Xesious 2: Corruption

Talia laughed slightly. "He wouldn't do that! Dart's male! He can't lay eggs." As the waiter arrives, Dart crawls back into her hair, and she orders. "I'll have the Twilights Edge mix and a piece of Venison."

Tai-lee let a smirk come over her lips as the wolf took another route, she looked at Raven who was about to follow the dog "No Raven, it is of no importance" she said "That one is" is she pointed her gaze towards the man "Come now, the sooner I can kill them, the faster I can call this mission a success" she growled under her breath. "Tai-lee need I remind you there is a chance they could be normal people, not even close to a demon, and if you kill them..." He got no further as Tai-lee cut him off "If I kill them, then nothing, Raven, I'm an assassin I have killed many before, two more will make me no more guilty" she said picking up her pace.

"That might be so, but you always said to be different than all the other assassins" Raven spoke giving her a glare "Oh but I ma different, I can kill in daylight" she mumbled to herself. They kept up their faster pace up until a point "ok now" thai lee said jumping up to a high building, once up she shut of her energy making it impossible for anything, but a demon, to sense her. "Ok Raven, the rest is up to you" she said to her wolf.

Raven kept his pace to a jog, but eventually caught up to the two they were following, once behind them he let out a barking sound that would draw their attention.

Elie noticed the chance behind them. It seemed that the follower had a companion go after Duran as well. So, they really were interested in either Elie or Fang or possibly both. For now, it was hard to tell what she really wanted. Though, when Elie noticed that the presence she felt had disappeared she knew something was off. She might not be able to tell where the person was anymore since she wasn't a demon, but she knew that it was most likely that the person was still following them and if they wanted to keep themselves a secret then that meant they weren't really there for a good reason. She looked over at Fang, "I really don't feel like having a fight, geez." She said, "But it seems that our follower might be wanting one." She was sure he knew what she was talking about. "Perhaps we can find a way to get her to stop following us. I don't really like being followed."