X

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to know lots! So, I have a question for you!
I'm working on a berserker servant based on red riding hood, and the wiki stats on other berserkers aren't helping me much, are the stats suppose to represent before or after mad enhancements? ^.^"
Oh, I love the idea of a Berserker for Red Riding Hood! And the stats usually represent the Servant with Mad Enhancement already added as far as I know. Some examples are Elizabeth Bathory, whose Berserker stats are shown to be greatly altered from her usual Lancer form.

Any input?
I've already voiced my opinion, but I still feel it would be best to pair with other people.
My reasons:
Interaction for one. If our master's servants are paired with eachother, we have barely any reason to interact, especially if our masters don't want to work with others. Even with the plot you have set up, I imagine there are going to be at least one or two fights before they find out the truth of the holy grail.
Second, while it's true it might leave some more frequent posters waiting, it would give the roleplay more of a feeling of the fact that they might not always be the best pair, while others might fit rather well. If we were to make our own, we would be tempted to make them match as best we could, even if it's subconsciously and we don't mean to.

For the sake of the RP, I'm going to say that Berserker servants can speak.
>.>
<.<
My berserkers Noble Phantasma was going to change how mad enhancements worked to make it so she could talk...this makes my life so much easier though. XD

Oh, I love the idea of a Berserker for Red Riding Hood! And the stats usually represent the Servant with Mad Enhancement already added as far as I know. Some examples are Elizabeth Bathory, whose Berserker stats are shown to be greatly altered from her usual Lancer form.
Thanks bunches! I might bug you with further questions throughout the process of making my characters, I apologize in advance XD

Any input?
I'm 100% for being paired with others. Not only is interaction a huge part of the Fate universe, it's a huge part of roleplaying in general. Even if it takes a bit longer, people should be patient,

>.>
<.<
My berserkers Noble Phantasma was going to change how mad enhancements worked to make it so she could talk...this makes my life so much easier though. XD

Thanks bunches! I might bug you with further questions throughout the process of making my characters, I apologize in advance XD

I was actually going to suggest just making your mad enhancement in a way that your Servant can talk but in a weird way. For example, there are many servants who have mad enhancement and behave normally, but are basically sent into an angry rage (still able to talk) when something triggers them, such as seeing a certain type of servant or being told something.

Alrighty, put in my submission for the Rider duo.

I'll note that my exposure to Fateverse is exclusively the anime adaptations, and haphazard interpretations of the Fate wiki, and will therefore accept any input on any misunderstandings of the mechanics of magic, etc.

I'll note that my exposure to Fateverse is exclusively the anime adaptations, and haphazard interpretations of the Fate wiki, and will therefore accept any input on any misunderstandings of the mechanics of magic, etc.

Same. Tbh.

...Welp. guess I'm coming up with a different servant than rider.

Also, the picture you used is of an existing servant, Paracelsus.

Ok everyone, I'm still looking for options of whether or not you would like to have your Masters and Servants paired together. Here are some of the Pros and Cons that I've come up with so far.

Paired Together
+ More control over your characters
+ Not hindered by waiting for another's reply
+ Less interaction between players
+ RPing with yourself most of the time

Paired with Someone Else
+ More interaction between players
+ More drama (in character of course)
+ Players are hindered by their partner's activity level

I've also thought of incorporating both into the RP. For example, if you plan on being extremely active I'll try and pair you with another active person or by yourself so we can keep the RP going. But if you're going to be a bit slower I'll pair your two characters together so others are not waiting on you. Or I could just pair you with another slow person. Who knows..

Any input?

If we're paired with people. I ask to be paired with someone who is more active. That's my main concern. That we will be hindered by the posting speed of another person.

Oh, right, I forgot to mention a bit. Yeah, the picture I took is one of the Casters (I think he's Hoffenheim or whatever from Fate/Grand Order?), as I had some trouble finding fitting images outside of the fateverse.

I'm totally down to change it, but my excuse is that there's so many Arturia clones I might as well just snag this guy's face :^)

Edit: Also, I'm totally down for being split, though I recognise many likely wrote their Master/Servant anticipating them to be a total package.

Also it seems every class is now taken, whether put down or claimed, and though I'm a bit unhappy rider was taken when I claimed it, I'm not one to take another persons spot so for now I guess I'll be out, unless more spots become available!

ohhellno.

I didn't actually read this thread, and just inquired through direct PM :p I withdraw so you can put in your Rider. @cojemo

ohhellno.

I didn't actually read this thread, and just inquired through direct PM :p I withdraw so you can put in your Rider. @cojemo
Oh no, that's the fault of the GM then not you. It's fine, you can have it! I'm okay being a watcher and whatnot if that's how things are.

Well, it looks like the decision is final. Your characters will be randomly paired with others.

@cojemo @Shizuochan
It's stated in the Rules that spots were first come first serve and that I only consider a spot taken when both forums (Master and Servant) are complete. Therefor, whoever gets their sign ups done first, gets the spot.

Well, it looks like the decision is final. Your characters will be randomly paired with others.

@cojemo @Shizuochan
I did say that spots were first come first serve and that I only consider a spot taken when both forums (Master and Servant) are complete.
Yup I understand that. Personally I have always thought first come first serve is garbage and idiotic, as it encourages quick and less well thought out forms over detailed writing, but it's your RP so I understand.

If enough interest is accrued another seven spots may be opened, atm there are 10 people who expressed interest in this roleplay, both in the interest check and in this thread (counting Cairo), so your Rider idea might still come into fruition ^^

Yup I understand that. Personally I have always thought first come first serve is garbage and idiotic, as it encourages quick and less well thought out forms over detailed writing, but it's your RP so I understand.

It also prevents people from reserving a spot and then never returning or just leaving their forum as a permanent WIP.

It also prevents people from reserving a spot and then never returning or just leaving their forum as a permanent WIP.
And in that case, you check up on them after a few days, and if they do nothing then you contact anyone else who showed interest. Simple as that.

That's why you also set a time limit, like a week(or less), and if they reserve a spot and don't finish in that period of time without contacting you as to why, you open it up again.

Reactions: cojemo
It wasn't my intent to stir up the blame game, I apologise.

In any case, cojemo's been very nice and is fine with me playing with Rider, and I'll go along with that.

Can I take one of the gender bent slots? It's sort of not gender bent. But gender bent.

@Neo.
@cojemo

I use to do that, but it never did work out. People would either not respond to me, or hold up the RP to the point where people had lost interest. Also, since we are all adults here, it is not my responsibility to be tracking people down to finish their sign up.

Also, @cojemo , forgive me for my bluntness, but I couldn't happen to notice that you seemed to be pretty active this morning, even going as far to critique someone else's sign up. Perhaps you should have been working on your own so you could secure the spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.