X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of a red riding hood inspired servant.
Sorry, I'm a blind idiot, I found the link a little late XD

@Neo.

That would work!
Haha, it's ok. You can just edit that post and put your character forums there.

A Fate RP to make my own servant. Sign me up.

Woo buddy. Is there a Canon Morigan Le Fay Servant? Or maybe a Mad Hatter servant?

edit-

I am asking in order to not conflict with the manga or the show. I would like to make a Servant Inspired by Morrigan Le Fay.

Morigan Le Fay
Ahem.
Morgan Le Fey. As my favorite person in the Camelot myths you are not allowed to misspell her name. :p Technically the e's have dashes over them, but I'm lazy

How will this work? As someone who watched the first anime. I liked the first anime because it also focused a lot more on the MCs development and his relationship with people 'round him. Or is this going to be more like the later animes? Where it was more about the fighting and spectacle?

@
How will this work? As someone who watched the first anime. I liked the first anime because it also focused a lot more on the MCs development and his relationship with people 'round him. Or is this going to be more like the later animes? Where it was more about the fighting and spectacle?

(If I am misunderstanding your question please let know)

Ideally the RP will include both character development/relations and action.

I have a question.
Are our master/servants supposed to be paired together? Or are we going to be paired with others?

Feel free to voice your opinion on this one guys. I personally see Goods and Bads for either one

Are our master/servants supposed to be paired together? Or are we going to be paired with others?

You understood my question. Yes. That was what I was looking for.

My thing was depending on the decision of whether or not we're supposed to pair our Master and Servants together. Changes the character I will make. Since I have a concept for the Master And the Servant I make being paired together. Changes how I would make either Master or Servant if not paired together

I personally feel it would be best to be paired with others.

On another note. I'm awfully unsure about how servant stats are supposed to work, I don't know what all the letters mean and I'm super confused, elaboration would be greatly appreciated. ^.^"

-raises hand-

Sensei. Can I do the Little Mermaid? Onahgai! The original story was written in 1837. I am not talkin Disney.

On another note. I'm awfully unsure about how servant stats are supposed to work, I don't know what all the letters mean and I'm super confused, elaboration would be greatly appreciated. ^.^"

It's basically rating the Servant in each of the given areas. A is the best and E I believe is the worst. I'm still new to it (just started playing Fate/Grand Order; the mobile game from where stats were first invented) so I'm probably not the best to try and teach you.

Status
Not open for further replies.