WWC; A Multi-Fandom RP(OoC & Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should our universe be added to the list? I.e You could join as yourself or an idol of yours.

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hmm... Maybe.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And gave me a cookie! *Noms on cookie and cuddles Duncan.*

I feel so loved. ^_^

The Spartan? I approve. Accepted, in my opinion. As video game characters are one of those things that is kind of borderline as far as allowance, is, though, I'll wait for Sav to put in her two cents before I make it official.

My Halo OC on the previous page.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
*Facepalm* Duh! Sorry, I'm an idiot. XD Thought I already said accepted, but, accepted!

For anyone reading this page and wondering
Annyyywaaayysss. I gotta go. Bye!

Also, why no anime? Just curious.
don_t_know_how_to_respond.gif
Well Duncan and I figured it's best to keep all characters and worlds of an actually realistic form, thus why any animated shows or video games have to have realistic graphics to be accepted. Another reason is a lot of the time(from what both Duncan and I have seen) people overestimate the power of animated/anime characters and powergame them in roleplays(which is really annoying). Thus the 'no anime or cartoony characters allowed' rule.

Well Duncan and I figured it's best to keep all characters and worlds of an actually realistic form, thus why any animated shows or video games have to have realistic graphics to be accepted. Another reason is a lot of the time(from what both Duncan and I have seen) people overestimate the power of animated/anime characters and powergame them in roleplays(which is really annoying). Thus the 'no anime or cartoony characters allowed' rule.
That's why I prefer XBOX games like Halo. Most of the time, I like realistic plots.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.