Would you rather..

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bank robber x3 Moooney :D

Would you rather swim over the Atlantic ocean or climb Mount Everest
(Both without other people or anything that can help you.)

Haha, do I wan't to die from drowning and sharks or do I want to freeze to death/fall to my death...I'd have to say that I'd rather freeze to death/fall to my death because that would hopefully be either 1) if I freeze, I just go to sleep forever or 2) If I fall, I get to enjoy the trip down because I've alwas wanted to skydive and when i hit, hopefully it will be a quick death.

Would you rather have the chance to meet your "idol" or be an "idol?"

pffft Easy. I would rather meet my idol.

That way I'd get to kidnap them.

Would you rather bungee jump with no cord or with a cord that's too short?

Bungee jump without a cord.

Would you rather be torn appart/skinned alive or eaten alive?

Eaten alive. I'd bite back. Plus... I wouldn't give up that fight wear the skinned alive... ...just ouchy

Be stared at by several porcelain dolls or by several clown dolls?

Stared at by porcelain dolls, they'd be less creepy when I stare back

Apple pie or scorpion pie?

Apple pie.

Would you rather have Daniel Radcliff give you a foot massage with unblinking eye contact for the duration or Jim Carrey give you a manicure while in character as his character from the Cable guy the pet detective.

Definatly Jim. He has such a way with nails. And he's funny as shit. Daniel would just make me wanna shout "EXPECTO.....PATRONUUUUUM!"

And I would rather...well we will get back to that I guess.

Would you rather open a lemonade stand with your creepy uncle Timothy or an ice cream shop with your creepy aunt Bertha?

I would open an ice cream shop since I don't like lemonade that much.

Would you rather drink black tea for a week or eat just bread for a week?

Fat and happy. I love food and HATE being sad.

Would you rather be tied up and pummeled to death by Johan Hegg(lead singer of Amon Amarth(focus of my siggie))
OR
Have every one of your fingernails and toenails ripped off...........only to have them all superglued back on and ripped off again?

Johan Hegg, definitely. At least in the afterlife I'd be able to say I was pummelled to death by one of the most epic Vikings ever.

Would you rather constantly feel like there's a piece of apple core between your teeth, or feel like there's always a corn kernel in your throat?

Gah! apple core it is.

Would you rather have a constant itch in the back of your throat
OR
a never-ending charliehorse?

Charlie horse, that way I could ride to the store and save gas.

Would you rather eat ant rice, or scorpion rice?

Scorpion, I've never had it and I hate the way ants taste.

Would you rather never post/lurk on Iwaku again or lose your sense of taste >.>

Lose my sense of taste! Iwaku is my addiction. And if I lost my sense of taste, I'd probably eat better >_>

Would you rather...

Live in a world that it rained everyday, save one day where the sun shone?

or,

Live in a world that it was 40'C/104'F or above everyday, save for one day where climate turned into a monsoon?

I would be depressed if it rained everyday so i think I would prefer if it was reeeaaally hot xD Even though I would just get headache then x) But I still prefer the sun xD

would you rather..

Kill your family to save the person you love

Or

Kill the person you love to save your family

Kill the person I love to save my family. Love is a very tarnished word.

Would you rather see your lover happy with another or see them sad but not with anyone, making you happy?

See them happy with another person. If you love someone, you should want them to be happy.

Would you rather do your killing at a distance (bow and arrow, guns) up to close and personal with your bare hands or melee weapon?

Up close and personal, it shows respect for the opponent.

Would you rather eat yogurt out of a stinky sock or eat a stinky sock out of bacon grease?

Status
Not open for further replies.