Would you rather..

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beach with rain! I love the rain! So a rainy day at the beach would be fun! Besides, walking up the coast in the rain would be relaxing.

Would you rather have to live alone or with someone you hated?

live alone

would you rather fly a jet or pilot a sub?

I would definitely want to fly jet. It gives me the feeling of freedom whereas underwater I will rather claustrophobic.

Would you rather sacrifice yourself for the world knowing that you would die or would you try to pass it to someone else and risk the exsitence of the world just to stay with your family a bit longer?

I'd probably give up my own life to save the world. I don't fear death, and if my death quells others' fear of death then I'd gladly sacrifice myself.

Would you rather lose a limb or eat chocolate cherry tarts? (I know it's a tough decision, sorry for the difficult question.)

Lose a limb. I have been meaning to cut down the trees around my house anyway.

Would you rather fight with automatic weapons or swords? (enemies have same weapons as you)

Swords, closer combat = Mitten has a better chance at succeeding x.x

Would you rather eat a bowl of worms,

or~

eat spiders

[SPOILI]MNJIGPTGNPA WHY WOULD YOU THINK OF SUCH A THING BRAIN?!?!?!?!?![/SPOILI]

I've eaten candied worms (real ones) before, so I think I'd quite like to try spiders ;)

Would you rather fall down every set of stairs you came to for the rest of your life,

or stub your toe in every doorway?

I stub my toes all the time, so I would rather continue doing that than falling down every flight of stairs I come across o.o

Would you rather never show up in a photograph,

or~

never be able to see yourself in the mirror?

Never show up in a photograph because I always look a dick in photos XD!

Would you rather be constantly followed around by a gang of dogs, or cats?

(obscure one :L)

Cats! I love cats~ *spins*

Would you rather surrender to technology and turn into a mindless machine (You would cease to exist), or surrender to the evil overlord and become a slave, but keep your humanity?

Keep my humanity, regardless of the loss of my freedom on the outside, id rather keep my spirit and my own free thoughts, so that at least a resistance could begin, if you give up your humanity all hope would be lost.

Would you rather spend an hour listneing to the same Justin bieber song looped over and over or listen to nails on a chalk board for an hour straight

They both pain me equally, but probably Bieber because at least there is some "music" in there.

Would you rather have eternal life in the material world or be a ghost stuck in the material world?

Hmmm this one's interesting...I think I would rather be a ghost in the material world so that I can idly watch people as they go about their day.

Would you rather live off a diet of erasers and paper for the rest of your life,

or~

live off a diet of bugs?

Paper and erasures. Can't stand all the legs bugs have o.e

You and your friend are both held hostage, and are being forced to choose which one of you lives and which one of you dies.

Would you rather...

Choose your friend, knowing they will have a quick, clean death?

or,

Choose yourself, knowing its going to be long, drawn out, and painful?

I'd choose my friend only if he/she wishes to be the one to die. It depends really.

Would you rather give the only 20 you have to a homeless person or walk away?

Walk away. I never claimed to have a flawless conscience.

Would you rather never be able to see the color green again, or the color red?

Hmm.. Green. I think. Maybe. I love color, damn it!

Would you rather steal something from a jewelry store OR beat up your ex's car with a baseball bat?

Beat up my ex's car. They both have obvious consequences, but the latter sounds so much more satisfying.

Would you rather get a tattoo on your forehead or your hand?

I already plan to get one on my hand so My hand, or maybe ill go Charles Manson up in this bitch.....
Would you rather stick your hand in a blender or in the garbage disposal (They are running)

In a blender, I just would curl up my fist and not touch the blades xD Smoothie all over the kitchen FTW!

Would you rather lose three fingers - you can choose which ones - or an ear?

Status
Not open for further replies.