WWC; A Multi-Fandom RP(OoC & Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should our universe be added to the list? I.e You could join as yourself or an idol of yours.

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hmm... Maybe.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, I give up on playing Ridley. I can't get her character right and she's only fun when played correctly!

I am Country B*tch; The Pokemon Master!

YOU TRIED TO USE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY
CLEVER
I ALMOST FELL FOR IT
BUT I DIDN'T
WHICH MEANS YOU JUST AGREED WITH ME!

OHMYFUCKINGGOSHIJUSTHADTHEBESTIDEA SJFOAHRNGURHGUILHREAUGEHRUIGEURHGUIEHLGULHERAUGTIHUREQIHGN UQREM YUTGHFW VNFUIQW;=PCHFLR

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Full Name: Commander Video
Alias(es): CV, Commander, Mr. Video
Fandom of which this character is from: BIT.TRIP Saga
Place of birth: Also unknown.

Height: In human form (fanon by yours truly), six feet. In his natural form, twelve feet.
Eye Color: It's unknown of what lies under the visor...
Hair color: Black
Build(aka body type): Pretty fit, but not bulky.
Appearance:
Commander%20Video.png

Above is his canon, Runner2 esq form.
Below is his fanon, human form.

human_commander_video_by_gennacase1101-d600pvj.png

Personality:
Before the whole FATE fiasco, CV was energetic and confident, and sometimes arrogant. He wouldn't let anything stand in his way!
During the FATE fiasco, he was completely devoid of his kindness. His whole self was consumed by rage. this eventually lead to his death (see biography).
After the FATE fiasco, he has calmed. He focuses on the oresent and he learns from his past. He also really doesn't want to go through that fiasco again. EVER.

Biography:
BEAT - CV is born as a concept. A concept that, "From life comes rhythm and from rhythm comes life." As he heads towards being born, his body starts to transition from concept to physical. As he is being brought to the physical world, CV gives us his very first words. "I am only a man."

CORE - CV is born into the physical world and starts to observe his surroundings. He is aided by his parents until he is able to go out on his own. But he has to be mindful of what he does. At this point, he's come to a simple realization. "I am not alone."

VOID - CV gets a first taste of social interaction. He is new to it at this point so he is a little bit more than rude. As he finally knows humility, CV decides that he isn't the center of the universe. It's time to make friends. "I. Am. Ready!"

RUNNER - CV heads into the world. As he goes along, he makes a new enemy, the Timbletot. This makes CV realize that the world isn't what it seems. He makes 4 new friends as he goes along. Radbot, Junior Melchkin, Meat Boy, and Commandgirl Video. CV (the he CV) confronts the Timbletot again and tries to get him to understand that hate isn't the answer. The only reply CV gets is, "You. Are. Not. A. MAN!"

Runner2 - The Timbletot zaps CV into an un-fused reality full of things no one has seen before. But, he is able to beat the Timbletot and gets re-fused. That's it. That's all there is for Runner2's description.

FATE - CV has had enough with the Timbletot. He puts his life on the line (literally) and makes a final pursuit. As he goes, he realizes that love can only get him so far. He starts descending into madness. At the end of the line, CV fights the Timbletot for the last time. He goes to the kill without self control with a suicide attack. Both CV and the Timbletot die.

FLUX - CV isn't gone. He's now a spirit in the Ethereal. He has a homeward journey to take so he can finally rest in peace. As he goes he reflects on his past, faces his anger, and realizes that the past is one big lesson to learn from. But the big thing to learn is that life is. Simply. There is no death. There is no before. There is no after. All is in flux. Simply.

And then comes this fiasco and this guy is now alive and well again! Universal disruptions and all.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Hi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name: Commander Video
Alias(es): CV, Commander, Mr. Video
Fandom of which this character is from: BIT.TRIP Saga
Place of birth: Also unknown.

Height: In human form (fanon by yours truly), six feet. In his natural form, twelve feet.
Eye Color: It's unknown of what lies under the visor...
Hair color: Black
Build(aka body type): Pretty fit, but not bulky.
Appearance:
Commander%20Video.png

Above is his canon, Runner2 esq form.
Below is his fanon, human form.

human_commander_video_by_gennacase1101-d600pvj.png

Personality:
Before the whole FATE fiasco, CV was energetic and confident, and sometimes arrogant. He wouldn't let anything stand in his way!
During the FATE fiasco, he was completely devoid of his kindness. His whole self was consumed by rage. this eventually lead to his death (see biography).
After the FATE fiasco, he has calmed. He focuses on the oresent and he learns from his past. He also really doesn't want to go through that fiasco again. EVER.

Biography:
BEAT - CV is born as a concept. A concept that, "From life comes rhythm and from rhythm comes life." As he heads towards being born, his body starts to transition from concept to physical. As he is being brought to the physical world, CV gives us his very first words. "I am only a man."

CORE - CV is born into the physical world and starts to observe his surroundings. He is aided by his parents until he is able to go out on his own. But he has to be mindful of what he does. At this point, he's come to a simple realization. "I am not alone."

VOID - CV gets a first taste of social interaction. He is new to it at this point so he is a little bit more than rude. As he finally knows humility, CV decides that he isn't the center of the universe. It's time to make friends. "I. Am. Ready!"

RUNNER - CV heads into the world. As he goes along, he makes a new enemy, the Timbletot. This makes CV realize that the world isn't what it seems. He makes 4 new friends as he goes along. Radbot, Junior Melchkin, Meat Boy, and Commandgirl Video. CV (the he CV) confronts the Timbletot again and tries to get him to understand that hate isn't the answer. The only reply CV gets is, "You. Are. Not. A. MAN!"

Runner2 - The Timbletot zaps CV into an un-fused reality full of things no one has seen before. But, he is able to beat the Timbletot and gets re-fused. That's it. That's all there is for Runner2's description.

FATE - CV has had enough with the Timbletot. He puts his life on the line (literally) and makes a final pursuit. As he goes, he realizes that love can only get him so far. He starts descending into madness. At the end of the line, CV fights the Timbletot for the last time. He goes to the kill without self control with a suicide attack. Both CV and the Timbletot die.

FLUX - CV isn't gone. He's now a spirit in the Ethereal. He has a homeward journey to take so he can finally rest in peace. As he goes he reflects on his past, faces his anger, and realizes that the past is one big lesson to learn from. But the big thing to learn is that life is. Simply. There is no death. There is no before. There is no after. All is in flux. Simply.

-~-~-~-~-~-

Hi.
Seems like an interesting character. Looks good enough to me, so accepted. ^_^ My only question is how are other characters going to interact with him as a ghost? Is his spirit visible to everyone, or is it one of those ghosts that people only see if the spirit wills it?

Hello and welcome! :D

Seems like an interesting character. Looks good enough to me, so accepted. ^_^ My only question is how are other characters going to interact with him as a ghost? Is his spirit visible to everyone, or is it one of those ghosts that people only see if the spirit wills it?

Hello and welcome! :D

When I roleplay with him that involves merging universes, he finds himself alive again because of the universal disruption.

When I roleplay with him that involves merging universes, he finds himself alive again because of the universal disruption.
Ah, alright. You may want to add that to the bio, just to ward off confusion. :)

Just updated the list. ^_^
Also; I have an awesome idea to share with you guys, once I finish up writing something here quick. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.