WWC; A Multi-Fandom RP(OoC & Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should our universe be added to the list? I.e You could join as yourself or an idol of yours.

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hmm... Maybe.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really play those games...
Are you into any of the fandoms listed?:
Star Wars, the Marvel universe, the DC universe, The Hunger Games Trilogy, Beautiful Creatures series(AKA The Caster Chronicles), Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Mortal Instruments, Teen Wolf, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Doctor Who, Star Trek, The Mindjack Trilogy

"I See you!""

"Are you still there?"

XD

"I See you!""

"Are you still there?"

XD
*Tackleglomps*
tumblr_lw4zqhM7Ha1qzxluj.gif

Only Doctor Who but that's it. But I can barely roleplay anybody canon.

Which means I have no one else to roleplay that is allowed. That's the thing. If I can't play CV or the Patapon Uberhero, then what now?

Sorry I'm so quiet, trying to multitask.
UPDATE: So far, there's three yeses, two no's, and one maybe on the poll. I'll update you all regularly.

Which means I have no one else to roleplay that is allowed. That's the thing. If I can't play CV or the Patapon Uberhero, then what now?
Aww, don't be a debby-downer! You can roleplay an oc, silly. It can be a character made specific to one of the listed universes, or, just a character you randomly come up with that doesn't apply specifically to any fandom.

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Wow.
It took me writing my autobiography to realize how boring and painful my life has been...
Again, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.