WWC; A Multi-Fandom RP(OoC & Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should our universe be added to the list? I.e You could join as yourself or an idol of yours.

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hmm... Maybe.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NO WAY!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I prefer XBOX games like Halo. Most of the time, I like realistic plots.
THANK YOU
You should give meh your gamertag, if you have live. Or I could give you mine.

I actually have to, too. XD So I shall brb as well.

Actually... I talked to my admin counterpart and we decided it's best to keep games on the more animated side out, but, if you have one you want to join as with realistic graphics you can talk to us about it and it should be alright.

I'm sorry, Essention, but I think Commander Video is a little too cartoony. If you can find another fandom you enjoy either from the list or another one not listed, feel free to apply with that. OR, once I have the idea for people from real life all sorted out you could join as yourself or an idol you have, if you'd like.

Also! @dragonmaster77 , I know I forgot to put this in the plot summary beforehand, but I'm thinking this will all work out best if we have it so nobody from separate universes know each other. I.e, nobody ever wrote the Marvel or DC universe or any of the book fandoms, the show fandoms were never composed, etc. I'm a mean person so I like to have chaos and terror reign over in the fact that nobody understands where they are nor who the people around them are. XD I'll add that to the summary, and I'm sorry I forgot to put it there beforehand!

Not Every Zelda game is all cartoony. Think of Twilight Princess on Wii and Gamecube for example, but I understand. ^^ the non-animated rules out Ghirahim, and any anime franchise I may think of. ^^

Well it would be hard to do given Marval Comics is established in Once Upon a Time if you want a reference look up the Hanzel and Gretal episode Henry is clearly reading a Hulk and Wolverine comic book so they won't personally know each other but I can't deny the knowledge of a fictional exsitance in that world before this.

tumblr_ls1meqYsgp1qhgzjro1_400.gif

Well it would be hard to do given Marval Comics is established in Once Upon a Time if you want a reference look up the Hanzel and Gretal episode Henry is clearly reading a Hulk and Wolverine comic book so they won't personally know each other but I can't deny the knowledge of a fictional exsitance in that world before this.
Same thing with Doctor Who and Harry Potter.
expelliarmus.gif

Not Every Zelda game is all cartoony. Think of Twilight Princess on Wii and Gamecube for example, but I understand. ^^ the non-animated rules out Ghirahim, and any anime franchise I may think of. ^^
True, true. But while they're more realistic than most of the games, they aren't exactly 'realistic'. Sorry.. Just trying to keep it as real as possible(ha, like that'll happen XD)

Yeah, I realize that part. I know some of fandoms 'clash' at some points, but since for the majority it's just subtle references or just during one show, I think it'd be alright to void a few things like that. Since for 'Once Upon A Time' it was a mere subtle reference. I'm not saying the world would have no comics or books or TV shows, just that the ones being used in this roleplay don't recognize each other.

Same thing with Doctor Who and Harry Potter.
expelliarmus.gif
With Doctor Who I don't mind as much that he could know about the other fandoms or universes, 'cause in this roleplay it's likely The Doctor is going to know the most of what's going on and be big for the plot. He's going to be the biggest source of knowledge about what happened anyone can get, considering it was him who caused the worlds to collide.

True, true. But while they're more realistic than most of the games, they aren't exactly 'realistic'. Sorry.. Just trying to keep it as real as possible(ha, like that'll happen XD)

Yeah, I realize that part. I know some of fandoms 'clash' at some points, but since for the majority it's just subtle references or just during one show, I think it'd be alright to void a few things like that. Since for 'Once Upon A Time' it was a mere subtle reference. I'm not saying the world would have no comics or books or TV shows, just that the ones being used in this roleplay don't recognize each other.

With Doctor Who I don't mind as much that he could know about the other fandoms or universes, 'cause in this roleplay it's likely The Doctor is going to know the most of what's going on and be big for the plot. He's going to be the biggest source of knowledge about what happened anyone can get, considering it was him who caused the worlds to collide.
But it was Martha who said it to Shakespeare.

No... Why, is it important?
EDIT: Oh my gosh... Man. I was looking forward to things. Why is he considered cartoony?

No... Why, is it important?
EDIT: Oh my gosh... Man. I was looking forward to things. Why is he considered cartoony?
I'm really sorry! I looked up the graphics and the character, and it seemed to me it was one of the more old-fashioned games with less detailed graphics. We're trying to keep it to realistic characters, to keep it as 'realistic' as possible.

I'm really sorry! I looked up the graphics and the character, and it seemed to me it was one of the more old-fashioned games with less detailed graphics. We're trying to keep it to realistic characters, to keep it as 'realistic' as possible.
But what about Runner2? That's a bit more detailed!

But what about Runner2? That's a bit more detailed!
I'll look it up and check it out.
UPDATE: While it has more detail, it doesn't have the realistic kind of feel to it. While it's 3D, it's not quite the same as something like... I dunno. Skyrim? Halo? I suppose that's just my opinion, though. When Duncan gets back I'll talk to him about it and get his opinion on the matter, and we can decide from there.

Games that are realistic-like:
Halo, Mass Effect, Call of Duty, GTA, Saints Row, God of War, Skyrim, Killzone, Portal, Half-Life, ect...

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.