X

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah ya reneged on the deal. Why even say hey go ahead and call which spot you want if it's gonna be first come first served. Thanks but no thanks

Reactions: cojemo
@Dragonslayer Ornstein

I never once said you were calling a spot. I was simply asking which class you would prefer as seen if you look though my posts. Not once did I use the word "reserve", "hold", "save" or any other word that may guarantee you your preferred spot.This was to give me a heads up if I needed to fill in anywhere. Also, if you clicked on the link on the top of the page it took you straight to the sign up thread where you could have posted your characters. Further more, if you read the Rules in the sign up topic you would see that the spots were first come first serve. Lastly, I am politely going to ask you to delete your message in the sign up thread, as I am trying to avoid an excess clutter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah hopefully I'll be able to finish my Master CS before the end of the day, we'll see, fingers crossed

Do we have anyone who is playing the Assassin? If not, I'll take it?

@Akashi
@Verite

Spots are first come first serve and a spot is only taken when both the Master and Servant sign up are complete, thus Assassin is technically still available. Although I am considering opening up more spots!

@Akashi
@Verite

Spots are first come first serve, although I am considering opening up more spots!
Still doesn't answer my question. I looked at the roster and nothing was written for the Assassin. So thats why I am asking if that spot is available. If it isn't then I was too late.

Still doesn't answer my question. I looked at the roster and nothing was written for the Assassin. So thats why I am asking if that spot is available. If it isn't then I was too late.

Yes, it is available.

Yes, it is available.

Then I'll take it? As in.. take it take it, not reserve it?.. Does that work? or do I have to actuallly post a CS before anyone else?

Then I'll take it? As in.. take it take it, not reserve it?.. Does that work? or do I have to actuallly post a CS before anyone else?
Since the spots are first come first serve, whoever posts a completed Master and Servant forum first gets it.

Since the spots are first come first serve, whoever posts a completed Master and Servant forum first gets it.
Eh, okay.. ty for the info.

Are you still interested in the spot?
I am not sure. I mean, I can use my time and make a CS, but if someone posts one before me. All the work I did was for nothing. Since its basically who posts a fully finished CS gets that spot etc. I'll think on it.

Reactions: cojemo
My own CS is the Assassin one, located lower down the character index, but it's not being counted yet because I still haven't finished my Master sheet yet

If you want though, I could relent it to you and just bow out, unless we do end up going down the route of extras in the event lol

The Neutral Good alignment paired with the Neutral Evil alignment. Random pairings = rofl. This is going to go welll.......

I am not sure. I mean, I can use my time and make a CS, but if someone posts one before me. All the work I did was for nothing. Since its basically who posts a fully finished CS gets that spot etc. I'll think on it.
I am thinking about opening up one more spot to even out the teams, so technically there would be two open spots. If you are highly interested in this RP I'll go ahead and create one more slot. Chances are you'll get it too since you're one of the few people who has actually shown some interest in it.

@Verite

Thread is up! Although, please do not post until everyone's sign up is done!
Link
Thank you for the link. Any input on having a Discord Server for ease of communication? I can set it up without trouble.

Well can the people we're waiting on make a decision and hurry up and finish their characters.

Really? Haha, I didn't notice that. Which characters are they?

Meredith and Toga

I think its hilarious. Servants don't have to match their Masters alignments. I imagine Katsuchika Toga and Meredith clashing sometimes.

"Go do that thing"

"But I don't wanna"

"Do it"

"But its a bad thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.