake, noticing she was now in a bed at some inn. She opened her eyes slowly and moved to lift her body up. She saw Fang sitting down and Duran near him. She was silent, upset with herself for almost going to far again. At least she got them to stop her before anything bad happened. "Thanks." She said quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.