Would you rather..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super speed. More practical, I think.

Would you rather have the ability to fly, but you were naked 24/7 or the ability to turn invisible at will but anything you touch turns invisible and you can't control it (discounting the earth)

Fly and be naked 24/7, if I had to chose between those two. If I could turn invisible at will, but anything I touched turned invisible, then I'd be naked anyways!

Would you want to be able to know exactly when, where, how and what time you're going to die...or would you rather be immortal meaning you can never die, not even god can kill you?

I meant to say excluding clothes that you wear, too >.> but yeha XD

As little as I'd want to know how/ when I'm going to die, I'd have to take that over living forever *shudders* scary thought.

Would you rather be smothered in chocolate or peanut butter? XD (let's take a step away from the macabre for now :L)

Chocolate, for sure. Peanut butter is so bothersome. I hate trying to get the last bit of peanut butter out of a jar then getting some on my hands...hate that so much...

Would you ratherrrr...Have a private chef (for free, including supplies!) or know how to cook everything that the private chef knew how to cook?

Private chef. For some reason, I can't seem to eat what I cook. Sad, I know.

Would you rather have a poem written for you and read aloud or be serenaded?

I would most definitely like a poem written for me. Serenades are ok, but poems pull my heart strings more. There are very VERY few songs that give me chills and strike my emotions, but there are a decent number of poems that can swoon my gentle soul.

Would you rather be able to look at someone and tell that you two would be together forever, in the love sense...or have infinite resources to find that person on your own? (Not saying love eternal is limited to only one person)

I would rather have the resources to find them; it just seems like I'd have more fun that way and enjoy being with them more (:

Would you rather be able to not have to sleep (you wouldn't suffer the effects of sleep deprivation) or would you rather have the ability to never miss public transport?

I'd rather not need to sleep. I can do with missing public transportation.

Would you rather have your own personal theme song that other people could hear while you did awesome things... or have situation appropriate music play during you life as though it were a movie but only you could hear it?

The second. That kinda happens to me regardless because sometimes, I hum it. No one gets it up, oh well.

Would you rather be a sniper or an assault?

Sniper, hands down.

Would you rather be in the Navy or the Air Force?

Air force, flying a plane would be totally awesome.

Would you rather have cold chocolate cream pie or warm chocolate chip cookies?

I would rather have Cold Chocolate Cream pie~ Sounds delicious.

Truthfully, I can't have either. Alergic to chocolate. Sad face.

Would you rather be stuck in a time loop, reliving the same day over and over?

or,

Lose your memory of everything you had done the day before, every single night?

Man...if I had to choose...lose my memory simply because being stuck in an infinite loop would blow...prolly go insane...

If you had the choice to be a Super Hero or a Villain, which would you be?

Hero. No question.

Would you rather be successful, with a band you hate, or be never become famous, with a band you love?

Never become famous with a band I love. I'd probably quit the band I hate, and lose the fame anyway :P

Would you rather be stranded on an alien planet, with no spaceship to get you home?

or,

Would you rather be stranded in another dimension, with no apparent way to return to ours?

Stranded in another dimension; theres no telling WHAT aliens will do...

Would you rather hear dark voices in your head all the time, or hear nothing at all(as in deaf).

Oh, I think I'd have to say dark voices...At least you can learn to ignore dark voices, or try to drown them out. Being deaf is permanent and there is no solution.

Would you rather give up your cell phone or your computer forever?

I'd give up both but because I can choose just one I would go with cellphone because I don't use it as much as computer.

If you were on a deserted island and a golden fish suddenly appeared and told you that she could either change the island to be made of sweets or feta cheese - which one would you choose?

That would be tricky if it was a cheese other than Feta - it's one of the few cheeses I'm not that fond of so sweets!

Would you rather be stuck in an elevator awaiting maintenance for days with Barrack Obama or Boris Johnson?

Iuno Boris Johnson soooo....Boris Johnson.

Would you rather take a trip to the beach and have it rain or stay home and with no electricity?

Status
Not open for further replies.