X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meredith and Toga

I think its hilarious. Servants don't have to match their Masters alignments. I imagine Katsuchika Toga and Meredith clashing sometimes.

"Go do that thing"

"But I don't wanna"

"Do it"

"But its a bad thing"
'tis what command seals are for :p

Meredith and Toga

I think its hilarious. Servants don't have to match their Masters alignments. I imagine Katsuchika Toga and Meredith clashing sometimes.

"Go do that thing"

"But I don't wanna"

"Do it"

"But its a bad thing"

I have a feeling it's going to be hilarious to watch!

Well, there, I finished my Master CS, so I suppose I'm all done now. Figured I may as well stick in so teams can be equal.

So is there someone who is making a 7th master? '

I believe that should be covered, as everyone who has made a servant needs to make a master as well. And don't worry I agree with you, this whole set up and rules for first come first serve is a mess.

• Useful
Reactions: Verite

All the Masters and Servants have been made, however if you are still interested I can open up one more spot.

I believe that should be covered, as everyone who has made a servant needs to make a master as well. And don't worry I agree with you, this whole set up and rules for first come first serve is a mess.
I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave this thread and the related threads (Sign Ups and In Character thread). I do not mind if you disagree with the set up, however after you continue to criticize the rules I have clearly stated it begins to cause trouble. I believe that someone else is trying to set up a different Fate RP in the Interest Check topic, perhaps you will be able to find a spot there. Best of luck.

Great! The RP will begin shortly.

-es excited-

edit-

Reaction to the next post. Awwww. Damn it. -pouts- loooooool

All the Masters and Servants have been made, however if you are still interested I can open up one more spot.

I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave this thread and the related threads (Sign Ups and In Character thread). I do not mind if you disagree with the set up, however after you continue to criticize the rules I have clearly stated it begins to cause trouble. I believe that someone else is trying to set up a different Fate RP in the Interest Check topic, perhaps you will be able to find a spot there. Best of luck.
I'm sorry, you're the only person finding a problem with it. I can disagree with the rules, but that doesn't mean I'm not still interested in joining. So I'll take that 8th spot.

I'm sorry, you're the only person finding a problem with it. I can disagree with the rules, but that doesn't mean I'm not still interested in joining. So I'll take that 8th spot.

I have asked you politely to leave this thread and the related threads. I will ask you one more time to leave. If you do not do so I will contact a Staff Member.

I have asked you politely to leave this thread and the related threads. I will ask you one more time to leave. If you do not do so I will contact a Staff Member.
Again sorry, but this just seems like you're throwing your weight around. Everyone is aloud to critique things including rules, and it just seems like you don't like me. I'd definitely like to stay because I like chatting with the others here and seeing what everyone does, so I'm staying put. Gotta make a statement ya know?

Again sorry, but this just seems like you're throwing your weight around. Everyone is aloud to critique things including rules, and it just seems like you don't like me. I'd definitely like to stay because I like chatting with the others here and seeing what everyone does, so I'm staying put. Gotta make a statement ya know?

You were asked to leave. I have been quiet up to now. But I do also find fault with your behavior. So there you know it isn't just the GM.

@Cairo Alright. I'll make an Assassin CS. So consider me going for that spot.

You were asked to leave. I have been quiet up to now. But I do also find fault with your behavior. So there you know it isn't just the GM.
I was just voicing my displeasure, literally that's it. I don't see the problem at all. You can't just get rid of something because it disagrees with you.

I was just voicing my displeasure, literally that's it. I don't see the problem at all. You can't just get rid of something because it disagrees with you.

No. But as a mature adult you could have taken that up in the PMs. Instead of causing problems in the OOC. Or seeming to argue in public.

I have said my peace.

I think I'm going to bow out unfortunately. Everything seems rather sporadic in terms of consistency with things, among other reasons that give apprehension. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Love
Reactions: cojemo
I think I'm going to bow out unfortunately. Everything seems rather sporadic in terms of consistency with things, among other reasons that give apprehension. Sorry for any inconvenience.
I hope I had nothing to do with it, I'd feel bad. Anyways, I hope you find a good Fate RP out there!

I'm also going to opt to bow out, unfortunately, for much the same reasons.

• Love
Reactions: cojemo
Status
Not open for further replies.