X-Men in the Marvel Cinematic Universe RP???

O

OppositeInverse

Original poster

Since Disney is talking about buying out Fox and Sony (X-Men, Deadpool, Spider-Man, etc) I was wondering on how the X-Men would fit into the structure of the live action Marvel movies and shows...so I decided to want to run an RP with a nice and cool union of characters and some key storylines into the MCU! Thor: Ragnarok (Hemsworth <3 ) has me readyyy for Infinity War, but also with the basic premise of MCU using Inhumans as mutant substitutes, there could very well be a secret mutation from the inhuman genome that has evolutionary independency from Terrigen Mists (if you have no idea what I mean it's okay haha). The X-Gene is what makes the mutants of the marvel comics their unique selves. This playing into an already structured MCU would be interesting if people would want to do something like that!!! The Fox movies aren't that bad (Logan, OMG) but to see a change of tone and pace in an RP which we wouldn't be limited by things would be very fun! I'm 99% sure the Hellfire Club would be the first arc for this RP, that way it doesn't get too grand or cosmic in scale at first. I have so many ideas for this and would to hear yours as well! I was thinking the school for gifted youngsters has been around for some time but I need help fitting a good time frame to match the events of the MCU. I will be adapting X-Men and even some lesser marvel characters into this if this gets enough interest, so please feel free to voice yourself!

Some Notes:

• Magneto, Trask, Rogue, Stryker, and Mr. Sinister will be unavailable to claim (for now) because of the plans I have for them in the RP.
  • Mystique falls into the above category as well, BUT if someone really wanted to play her then just speak with me, I'd have to fill them in on the plan (hehehe).....
  • I'd prefer not to have any well known MCU characters like Peter Parker, Cap, Thor, etc in this at ALL. That being said fictional original or even SHIELD / HYDRA or EVEN B-List and below characters are welcome to be adapted for this RP.
  • I would play a female mutant with a good ol' Classic MCU twist.
  • The villains won't persay be the MEMBERS of Hellfire Club, but rather the influence of it, some themes of Captain America Winter Soldier meets Spiderman Homecoming.

Ok that's it! Time to see if people would want to do this I guess xD

gallery-1467113181-avengers-vs-x-men-vol-1-1-textless.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think id like to tentatively express interest are there any characters you want to see included?

Here for it

I am interested :D

I think id like to tentatively express interest are there any characters you want to see included?
Professor X will probably need to be a factor for the Gifted School, anyone else is fair and open game.

Considering young jean grey.

Reactions: OppositeInverse
Considering young jean grey.
You'd be welcome to her. I'm making an entire arc off of her as well kinda a mix of Dark Phoenix and a cool MCU arc that could justify the Phoenix Force in the MCU

I'll come play and of course drag my darling with me!

@Dante

Would Emma Frost be able to be played in this? Because I am alll over that one.^^ Mystique was utterly tempting to.

• Love
Reactions: OppositeInverse
I'll come play and of course drag my darling with me!

@Dante

Would Emma Frost be able to be played in this? Because I am alll over that one.^^ Mystique was utterly tempting to.
She sure is! AND she's pretty integral into the first arc of the RP (if you're familiar with the Hellfire Club)

@OppositeInverse how many characters can you play. Would love Azazel and an Original character

Actually going to make an Original Character is that cool?

Actually going to make an Original Character is that cool?
Yeah that's fine! And I would say one character FOR NOW, just because this arc is going to have a ton of moving pieces. Are you making an OC mutant or a non powered OC?

Yeah that's fine! And I would say one character FOR NOW, just because this arc is going to have a ton of moving pieces. Are you making an OC mutant or a non powered OC?
OOC Mutant with Sun Powers
Sunflare is his X-Men name.

Oooh I didn't know hey no need for.an oooc then. Thanks lol. I really only know.mainstream x men lol. That's perfect thanks.
And if you read that link he's also tied to Hellfire Club (which I didn't know) so instant inclusion.

@OppositeInverse and he was blackmailed into joining the Hellfire Club as Black Knight interesting lol.

And if you read that link he's also tied to Hellfire Club (which I didn't know) so instant inclusion.
Rofl literally read this a second ago lol. Sunspot is cool.

Rofl literally read this a second ago lol. Sunspot is cool.
Anti-Pun intended lol. But yeah since the X-Men school would be relatively exclusive and fresh it'd probably be best to make a young sunspot just coming into his solar power. Transferred from Brazil to the school or maybe even recruited into the Hellfire club by a member (I already have The Inner Circle roster filled). My character, and maybe Shayla will be on the antagonistic side of the Hellfire Club thus far. Your character can literally choose to go either way.

• Love
Reactions: Justin