X-Men in the Marvel Cinematic Universe RP???

I was thinking of going with Reignfire, would that work?

Also, can we choose people from Marvel in general or more specific to X-Men?

I am also considering Psylocke, Selene or X-23. I am leaning mostly towards X-23 actually, but not sure.

Do you have anything against me picking one or the other from the one mentioned above? I assume if anyone, it may be Selene? Due to her relation with the Hellfire Club?

Last edited:
I was thinking of going with Reignfire, would that work?

Also, can we choose people from Marvel in general or more specific to X-Men?

I am also considering Psylocke, Selene or X-23. I am leaning mostly towards X-23 actually, but not sure.

Do you have anything against me picking one or the other from the one mentioned above? I assume if anyone, it may be Selene? Due to her relation with the Hellfire Club?
Well Reignfire is essentially a copy of Sunspot which would just be two of the same characters. Yes however you may choose Marvel characters in general not specifically related to X-Men, just make sure they haven't been introduced in the MCU or their face claim hasn't.

Psylocke would be interesting, Selene is definitely coming in the future but for now I planned for her to be absent from the first arc. And with Laura Kinney the Real Wolverine hasn't been introduced yet so I want to keep her relatively unknown for now as well. I suppose I could have it to were Logan is 'dead' in the MCU or MIA and Laura was rescued from an Inhuman interment camp not knowing who the mastermind was. That's if you really wanted to play her. Psylocke could play well because the main Hellfire HQ is in Britain and she could use her brother to get info on the seemingly non-existent club.

Either way, I'll work with you to make it work.

Well Reignfire is essentially a copy of Sunspot which would just be two of the same characters. Yes however you may choose Marvel characters in general not specifically related to X-Men, just make sure they haven't been introduced in the MCU or their face claim hasn't.

Psylocke would be interesting, Selene is definitely coming in the future but for now I planned for her to be absent from the first arc. And with Laura Kinney the Real Wolverine hasn't been introduced yet so I want to keep her relatively unknown for now as well. I suppose I could have it to were Logan is 'dead' in the MCU or MIA and Laura was rescued from an Inhuman interment camp not knowing who the mastermind was. That's if you really wanted to play her. Psylocke could play well because the main Hellfire HQ is in Britain and she could use her brother to get info on the seemingly non-existent club.

Either way, I'll work with you to make it work.
Well no problem. I did assume Selene was going to play an intergral part in the Hellfire arc, but was wondering if I could play her. And I see. So its between Psylocke or X-23. What if X-23 was found by Hellfire instead? What do you think?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gands
  • Thank You
Reactions: OppositeInverse
X23 really wouldn't make sense to be in the Hellfire Gang honestly because of the secretive nature they have and how they hold themselves above other mutants in general. But , that's just my thoughts on it.

X23 really wouldn't make sense to be in the Hellfire Gang honestly because of the secretive nature they have and how they hold themselves above other mutants in general. But , that's just my thoughts on it.
Well, since this is an RP with its twists, small or big, I dont see a problem with X-23 having been found by Hellfire. I know, or rather, I assume @OppositeInverse will be following, or is following the canon information in regards of Hellfire and other organizations but with a twist. Correct me if I'm wrong, and if what I said is not possible, that is fine as well, no problemo. Lemme kno Opposite XD

Well, since this is an RP with its twists, small or big, I dont see a problem with X-23 having been found by Hellfire. I know, or rather, I assume @OppositeInverse is or will be following, or is following the canon information in regards of Hellfire and other organizations but with a twist. Correct me if I'm wrong, and if what I said is not possible, that is fine as well, no problemo. Lemme kno Opposite XD
Yeah it's nigh unlikely that Laura would be found by them simply because they don't care about her. This is the illuminati of the MCU. They let HYDRA happen, they allowed the events of Civil War and Winter Soldier play out. Why? Because they knew it wasn't a threat to them either way. That's how deeply powerful this club is (will be).

Here for it
FYI I just found out Sunspot's father is literally a head of the Inner Circle, so you could still choose either path. PM me I actually have a good plot idea.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yeah it's nigh unlikely that Laura would be found by them simply because they don't care about her. This is the illuminati of the MCU. They let HYDRA happen, they allowed the events of Civil War and Winter Soldier play out. Why? Because they knew it wasn't a threat to them either way. That's how deeply powerful this club is (will be).

Alright, thats cool. Who would you say the mastermind is? In finding X-23, that is, as per your suggestion earlier? Psylocke does also seem extremely interesting.. This is a dilemma XD

Alright, thats cool. Who would you say the mastermind is? In finding X-23, that is, as per your suggestion earlier? Psylocke does also seem extremely interesting.. This is a dilemma XD
As far as who found Laura that could be determined by you, maybe one of the mutants under/with Xavier? The mastermind behind why she is the way she is...well we both know who that's going to be lol. And yes, Psylocke is pretty unique as well with instant ties to Captain Britain (whether or not he's stepped into a hero role is up to you unless someone claims him)

As far as who found Laura that could be determined by you, maybe one of the mutants under/with Xavier? The mastermind behind why she is the way she is...well we both know who that's going to be lol. And yes, Psylocke is pretty unique as well with instant ties to Captain Britain (whether or not he's stepped into a hero role is up to you unless someone claims him)

Alright then, l'll go with Psylocke. Probably will make her like mid twenties if anything, between 24-26. And if no one claims her brother, we'll work something out. I do like the part about her getting information from her brother and all.

I'm going to be playing Jean Grey. She'll be 20.

FYI I just found out Sunspot's father is literally a head of the Inner Circle, so you could still choose either path. PM me I actually have a good plot idea.
Ahhhhh Sunspot Father is part of the Inner Circle oooh okay pming you now.

I really picked the right guy lol. I

Whenever we get to have two characters, I'd like to bring in X-23.

If that's cool :)

@OppositeInverse so Sunspot is kind of like The Prince of Hellfire xD. Damn tough decisions for the young boy.

For now, I believe I have an FC for my Psylocke.

[spoili]
tumblr_ovc0ttsnqw1vz5p09o1_1280.jpg

[/spoili]

If you feel that she doesn't fit @OppositeInverse , lemme know. I mean, I am still searching, but if I dont find a better fit, I'll go with this one.

For now, I believe I have an FC for my Psylocke.

[spoili]
tumblr_ovc0ttsnqw1vz5p09o1_1280.jpg

[/spoili]

If you feel that she doesn't fit @OppositeInverse , lemme know. I mean, I am still searching, but if I dont find a better fit, I'll go with this one.
Yeah that FC is fine by me, I could see her as a cool psylocke with purple hair and pink eyes

Yeah that FC is fine by me, I could see her as a cool psylocke with purple hair and pink eyes
Mhm.. Yeah. Maybe its just me but I was trying to find someone who had sorta sharp eyebrows with black hair or dark hair in general. I found this so far that fits what I had in mind, but then again, I keep imagining the Psylocke from the X-Men Apocalypse movie.

And what ya mean purple hair and pink eyes? I've much to refresh my memory on, especially about Psylocke and her abilities etc.