X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fate/Zero is on Netflix, but if you don't have that I can give you a link to a site that has all of the episodes.
I have a site with a bunch of other Fates, I just haven't gotten around to watching them yet.

Reactions: Cairo
I thought he was ok, Berserker was such a badass though. *cough* *cough*, taking on Gil more than once and living.

He was a good guy tho. loooool. a crazy good guy, but his whole backstory is tragic as sin. but that is mainly one of the reasons why i liked him. was because of berserker, i thought berserker design was the coolest in this anime

He was a good guy tho. loooool. a crazy good guy, but his whole backstory is tragic as sin. but that is mainly one of the reasons why i liked him. was because of berserker, i thought berserker design was the coolest in this anime
Yeah, I did feel pretty bad for him, especially at the end. Kotemine was such a dick.

Berserker's design was awesome thanks to the animation, however I was pretty disappointed when his face was revealed. For me, it made him less intimidating (mainly due to the fact he looked like a crack addict). *Cue the before and after drug memes.*

Yeah, I did feel pretty bad for him, especially at the end. Kotemine was such a dick.

Berserker's design was awesome thanks to the animation, however I was pretty disappointed when his face was revealed. For me, it made him less intimidating (mainly due to the fact he looked like a crack addict). *Cue the before and after drug memes.*

roflcopter its true

wish Berserker wasn't unmasked

roflcopter its true

wish Berserker wasn't unmasked
Contains a spoiler from Fate/Stay Night
I just wish Kotemine had gotten a better death (for lack of a better term). I mean yes, being stabbed by Lancer wouldn't be fun, it seemed too gentile considering all of the pain he caused.

Same, It would have been best if Saber had just recognized him based on his armor and that was that. His face just seemd like it was a joke.

On the other hand, it made staynight Lancer look like an absolute god.

On the other hand, it made staynight Lancer look like an absolute god.
Agreed. Fate/Zero Lancer was really cool, but
untimely it was his honor and chivalry that killed him.
Although I did find it interesting to watch the dynamic between him and his Master. While Lancer was a knight at heart, El=Meloi wanted to win by all means necessary.

Contains a spoiler from Fate/Stay Night
I just wish Kotemine had gotten a better death (for lack of a better term). I mean yes, being stabbed by Lancer wouldn't be fun, it seemed too gentile considering all of the pain he caused.
Just wait until the Heaven's Feel movies, if you can stand to wait two or three more years for the ominous F/Z plots to be more conclusively resolved.

Reactions: cojemo
Just wait until the Heaven's Feel movies, if you can stand to wait two or three more years for the ominous F/Z plots to be more conclusively resolved.
Sounds good.

My other issue with Fate Zero, and you have to realize I came into Fate, watching Fate Stay Night. Fate Stay Night is a 24 episode series. And Fate Zero came in when anime been slowly cut down to 12 episodes.

So I feel like everything was rushed in Zero. And no one had time to actually develop relationships that felt any meaning or impact. Imo. But the fighting was top notch.

My other issue with Fate Zero, and you have to realize I came into Fate, watching Fate Stay Night. Fate Stay Night is a 24 episode series. And Fate Zero came in when anime been slowly cut down to 12 episodes.

So I feel like everything was rushed in Zero. And no one had time to actually develop relationships that felt any meaning or impact. Imo. But the fighting was top notch.
I guess I never noticed that before, but you're right. Just imagine how much better Fate/Zero could have been the series had more time to develop the characters.

The first of three Heavens Feel movies should happen later this year, as I recall.

I guess I never noticed that before, but you're right. Just imagine how much better Fate/Zero could have been the series had more time to develop the characters.

Exactly. I the anime was really rushed. And they developed some characters, but not all of them. Like I think Emiya got a lot of time to develop. And the chick with white hair and red eyes who had a kid too. I cannot remember her name because I think I sort of lost interest during that episode focusing on that side of things.

The first of three Heavens Feel movies should happen later this year, as I recall.
I'm looking forward to it!

Exactly. I the anime was really rushed. And they developed some characters, but not all of them. Like I think Emiya got a lot of time to develop. And the chick with white hair and red eyes who had a kid too. I cannot remember her name because I think I sort of lost interest during that episode focusing on that side of things.
I did appreciate the character development in Fate/SN, but honestly the plot was terrible, Shiro was an annoying little brat, and Saber was an absolute piece of crap when compared to her Fate/Zero self.

I disagree 100%. All the characters I felt were developed pretty well and played their role. Rider and Waver were great and Waver especially was super well written, Gilgamesh was at his best and was super interesting, Kiritsugu and Kirei were soooooo complex...Like, everything was just so well done in my opinion. Yes the LN covers more, but the anime did great.

As for SN, I think the plot was perfectly fine. The anime didn't do a great job I guess, but Shiro is actually a pretty interesting watching him grow.

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
If you actually take time to analyze it, one could argue Shirou's the best character in the franchise :0

Reactions: cojemo
If you actually take time to analyze it, one could argue Shirou's the best character in the franchise :0
I agree, he's fantastic in all the routes as I could realistically see someone coming to the decisions he makes. Of course some of the stuff he does like being super strong randomly is annoying, but his actual character is fantastic. Kirei and Kiritsugu are pretty high up there as well, and heck Sakura isn't too bad either. I'd like to say Gilgamesh because...well he's Gilgamesh, but sometimes he's just written one dimensional.

Reactions: Verite
Who else is excited for this RP? I am liking everyone's character. I really want to see who gets paired with who. It could be super lolzy.

A thing I might add to Meredith's sheet is something I realized now. He's going to be extremely affectionate and glomping people, I also recognize he might have some feminine mannerisms because He was a She. And it isn't like Poseidon taught him/her how to be a dude. So Meredith's a little weird.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
@Dragonslayer Ornstein

In the Rules it states that the spots were first come first serve, thus a spot was only considered claimed when both the Master and Servant sign ups were completed. However, I am considering opening up some more spots to keep the numbers even. If you are interested let me know. However please note that I plan on starting the RP sometime this weekend if not earlier, so both your signs ups will have to be complete by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.