Would you rather..

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id give up the foot im a guitar player :P
Would you rather be deaf or Blind

Zomg... That's such a hard one. >____< *Sighs* I would go with...Deaf. o.e

Would you rather have no arms or no legs?

I would rather have no legs. Wheel-chairs are cool.

Would you rather be an archer or a sorcerer?

Archer, ive always thought archery was extremely fun lol

would you rather have a permanent sunburn, or get attacked bya shark at the beach?

-joins in the game extremely late-

I'd rather be attacked by a shark, because I'd chuck norris round house kick it to the face.
Would you rather spend eternity falling down an endless flight of stairs, or being slapped in the face by a large Dildo

I'll take the dildo

Being butt raped by Chuck Norris ~OR~ a handy from the "that makes me moist" lady?

Ill take the handy
Would you rather own a cat who is trying to kill you or A dog who is a serial killer and framing you

A cat who's trying to kill me. It can't get me if I get it first.

Would you rather:

Be alone forever but able to pleasure yourself intensely

or

Be able to attract anyone you want, but never get any pleasure from them

Dude, I'd be with someone and not get pleasured. Love is my silent, secret pleasure...

Although that shit would suck, though.

Would you rather eat something spicy with no water or swallow an ice cube?

Swallow an ice cube all the way! I have done it. It ain't to hurt or bad....

Would you rather have ice cream or a cupcake?

Iiice... cuuu... Iiii... cuuuu... hmm.. this was hard... Ice cream is so cold but still yummy, cupcakes aren't as good but at least they aren't cold -_-' Hmm...
I have to say ice cream!

Would you rather sleep in the same bed as Russia or France x3

End all wars, because then solving world hunger would be a piece of piss.

Would you rather have to watch your Mum & Dad every time they 'did it',

or have your Mum & Dad watch you every time you did?

Watch my mom and dad because they are divorced and don't do it! Ha!

Would you rather never feel sad again or never feel anger again?

Hm..I'd have to go with not feeling anger again. I hate when I get mad ><

Would you rather..

Lose sense of taste? or Sense of touch?

Sense of taste. Then I can continue loving food and eating it no matter what it tastes like! >:( -GASP- but then I wouldn't be able to taste the deliciousness of popcorn and maple syrup.......oh well, it is better than losing my touch! :D

Would you rather hear peoples thoughts all the time

or~

Be deaf for the rest of your life?

Be deaf the rest of my life. I already have anxiety over what people think when Im around, I don't need to really hear it :/

The world is under threat by aliens. Would you rather...

Follow the leader of team A: Survivalist, knows how to hide and stay hidden, but is likely to leave you behind if you become a burden? (i.e. Injured)

or,

Follow the leader of team B: Military training, has a no man left behind mind set, but is heading back towards the aliens looking for other survivors?

TEAM A, Sure I'm doomed if I get abandoned but I just have to not get injured or sick or something like that and it will be fine xD I'm not going into war with those things, they will kill me xD

Would you rather

Be a Jew during the time when Germany where killing them
or
Be a black person during the time when they weren't seen as humans?

(I don't know what kind of question that is but it's past midnight so I have a right to be braindead xD haha)

I'd rather be black. Slavery/civil rights movement era/oppression of blacks, they were all bad but it wasn't genocide.

Would you rather have unlimited money or abolish all forms of currency and revert the world back into a trade/barter economy?

I would rather have unlimited money.

I'd buy all the cheezit boxes in the world.

Would you rather rob a bank or be a getaway driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.