X-Men in the Marvel Cinematic Universe RP???

Sounds fun :) @Shayla thank you love ;) <3

Uh.. i mean if you want the phoenix stuff here, I can do that. Totally your call. I kind of see my Jean as just coming into her powers, like the whole 'incredible potential poor execution' thing until she really learns control.

Uh.. i mean if you want the phoenix stuff here, I can do that. Totally your call. I kind of see my Jean as just coming into her powers, like the whole 'incredible potential poor execution' thing until she really learns control.
no no I'm saying I'm PLANNING an arc based off that. No way that's on the plot anytime soon haha

If it helps anyone for a frame of reference Magneto, X, and Mystique will be mature aged (40+) so you can sort of base characters around that if you'd like. My character will be a teenager but closer to adulthood. You don't have to have super young if you don't want a 25 year old Jean would be fine too. I'd say at least have her 20+

Anti-Pun intended lol. But yeah since the X-Men school would be relatively exclusive and fresh it'd probably be best to make a young sunspot just coming into his solar power. Transferred from Brazil to the school or maybe even recruited into the Hellfire club by a member (I already have The Inner Circle roster filled). My character, and maybe Shayla will be on the antagonistic side of the Hellfire Club thus far. Your character can literally choose to go either way.
I'll do a mix of that Young Sunspot just joining the school and also being talked to about joining Hellfire Club. So he'll have a decision to make lol. Good Guys or Bad Guys.

Sunspot is going to be fun to play and which side will be pick ... Who knows lol.

Reactions: OppositeInverse
Possible for a young Kurt Wagner?

Or is it possible to make a OC female mutant? One based around vibration manipulation. Big instrument user, possible high profile band involvement. She will also grow into her powers as it can develop into something far stronger with practice.

Last edited:
Sounds fun :) @Shayla thank you love ;) <3
Always , my love ;)

@OppositeInverse - Oh yes.. Beyond familiar with the Hellfire Gang and aiming for the Emma that turns down he reformed walk whilst still being a complete bad ass if that is okay. After the whole Hellfire Gang fun.

I'll do a mix of that Young Sunspot just joining the school and also being talked to about joining Hellfire Club. So he'll have a decision to make lol. Good Guys or Bad Guys.

Sunspot is going to be fun to play and which side will be pick ... Who knows lol.
Okay coo, for a little background Hellfire Club is legit like illuminati in influence and secrecy so others probably won't even belive they exist. It'd be the equal of someone saying "I might join the illuminati" hah

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Possible for a young Kurt Wagner?

Or is it possible to make a OC female mutant? One based around vibration manipulation. Big instrument user, possible high profile band involvement. She will also grow into her powers as it can develop into something far stronger with practice.
Yeah Nightcrawler would definitely have to be young-ish, the OC sounds like more of a free character that wouldn't tie into the plot well, but it's up to you.

Always , my love ;)

@OppositeInverse - Oh yes.. Beyond familiar with the Hellfire Gang and aiming for the Emma that turns down he reformed walk whilst still being a complete bad ass if that is okay. After the whole Hellfire Gang fun.
We'll talk about it but that was probably where I was going to go with her anyways :)

Okay coo, for a little background Hellfire Club is legit like illuminati in influence and secrecy so others probably won't even belive they exist. It'd be the equal of someone saying "I might join the illuminati" hah
I can already picture Sunspot telling the X-Men students that Hellfire wants to recruit him and they will be like ... Yeah sure ... Wacko.

Lmfao.

I can already picture Sunspot telling the X-Men students that Hellfire wants to recruit him and they will be like ... Yeah sure ... Wacko.

Lmfao.
Save for Prof. X who'd be like

"What's that ya say now!?" Haha jkn

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Yeah Nightcrawler would definitely have to be young-ish, the OC sounds like more of a free character that wouldn't tie into the plot well, but it's up to you.

I planned on having her attend the school. She wouldn't be that old.

@OppositeInverse Do we have real face claims or use like the photos from Marvel for our characters?

Perfect already got FC for Sunspot
He is going to be Seventeen (The same age he was Recruited to X-Men Originally)
FC: Keith Hernandez
KeithHernandez_NS11_936_607_s.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Perhaps maybe Gambit?