X-Men Institute, OOC

Make a fire.
1. If I burn my place down, fire brigade can't get out here through the snow.
2. If I burn down my house then I won't have a house to shelter me from the snow.
3. That will definitely kill me ... or at the very least cost me my security deposit and place to live.

1. If I burn my place down, fire brigade can't get out here through the snow.
2. If I burn down my house then I won't have a house to shelter me from the snow.
3. That will definitely kill me ... or at the very least cost me my security deposit and place to live.
Sounds like excuses to me, boy.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Build a snowman.
Set it on fire.

Reactions: Danny
You guys want me to die, get evicted and possible arrested?

Reassuring. Very reassuring.

You have plenty of snow... build an igloo a bit aways from your house. THEN set your house on fire for warmth, and live in the igloo! Duuuuuuuh

• Love
And when the igloo melts and I get arrested for arson???

Ya'll aren't thinking logically.

Well hold on... I did say build the igloo a bit a way from the house so the fire won't melt it. Aaaaand how are the cops gonna get to you anyways with how bad it is?

Once this storm passes they'll arrest me for arson soooo ... I'm not setting fire to anything ... besides, the power came back on so it's getting nice and toasty inside!!! AND I can RP again x'D

Once this storm passes they'll arrest me for arson soooo ... I'm not setting fire to anything ... besides, the power came back on so it's getting nice and toasty inside!!! AND I can RP again x'D
That's awesome! :D The power must have seen our crazy suggestions and taken pity on ya. ;D

"Shit! Those idiots are telling him to turn his house into warm ashes and build igloos! POWER BACK ON!!!"

• Love
"Shit! Those idiots are telling him to turn his house into warm ashes and build igloos! POWER BACK ON!!!"
Well ... I have a vagina, but sure ...

giphy.gif

"Shit! Those idiots are telling him her to turn his her house into warm ashes and build igloos! POWER BACK ON!!!"

Fixed! Sorry, should learn not to assume heeeheeeeee

• Love
Reactions: CaptainObvious
"Shit! Those idiots are telling him her to turn his her house into warm ashes and build igloos! POWER BACK ON!!!"

Fixed! Sorry, should learn not to assume heeeheeeeee
Hey, no harm no foul, as long as ya'll thought I was a sexy man before I burst that bubble ... s'all good!!!

YOUR GM COMMANDS YOU TELL HER SHE IS A SEXY MAN x'D

Name: Anila Dawn
Hero Name: Angel
Sex: Female
Enrolled: Student
Relationship status: She is bi curious

Appearance: She has pure white eyes and hair. She normally wears sunglasses as she is ashamed of her eyes. She likes to wear a long black sleeved shirt with a Red skirt and black pumps.

Personality: She is very shy and doesn't talk to others. She does warm up eventually and starts to talk more once she gets to know someone.

Power: She has Angelic light she can use to heal people. She can transfer wounds or heal them. She will feel when someone is in pain and she also feels there emotions. She can use her light for more than just healing. she can use it as a beam or to blind someone. She has also learned to forge light weapons such as a whip or a bow to fight with and is still seeing what else she can do.

Strengths: She is very agile and quick on her feet.
Weaknesses: She can grow very tired from using her powers to much. She can also be overwhelmed by others pains and emotions. If she isn't concentrating she can accidentally absorb someones wounds. She isn't the strongest and can get hurt easily. Also the worse the wound the harder it is to heal and the more energy she has to use.

Bio: When she was in highschool she went out on a date with her boyfriend at the time. While they were heading to the movies they were mugged. The man shot her boyfriend and left them. She quickly ran to her boyfriends aid and cried not knowing what to do. Thats when her powers manifested and her ice blue eyes turned white and her blond hair turned white. She healed him and he freaked out. He called the cops on her afraid of what she was and she is currently on the run.

Anything else: She loves to draw and sing to express herself. Her parents have disowned her.

Or i would also like to be this character or both

Name: Luna Rand
Hero Name: Crescent
Relationship status: bi curious

Appearance: She has dark blue hair and Violet eyes. Her eyes change when she uses her powers from violet to Ice blue. She also has a crescent moon tattoo on her right eye which she normally covers with her hair. She normally wears black pants with a dark red top.

Personality: She is very distant and doesn't talk pretty much at all. She normally talks in body language.

Power: She can transform into a wolf form in three sizes puppy, regular wolf, and pretty large dire wolf. She can change into a half wolf form like a werewolf. She can bring certain aspects of her wolf form like her ears, tail, claws, or teeth. She can use the moons energy to send a beam or to heal herself or others. She is immune to telepathy as they can't read her mind or control it because of the experimentation.

Strengths: She is great with gymnastics as well as switching her forms to fit her situation.
Weaknesses: She can loose control to her wolf side and go on a rampage. She can get overwhelmed and not know what to do next.

Bio: When she was born she was sold into slavery. From there she was taken to a lab to be experimented on. She grew up in the lab and every time she tried to talk she was punished by whips or being cut with a knife. She has many scars from this. When she was 13 her powers activated and a crescent moon appeared over her right eye. She used these new found powers to escape the labs and lived on the streets just trying to get by. Because of there experimentation she is immune to telepathy's and mind control as they were trying to create a living weapon that couldn't be turned.

Anything else: She likes to write poetry and loves to be out in the forest. She has no idea who her family is but doesn't care as they sold her away.

Agh, sorry I didn't see these before!!!

Hm, looking between the two I feel like they need a bit of work. :'D If you could add some more to their personalities, and perhaps give a more detail concerning their powers, that'd be great!

[bg=#000000]
n4nn3tB.gif
[/bg]
[bg=#000000]
[/bg]​
[bg=#000000]
Basic Anylisis
Name
Winter Crowly.

Sex
Male.

Enrolled
Student.

Relationship status
Single.

Sexuality
Homosexual.

Boyfriend Quality
4/10, Winter isn't a people person. He leaves much to be desired, especially in a relationship. He isn't good at making others feel appreciated and is worse att dedicating time to those who desire it.

Height
5'3".

Weight
90Ibs.

Hair
Black, thick and unkempt.

Skin
Pale.

Eyes
Black.

Personality - Notes
Distant.
Cold.
Reserved.
Withdrawn.
Uncertain.
Melancholy.

tumblr_n2qagw1yDD1s32c21o1_250.gif
In-Depth Analysis
Appearance
Let us start from the top, moving our gaze towards Winter's hair. As it is, Winter possesses a mop of thick, black hair which proceeds down the left side in a fringe of unkempt streaks. The strands of his hair are rather silky and incredibly smooth to the touch. Some people have called it luscious, but Winter would insist that they are overdoing it.

A set of large, black eyes rest above his nose peering forward with a level of disinterest which would draw him appearing bored, and less than amused. Is it a resting bitch face? Not truly, but rather he can appear melancholy as is common for this young man.

As for facial hair, Winter seems to have been spared most of its demands, calling for any level of bladed contact.

Speaking of his skin, Winter is rather pale. While it is safe to say that it runs in the family, Winter himself does not appear much like the rest of his kin. Another thing that appears prevalent within the Crowlies would be their slight frames. Winter stands at a meager five feet, and three inches at seventeen years of age, with a slight ninety pounds to carry him. He is incredibly slender, to the point of scrawniness where one would clearly see those ribs if his shirt appears elsewhere than on his torso.

As a person who has been indoors throughout his life, marks of experience would not make their way across his exposed frame in the form of smaller scars, or bruises. Winter, having spent a lot of time with his nose in a book, has since an age back been anything but closely acquainted with pebble-covered ground, stones or dirt roads. The scars that do find home upon his skin, however, possess a much more ominous past.

Every person possesses a scent. Some people appear to blanket themselves in it strongly, enough so for people to notice, and others are incredibly subtle. Winter smells of forest leaves, and nature's touch more often, than not. It is considered harmonic, serene, and most of all, quite pleasant. Rather fitting, Winter has a pair of quite effeminate hands, his skin soft and gentle. The choice of perfume is reminiscent of freedom's gentle touch, which trails along deeply rooted reasons.

Winter's voice is light and somewhat raspy to the ear. Given how he is the quieter type, he might just not be used to running his mouth for a long amount of time.

Finally, we'll finish with Winter's choice of attire. Comfort is the word that comes to mind, comfort and affordable accommodations. A notable feature would perhaps be the tired and mellow appearance Winter gives off, lacking in sleep and any healthy level of nourishment.

Now, in the unlikely event of seeing Winter without the obfuscation of clothes, the scrawny frame beneath is a scarred one, for sure. He does not seem to be a stranger to needles, and the scars donning his forearms is a clear red flag. Though healed, their remains will last upon the boy's pale surface.
eeAAwmu.png
Personality
Reserved, reclusive and withdrawn, Winter would draw the stereotype of one who seeks the company of none other than himself. The surrounding world offers naught but an exhausting presence and those in his immediate vicinity demand an attention he can barely offer himself.

Winter is a boy draped in depression and melancholy, a combination others would consider a chore, and quite the annoyance after prolonged exposure. There is, however, solace to be found in his habit of keeping this emotional turmoil within. Of course, it isn't a healthy prospect by any stretch of the imagination, but considering health in relation to Winter would reveal many a flaw.

Now, do not be fooled. Winter is not unkind, nor is he disrespectful or rude. No, he is well spoken, polite and forces a smile when the hour calls. However, the boy makes no effort in seeking the company of others, nor does he aim to maintain it. This has lead to more broken friendships than Winter wishes to consider, and he is under no illusion that others treat him unwell. Rather, he considers the effort required to simply not warrant worth.

What's the point, he might ask? People come, and they go. You're useful to others as long as you have a use they might find prevalent. It might be cynical, but Winter does not pretend to view others as beneath him, nor himself as insufficient. He simply cannot bring himself to bother. Everyone goes through issues, everyone has a problem, everyone seeks the comfort of others when it suits their need. Everyone tends towards complaining when it fills them with a sense relief, and Winter does not find himself caring for this development.

Apathetic might be a term used for his personality. The world passes him by like a moving breeze, licking past his skin with but remnants maintained within the dark recess of his mind.

There might be something left, to save. A special someone might have the key to unlocking that stone coated heart. All a person can do is to wait, and see.

"It's always nice to escape into a world where you can delete your save."

Writing.
"Perhaps a penstroke can make things better."

Reading.
"It's a vacation all on its own."

Ice Cream.
"Give me..."

Movies.
"It's relaxing, that's for sure."

His iPod.
"I can't say that I function too well without it."

Animals.
"Better friends than any human."

Drawing.
"If I can't live it, I'll draw it."

Dislikes

Having to repeat himself.
"Just listen, the first time."

Complaints.
"Do something about it."

People.
"So annoying..."

Insects.
"Ugh.."

Spiders.
"Burn it."

Brutes.
"If only you could think, with your abs."

Fears

Confined spaces.
Cages.
Relationships.
Attention.

Aspirations

Beating Dark Souls 3 on NG+++
Getting a dog.
Learning to speak Mandarin.

Past Love Interests
Phinneas Wilde
When Winter arrived at the school four years prior, he actually found himself in a relationship with another boy, for a short time. This did however not last for very long, due to Winter's cold and reserved nature. This lead to Phinneas finding comfort in the arms of another, which in turn drew Winter even more reclusive.

Enemies

N/A.

Personal Quirks

Drawing
Winter is incredibly skilled at drawing and finds himself doing this often.

Writing
Though something he would love to develop, Winter is a decent author.

Vigilant
Something he can take to heart, Winter has his wits about him.

Personal Flaws

Clinical Depression
Winter suffers from severe depression, enough so to constantly struggle with suicide thoughts and the use of anti-depressants.

Physical Prowess
Do you require muscle for this task? Winter is not a viable option.

Social Skills
Winter is useless at social endeavors. He would not be able to manage a stable part of a group, to save his life.

Sleeplessness
Though not quite as bad as insomnia, Winter's medication tampers with his ability to sleep. Due to this, he can often be found in the middle of the night, in the common room where he's sipping on a soda while listening to music and drawing.

Resilience
Winter is not the sturdiest person in the bunch. A scrawny nature has rendered him quite weak to physical punishment, as well as environmental strife.

Bio

.........Ąc̀c̨és͏s͝ d͝en̡i͝e̢d.
̷.̴..̶.̡.Eńc҉ŗyp̧t͞ed ̡f҉i̵l̸ès.̀

ʟᴏɢɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ...
....ᴀᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱ ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ.
ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ....

⟐ Birth Name...Skyler Crowlie.
⟐ Family...Samantha Crowlie.
⟐ Designation...Test Subject, Nr. 101.

⟐...Redacted.
⟐ Uploading documentation...Access granted...please, standby.

Born the third son of the esteemed Crowlie family, Skyler displayed mutant abilities at a young age. Due to these developments, he was assigned as an unwilling participant to the underground mutant experimentation program of-.....ḓ̸̻͉̣̚ã̶͚̰͎͇͆̃t̴̪̉̂̐a̶̟̳͍̾͒ ̴͕̼̽̈́̾ȅ̴͓͌̈́x̶̧̛̪̠̥̒͐͑p̷̻̑̊ͅų̸̖̍́̈̈ǹ̶̻̫̲̀͒͝ͅg̸̃͛ͅe̵̯͐̅̐͗d̴̫͕̄͐ ̴̩͇̔́́͝.......

.̴͈̯͊̓̐̾ͅ.̵̯̼̰̑̍.̵̨͚̺̘̑̉̈́̚.̴̳̉͗͝.̷̤͔̥̓̕.̷̳̭̞͆̇̓̀.̷͖̮̜̓.̵̻̔͌̔̀.̶̛̥̺̫̿.̸̱͕̗̙͛͗̚͝.̴̨̠̘͠......was released into the custody of Xavier's School of Gifted Youngsters at the age of thirteen. He has now spent four years in their care, where S̸̛̛͕̝͕͒̉̀̕k̷̗̜̈̄̂̌̚y̶̡̛͎͕͖͉͆̓͊͠l̷̢͚̗̀̂̔é̸̺̭͓̱̔̉͒̕r̸̳͉̬̗̰̱̾̂̾͆͝....Winter will remain. The boy has suffered severe mental damage and lashed out towards scientists tasked to experiment on him, more than once. This resulted in permanent incarceration and branded S̸̛̛͕̝͕͒̉̀̕k̷̗̜̈̄̂̌̚y̶̡̛͎͕͖͉͆̓͊͠l̷̢͚̗̀̂̔é̸̺̭͓̱̔̉͒̕r̸̳͉̬̗̰̱̾̂̾͆͝....a failed experiment. Upon arrival at the research facility, he was quickly expunged from the Crowlie bloodline, which remains a fact, to this day. Winter was rescued from near starvation as approaching him was fatal. Following the death of a scientist, Winter was successfully locked away and it was agreed upon to scratch him from the program. Once word about the project got out, Winter was pulled from the brink of death by the X-Men who put an end to the research facility.

With a new identity, changing the spelling of his last name and maintaining fake files, Winter was granted a new chance, at a new life.

c007dd6fdb9b06b62efc02fe74366a9f.jpg

Power Grid Analysis

Code Name - Cellular Bio Deconstruction, or Necrokenisis
Winter possesses a peculiar ability to cause necrosis in organic matter. With this power, the young man can act much like a virus, or infestation, where he can infect an individual with a withering plague. This causes the victim to suffer an effect similar to that of necrosis where organic tissue withers, ages and rots. This ability is clearly visible upon use, where a vaguely black energy manifests itself.

Strengths
Necrotic Manifestations
Winter has the ability conjure forth a sand-like substance which retains such similarities in consistency and color. This sand, however, is not quite what meets the eye, but rather a parasitic virus which eats into organic matter, rotting and withering it upon contact. It does not appear to have an effect on Winter himself, but rather emanates from him like smoke from a fire, upon use. Biological deconstruction would a more scientific way of describing this phenomenon. Exposed cells break down and degenerate in response to Winter's power. A similar effect can be found in one of nature's terrifying critters. The Brown Recluse spider. How ironic then, that Winter himself has a crippling fear of the creatures.

Necrotic Body
It would appear that Winter's frame is immune to the strife of biological degeneration where his cells would otherwise split and deconstruct. This has effectively halted Winter's aging process entirely, however, this is still unknown to him. The virus which emanates from within his body keeps the young man alive, in every respect.

Weaknesses

Necrotic Curse
Though his powers render him immune to biological degeneration, Winter's ability constantly saps his mortal frame of energy which renders him tired, fatigued and weak. This also prevents Winter from gaining weight or building muscle as his powers would drain him of both.

Necrotic Flesh
Would you find it disheartening to speak to someone who does not cater to the norm? Winter's skin is in fact unnaturally pale, his eyes an abyss black. Additionally, he appears to lack a pupil, rather having it replaced with raven dark iris. Sharp, needle-like teeth are probably off putting enough on their own. Needless to say, physical interaction with others can at times be quite a chore, and Winter is forced to wave it off as a medical condition.

Shunned
Not a direct weakness of his powers, but rather a social stigma. Winter is, in short, a death wielder. Those who do not view him with hatred would view him with fear. Clearly not a sort associated with heroes and justice.

Sunlight
Leading to the occasional joke that Winter is a vampire, his pale skin and frail form is somewhat weak to strong sunlight. His sight is affected in the same way. Due to this, Winter is often forced to wear hoods, and sunglasses outdoors.

cvio_ekg_gif_final.gif

Extra
Quotes
"In the end, what kind of mark are you going to leave behind?"
"Sometimes I wonder if the Brotherhood, if Magneto, was right."
"It's only natural for humans to oppress us. We're the next stage in evolution, and no one wants to be replaced."
"I guess it says something about the world when being realistic is considered a negative trait."
"Be careful with that empathy, it can be used against you."
"Ninjas aren't real."

Trivia
It is rare to see Winter without his headphones, where he is listening to music.
Winter loves animals and cuddles with them gladly.
Despite what he says, Winter actually likes watching chick flix.
Winter cannot resist ice cream. It is his greatest weakness.
Winter has a thing for guys in jeans and converse shoes, (don't tell anyone.)
Winter's favorite video game is currently Diablo 3.
Watching anime is somewhat of an addiction.
Even though Winter comes off as incredibly cold, and distant, he is not opposed to some physical affection.
[/bg]
Question, can this "necrokinesis" insta-kill other characters? If so, it's waaaaay too OP and would need to be change.

Name: Anila Dawn
Hero Name: Angel
Relationship status: She is bi curious

Appearance: She has pure white eyes and hair. She normally wears sunglasses as she is ashamed of her eyes. She likes to wear a long black sleeved shirt with a Red skirt and black pumps.

Personality: She is very shy and doesn't talk to others. She does warm up eventually and starts to talk more once she gets to know someone.

Power: She has Angelic light she can use to heal people. She can transfer wounds or heal them. She will feel when someone is in pain and she also feels there emotions. She can use her light for more than just healing. she can use it as a beam or to blind someone. She has also learned to forge light weapons such as a whip or a bow to fight with and is still seeing what else she can do.

Strengths: She is very agile and quick on her feet.
Weaknesses: She can grow very tired from using her powers to much. She can also be overwhelmed by others pains and emotions. If she isn't concentrating she can accidentally absorb someones wounds. She isn't the strongest and can get hurt easily. Also the worse the wound the harder it is to heal and the more energy she has to use.

Bio: When she was in highschool she went out on a date with her boyfriend at the time. While they were heading to the movies they were mugged. The man shot her boyfriend and left them. She quickly ran to her boyfriends aid and cried not knowing what to do. Thats when her powers manifested and her ice blue eyes turned white and her blond hair turned white. She healed him and he freaked out. He called the cops on her afraid of what she was and she is currently on the run.

Anything else: She loves to draw and sing to express herself. Her parents have disowned her.

Or i would also like to be this character or both

Name: Luna Rand
Hero Name: Crescent
Relationship status: bi curious

Appearance: She has dark blue hair and Violet eyes. Her eyes change when she uses her powers from violet to Ice blue. She also has a crescent moon tattoo on her right eye which she normally covers with her hair. She normally wears black pants with a dark red top.

Personality: She is very distant and doesn't talk pretty much at all. She normally talks in body language.

Power: She can transform into a wolf form in three sizes puppy, regular wolf, and pretty large dire wolf. She can change into a half wolf form like a werewolf. She can bring certain aspects of her wolf form like her ears, tail, claws, or teeth. She can use the moons energy to send a beam or to heal herself or others. She is immune to telepathy as they can't read her mind or control it because of the experimentation.

Strengths: She is great with gymnastics as well as switching her forms to fit her situation.
Weaknesses: She can loose control to her wolf side and go on a rampage. She can get overwhelmed and not know what to do next.

Bio: When she was born she was sold into slavery. From there she was taken to a lab to be experimented on. She grew up in the lab and every time she tried to talk she was punished by whips or being cut with a knife. She has many scars from this. When she was 13 her powers activated and a crescent moon appeared over her right eye. She used these new found powers to escape the labs and lived on the streets just trying to get by. Because of there experimentation she is immune to telepathy's and mind control as they were trying to create a living weapon that couldn't be turned.

Anything else: She likes to write poetry and loves to be out in the forest. She has no idea who her family is but doesn't care as they sold her away.

Too short, these need further development... I'm also not keen on Luna ... seems more "generic-were-wolf" than mutant, especially the moon stuff. I can't accept either of these as they are (and Luna in particular woul dneed serious work to fit the Mutant bill more than the were-creature style)