Work Of Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
He noticed she had been crying and frowned, "Well Cathy gave me your address so I could check on you... That was a wise choice. What the hell happened?" He asked walking in the door.

She closed the door and sighed, regretting even leaving the house today. "I'm fine really... You don't need to trouble yourself with my problems. I mean we just met..." She could make eye contact with him. She was engaged, she couldn't have these feelings for someone else, and they just met! But she did, and she was afraid if she looked up at him she's want to kiss him again, and that's not fair to either of them.

Dean shook his head, "One thing you should know about me is that I help anyone. And that includes you. I can tell something is bothering you and I wanna help."

"Dean..." New tears filled her eyes as she thought of how nice he was being to her, with no other reason then just to be nice. "I...." Should she tell him? It's not like he'd be able to really help... But maybe... "I'm engaged... But I don't love him. I don't even really know him, my mother set it up"

He frowned and pulled her into a hug holding her close while gently rubbing her back, "What?... Why are you going along with it? You are 20 years old. She doesn't control you whatsoever. You should only marry someone you love."

"It's not that simple..." She said clinging to him. She couldn't think of a way to explain it to him in a way he'd understand. She was so bad with words, and even now with him holding her all she wanted to think about was him.

He raised an eyebrow when she said this then took he hand leading her to the couch sitting her down. He looks into her eyes, "Then try." He said calmly.

She looked at him and bit her lip for a moment thinking of the right words to say. "He's just not what I expected... He gives me gifts and he takes me to nice places... But te whole thing is just about money, an I want more than that." She did her best to explain the situation, but she couldn't bring up the violence...

He shook his head, "You shouldn't marry someone for money. That's not what being married is about. Its about loving and cherishing each moment you have for each other. Its about loving the person both inside and out," he paused for a moment putting her hand in between his, "You could do so much better."

She looked into his dark green eyes wishing that he could read her mind so she wouldn't have to speak. She also didn't want to make him angry by telling him she was being hit and threatened. The most she could mutter was "I don't have a choice..."

He held her face in his hands and looked into her green eyes, "Everyone has a choice Annie. You have to make a decision that is right for you and makes you happy. Stop trying to everybody else happy and focus on you. You deserve to be happy."

"Dean..." Her heart was pounding, and she could feel her face getting red. She's been held like this before but then she was filled with fear or sadness, now... Well it was quite different. Was this the happiness that Dean ment? She felt her body move on it's own as she moved closer to him a little, resting her hand on his knee.

Dean just then realized how close their faces were... so close that he could simply lean in... and kiss her. He seemed to be simply hypnotized by he now because he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. Instantly he felt sparks... her lips were so soft... so tender. And it felt so right.

Annie felt her eyes close slowly as their lips pressed together. The feelings she had seemed to explode as their lips moved together. He was so strong and lead the kiss, but she didn't mind. She felt so safe and protected, like every fear she had every had were meaningless now. She moved closer, moving her hand from her knee to the back of his neck, gently running her fingers through his hair.

Dean was caught in the moment, he wraps his arms around her waist and pulled her close, not breaking the kiss. He deepened the kiss ever so slightly, enjoying this new feeling that was developing inside him.

She smiled slightly into the kiss, their bodies so close, his arms around her waist, she couldn't think clearly and she didn't want to. She tilted her head some more, allowing a little more access. She didn't want him to ever let go, or for this feeling to ever go away.

After a few moments he finally came to his senses and pulled away slightly to look at her. He gently touched her cheek, "You know... If you want you can stay the night at my house."

She looked at him confused for a moment. "When you say stay the night, do you mean stay the night or.. stay the night?" she asked. "Because I don't think I'm quite ready for.. the other thing." She said blushing slightly.

Dean blushed a little, "Wait what? No, no that's not what I met at all. I just figured you could use some good company. I didn't mean that kind of staying the night."

Her face turned even more red for even thinking of that. "O-okay.... " She nodded and stood up. "I.. I'll go grab my things."

Status
Not open for further replies.