• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just love how the two forward wheels are like some 27 feet, but the rear wheel is like 5 feet? Lmao.

Whole thing was underpowered and vulnerable to artillery, though. Which is bad, considering the war itself was practically one never ending barrage of artillery shelling. >.>

But the aesthetic! Think of the aesthetic!

Not up for this, good luck.

16735894_1853217761592787_1057340489_n.gif

(world wars dramatically improve in quality when you include dinosaurs)

If this ever happens consider me for intrigued. I just saw the ad and had to read through the thread to make sure my eyes had not decieved me

Thought I'd post this to ensure everyone I haven't forgotten, and do, indeed, intend to go through with this. I am working on the opening and the CS sheet. We will be participating in the Battles of Thiepval - Le Transloy - Ancre Heights and Ancre as the 1st Division, of the Reserve Army that would later become the Fifth Army (Oct 30th), I Corps.

I saw a WW1 ad and came as fast as I could. It's a favorite subject of mine, and I've done quite a bit of research on the subject. If you're still in need of players, I'd love to jump in, and if you need any obscure info on the war, I'm happy to help.

Okay, so I haven't forgotten about this--just been running around like a chicken without its head; tornados, my doctor up and leaving without telling anyone and moving to New Mexico so I had to get in contact with a new office, set up appointments, go to appointments. I got to get accepted by a pain clinic, otherwise, I'm screwed cause I have chronic pain--have a Psyche appointment for my anxiety meds, and a dental appointment. It's just been rough and I haven't had the chance to give this the time it needs and I want to, I want to make it good I want to make it true. So, I'm just saying, give me a bit more time so I can get this shit straightened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.