Work Of Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh that's pretty cool. I tried learning how, but I always fall and hurt myself." She said smiling. She looked over at dean, his hair was still kinda messy but it framed his face well, and made him look more attractive really. She looked at his eyes for a moment then looked away as a weird feeling stirred in her chest. "You're being awfully quiet Dean."

Dean snapped out of it and he looked at her, "Huh? Oh sorry!" He said laughing a little and rubbing the back of his head, "I was kinda thinking about something."
That wasn't a lie. He was thinking about the weekly visit he allowed his mother to get in order to see her children. Reality still hasn't click to her that she had her precious little boys taken away from her and her oldest is the one providing for them, "Its nothing. Really!" He said still smiling.
Levi pouted and poked his arm with his fork, "You liar."

She completely understood. There were just something's you just don't want to talk about, and you dot want others to worry so you just pretend like it's not there. "Alright if you say so." She gently tapped her knee against his and gave him a reassuring smile.

Dean gave her a slight smile and gently squeezed her knee under the table. He couldn't get over how beautiful she was with her flawless soft skin, stunning green eyes and red hair. He had never seen such beauty before.
"Oh hey so before I forget to ask how is your tattoo doing?"

• Love
Reactions: Trifected
Annie blushed ever so slightly and smiled. Where his hand touched her knee tingled in a way she had never felt before and it made her want to move closer to him, but she didn't. His brothers were there and even if she didn't love him she still was engaged. So she just didn't push him away. "It's fine. I put the lotion on so it doesn't itch as much, but I think it's going to fine."

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
He continues to smile, "Well that's good!" He said then the waitress comes back with their drinks and nods slightly to them and leaving so they had more time to think about what they want.
Even Levi could tell something was going on between them. Dean deserved to happy, he took them away from the place called home and took them under his wing.
The younger brothers exchanged looks then Max looked at her and smiled, "Oh hey! I have a soccer game in a couple of days! If you want you could come!"
Dean smiled a little then he looked at Annie, "That actually wouldn't sound too bad. Spending a day away from whatever you are going through."

Annie thought about it for a moment. George and her mother still had a little more than a week until they came home. She smiled and nodded. "Okay sure, I'll come. I've never been to a soccer game before." She smiled moving her hand to resting in the space between her and Dean. She tried to make it casual incase he didn't notice, but she was curious as to what he felt too and she wasn't very good with words.

Dean noticed her hand placed in the spot between them. This isn't right... from what it sounded like she already has someone... named George.
Still no harm in just... touching her hand. He placed his hand on top of hers and smiles a little, "That's great! At least now I would get to talk to someone my age," he said looking at his brothers sticking his tongue out at them playfully.

Annie laughed and smiled. It had been years since she was this happy. She was about to say something when her phone went off and she froze. She tensed and all the color drained from her face. "Excuse me." She said before quickly making her way out of the restaurant to answer the phone.

He noticed the color drain from her face and frowned slightly. He looks at Jaxon the second oldest, "Watch these two for a moment." He said getting out if his seat walking out and over to Annie, waiting for her to get off the phone.

Annie was sitting on a bench not to far from the restaurant on the phone with her mother. The only things she ever said was yes or no and thy were far in between. "Yes I understand, goodbye." She sighed, tears in her eyes as she stood up and turned seeing Dean and jumped back a little. "D-Dean what are you doing here?"

Dean frowned, he hated seeing woman cry, he walked over to her and wiped the tears away with his thumb, "I came to see if you were ok... obviously not. What happened?" He looked at her with gentle eyes.

Annie blushed as he touched her face softly. He felt so warm, and he was so gentle. Looking in his eyes made her feel safe, but she knew she could have that. She shook her head and smiled. "It's nothing I promise. I just have to leave is all. But I'll still come to the soccer game. Just text me and let me know when it is" she said as she started to back away.

Dean sighed and took her hand stopping her. He had the urge to kiss her on the lips but resisted. Instead he pressed his lips against her cheek briefly, he then looked back into her eyes, "Ok. But I am being serious. If you need anything just text me or call alright? I'll text you so that way you can have my number."

Her eyes widen as he moved closer. Where his lips met her cheek felt as if it was on fire, but in a pleasurable way. She looked up at him as he spoke, silently wishing for more. She nodded and smiled "of course. Thank you again for today... I had a lot of fun. Well I guess I'll see you later." And with that she left to her car and drove home, the whole way thinking of how it would if felt to really kiss him.

Back at the restaurant Cathy was waiting for him at their table. "Was that her mother?" She asked a little worried.

Dean stopped and looked at Cathy when he came in. He blinked in confusion, "Um, I'm not sure. Didn't get a good look at the person."

Cathy sighed and shook her head. "I don't know why I asked. I don't know of anyone else it could be. She's a horrid woman. Always has been. And I'm not fooled by that George fellow either. He may seem nice with that British accent and all but I don't trust him. Actually after you're done here can you do me a favor?" She asked writing something down on a sheet of paper "can you go check on her for me?" She said handing her the sheet of paper with Annie's address on it.

He looked down at at the piece of paper then back at her and nods, "Of course, I can do that. Shouldn't be a problem."
After dinner Dean did exactly that. He and his brothers got in the car and he drove off to the address he was given. He looked at the house before getting out. He told his brothers to stay there and he walked over to the front door and knocked on it.

Right when he knocked there was a loud barking from the upper floors. Annie had just got off a skype call with George who had ended up yelling at her for something so simple normal people wouldn't have even noticed. Annie wiped her tears and put on a brave face before going down the stairs. "Coming!" She yelled, t-bone in tow. She opened the door and looked up. "Dean? What are you doing here? Sorry where are my manners, would you like to come in?"

((This is her house and bedroom))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.