Work Of Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded, chuckled and stood up, "Ok I will be down here waiting for you." He said, still feeling her lips against his.

Annie smiled and bit her lip slightly. "Okay." She ran up the stairs gently touching her lips as she did, replaying the kiss over and over again. She quickly threw some pajamas, some extra clothes, brush and a tooth brush into a bag and ran back down the stairs. "Okay I'm ready."

Dean snapped out of it when he heard her voice, he turned around and smiled at her, "Great! Lets get going." He leading her to his car. The boys grinned when they saw her.

"Hi boys, sorry for leaving at dinner." She said with a smile as she got into the car. "Is it cool with you guys if I come over tonight?" She asked looking back towards them.

Levi grinned when he saw her then look back at Dean was buckling his seat belt.
Dean chuckles, "Yep!"
Max grinned as well, "Cool!"
Dean looked at her and smiles, "Seems they are excited about it. He that they drove off. About 10 minutes later they finally parked in front the house, the boys about the car went to the front door and Dean rolls his eyes as he got out , "You do realize I am the only one that has a key right?"
Jaxon grinned, "Yeah we know. We just wanted to prove I could beat you to the door"

(Picture of the House. Except Blue)
amazing-brown-dark-gray-gothic-revival-victorian-house-steep-exterior-roofs-semi-angular-shaped-house-turret-wood-paneling-wall-built-in-large-patio-victorian-house-designs-architecture-home-design-w.jpg

(Living Room Without the Plant)
living-room-ideas.jpg

(I will show more pics of room whenever they enter a different room)

Annie smiled as the pulled up to the house. It's so cute! She thought as she followed Dean and his brothers up to the door. "You have a nice house." She said smiling up at Dean.

Dean laughed as he unlocked the door and allowed them to walk in first, "Well thanks. Worked my a-" he remembered, little kids here, "Butt off to get it."

Annie laughed as he caught him self. She walked in and looked around for a minute as the boys ran in. "Well I can see that you sure did." She sat down on the couch, setting her things down.

He chuckles the boys run upstairs to their room then Dean yells, "Jasper!" Suddenly an adorable Boxer dog came running to him. He chuckled and petted the dog, "This is Jasper. Don't worry he is a big baby."

Annie's eyes brightened when she saw the dog. "Oh my gosh he's so cute!" Annie got on her knees and held her hand out for him to sniff. "Hi Jasper" She said smiling.

Dean laughs as he sits by her and watches Jasper wag his little tail wagging happily and licking her hand and going to send to let them lick her face... without even realizing the fact that he is a pretty big dog.
"Jasper stop. I told you a million times you are not a lap dog."

BoxerMahoganyRedFawnColoredPurebredMidasAdult.JPG

Annie was laughing as Jasper pushed her down onto the ground so he could lick her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck hugging the dog. "Whose a good boy?" She asked in laughter. "I absolutely love him!"

Dean laughs says, "Jasper! Come here boy." He hops onto the couch and lays his head on Dean's lap. Dean pets him, "Yeah he is a lovable dog. Still technically a puppy in boxer terms. He turned 1 just last month."

"Wow." She said sitting next to Dean, petting Jasper along with him, her other hand strategically placed between the two of them like at the restaurant. "My dog, his name is T-bone, he's a yellow lab and he's pretty old. I got him when I was 12."

Jasper looks up at her adorably. Dean looks at Annie, "I didn't know you had a dog," he said with a smile still petting Jasper, "I always prefer big dog," he paused for a moment, "Want me to show you to the guest room?"

"Oh didn't you hear him bark when you came over? I thought I heard him bark." She said with a smile gently scratching Jasper's head. "Yeah that sounds good."

He nods in leads her up the stairs, going to the last room and opening the door, "This is where you will be sleeping. Make yourself at home!"

134334001354661406HegRFYTMc.jpg

Annie looked around and sat on the bed. "This is very nice, thank you very much." She said smiling sweetly up at him. She felt that she could get lost in those dark green eyes, but she also wouldn't mind if she did.

He smiles and leans his back against the wall looking into her eyes, "No problem. Oh and just so you know my room just right there if you need anything," he said pointing to the room by hers, "Its good to just escape from situations like this every once in a while."

Annie nodded, her hands going to hair, running the ends of it between her fingers. "Yeah it is..." Annie looked down biting her lip for a moment then stood up and walked over to Dean and hugged him around his neck. "Thank you for doing this for me."

Status
Not open for further replies.