X-Men in the Marvel Cinematic Universe RP???

Mhm.. Yeah. Maybe its just me but I was trying to find someone who had sorta sharp eyebrows with black hair or dark hair in general. I found this so far that fits what I had in mind, but then again, I keep imagining the Psylocke from the X-Men Apocalypse movie.

And what ya mean purple hair and pink eyes? I've much to refresh my memory on, especially about Psylocke and her abilities etc.
Psylocke-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Exiles-3-j.jpg

In the comics she sports purple hair, even the dark hair is still purple. And her pink eyes are more optional when she uses her powers.

Psylocke-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Exiles-3-j.jpg

In the comics she sports purple hair, even the dark hair is still purple. And her pink eyes are more optional when she uses her powers.
Yep yep, I did assume the pink eyes would be optional with her powers. However thats just badass xD

• Love
Reactions: OppositeInverse
My OC mutant Octavia. I'm going to have her nickname be Mute as she is a mute, Discord or maybe Sound wave. I'm probably going to have her be just turning 17 at the school. But, I may also do Aftershock due to her Vibrational Manipulation. Quake sounds cliche.

stock-photo-young-and-beautiful-rock-girl-playing-the-electric-guitar-with-fantasy-smoke-and-glitter-star-322095293.jpg

goodwp.com_15617.jpg

Last edited:
My OC mutant Octavia. I'm going to have her nickname be Mute as she is a mute, Discord or maybe Sound wave. I'm probably going to have her be just turning 17 at the school. But, I may also do Aftershock due to her Vibrational Manipulation. Quake sounds cliche.

stock-photo-young-and-beautiful-rock-girl-playing-the-electric-guitar-with-fantasy-smoke-and-glitter-star-322095293.jpg

goodwp.com_15617.jpg
Quake is also taken in the MCU lol

Quake is to cliche. Im probably going to do Mute or Harmony as a nickname. I hate these kind of decisions out of everything else.

Quake is to cliche. Im probably going to do Mute or Harmony as a nickname. I hate these kind of decisions out of everything else.
No I'm saying you can't choose Quake anyways because a character named Quake already exists in the MCU lol

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Wasn't going to anyway :P

So... Harmony or Mute? I cant decide myself.

I haven't even told you guys my character lol.

Her name is Marrian Anya Adler, nickname Ace.
MAA.jpg

Upon a touch she can cause humans and mutants to go into catatonic shock, also while temporarily suppressing their powers, talents, abilities, and memories. Some members of the HC found her when she was attacked via an accident she cause when her powers first manifested, the only reason the HC was there was because of her home city St. Charles, Missouri where the HC was interested in collecting an alien resource that expanded into a blob and swallowed up many civilians there and then solidified mysteriously in the recent past. (MCU Connection yay)

Mute sort of sounds like the character is associated with just sound when she can do more than that, so I like Harmony.

Alright, that cataclysmic decision is finished. I look forward to the Ooc.

@OppositeInverse Hey, is it possible for Psylocke to be sorta in the grey zone? Work with Team X but at the same time not? I am open to suggestions if you have any.

@OppositeInverse Hey, is it possible for Psylocke to be sorta in the grey zone? Work with Team X but at the same time not? I am open to suggestions if you have any.
Sure, she could be reluctant about joining in fear of being discovered by SHIELD or some other nefarious minds. Mutants/Inhumans are not fan favorites in the MCU right now, and people don't even know that REAL mutants exists just Inhumans.

Reactions: Akashi
SHABLAMM!

OPEN SIGNUPS - The Uncanny X-Men (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

*ALSO PSA: You do NOT have to directly adapt character origin and history from the comics. It's okay to adjust some details to fit the MCU (my character is from St. Charles, Missouri which is Peter Quill's hometown and the place where Ego placed his seed in the Earth.) There will also be some notable characters who's comic story will be changed to fit the universe. You don't HAVE to adjust I was just providing the option to!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SHABLAMM!

OPEN SIGNUPS - The Uncanny X-Men (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

*ALSO PSA: You do NOT have to directly adapt character origin and history from the comics. It's okay to adjust some details to fit the MCU (my character is from St. Charles, Missouri which is Peter Quill's hometown and the place where Ego placed his seed in the Earth.) There will also be some notable characters who's comic story will be changed to fit the universe. You don't HAVE to adjust I was just providing the option to!!!

Am I permitted to enhance and lengthen my character sheet for more added details if I wished? And also from a question ways back in the pages. Will a secondary character be permitted to those who may wish it or will it remain to having one character only?

Am I permitted to enhance and lengthen my character sheet for more added details if I wished? And also from a question ways back in the pages. Will a secondary character be permitted to those who may wish it or will it remain to having one character only?
Yeah you can add details! I'll PM you and give you the run down of the Hellfire Club. And I really think you'd guys want to hold off on the 2nd characters until you see how many moving pieces are in the RP. It can become muddled really fast.

Yeah you can add details! I'll PM you and give you the run down of the Hellfire Club. And I really think you'd guys want to hold off on the 2nd characters until you see how many moving pieces are in the RP. It can become muddled really fast.
My only reason for asking on a second is due to the fact of wanting a character that plays into the X-men role and a bit younger so that was my only want. I'm fine though at the end of the day having one character.

And please do send the Hellfire club info my way , Dear!

@OppositeInverse Switching to Angel I think. Sounds really fun. Would there be any plot roads leading to becoming Archangel by chance?

@OppositeInverse Switching to Angel I think. Sounds really fun. Would there be any plot roads leading to becoming Archangel by chance?
Up to you! And not right away but Archangel isn't ruled out at all! I'm sure there's an arc that can accommodate him. Also, you may consider him being inhuman for the MCU just because of those large attentive wings. The School would be open to Inhumans AND the secretly known mutant race. Heck, very few some regular humans who support them (this isn't many though.)

Up to you! And not right away but Archangel isn't ruled out at all! I'm sure there's an arc that can accommodate him. Also, you may consider him being inhuman for the MCU just because of those large attentive wings. The School would be open to Inhumans AND the secretly known mutant race. Heck, very few some regular humans who support them (this isn't many though.)

Great! I mean he does really well for the most part hidding his wings. Hell he even went to boarding school and was still able to remain incognito with large jackets over them as well as bindings to keep them in place and all. If you want him as an Inhuman or mutant Ill follow your lead :)

• Thank You