Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do 19 with you, if you want, since it's always been pretty fun. Or a revival of one of our old ones. I'm thinking of the alien plot or the family (the first one we did, not the second).

Looking again

Hello hello! o u o
I'm a newb here, but would be interested in 7 or 18 on your list~ possibly even 24 haha. Hoping you'd be chill for a bit of flexibility on the plots though~

My preference is for M/M, but can manage M/F (tho alas, I only play male characters). Solidly down for anything that isn't a chat/MSN/type rp haha. Feel free to give me a shout if you're still a-looking!

I have quite a few plots if you'd like to take a look.

@KatherinWinter

Lean on Me or Together We Are Undefeatable sounds good.

I'm interested in #7(Dragon's Mate)

Hello, I need to get back into the groove and could use a nice sci - fi plot. I can write plot 4 ( A (male) or B (prolly female) characters ). Shoot me a message if you are interested.

i'm up for 3, 5, and 19. PM me if you are interested.

Looking again

I'm very much interested in the pet idea for my character Momo! Pm me if you're still looking

If you're still looking for partners I'd certainly be interested in starting an RP with you; quite a few of your plots spark my interest (particularly 2, 4, 11, 14, and 25, but I'm pretty open to many of the others as well)! You can shoot me a PM if you'd like to.

Open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.