Wonderland Vandals (me and moll-E)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fine," Beth said angrily, "whatever, anybody have another idea?"

"we could do a fuck the police song," Lala said quietly from her spot on Caty's lap.
"Yeah a general we do what we want and authority sucks is like a requirement for ever punk band," Caty commented

"Works for me," Alix said with a sigh, Because that doesn't ever seem whiny. "Has anybody else here ever even been arrested?"

"got off with a warning," Lala answered sheepishly.
"No but i've fucked the police," Caty said with a wink.

Alix shuddered at a memory triggered by what Caty had said, "Anyway, we should start that tomorrow when we can actually coordinate ourselves properly. You guys wanna stay here tonight."
"Yeah, that sounds like a plan," Grace said with a smile.

"Sure sounds fine." Caty said with a shrug
"Not like parents are waiting up for me," Lala said giggling

"It's settled then," Beth laughed, "We'll crash here and start working on music when we all wake up."
Alix clapped, "I can make pizza omelettes!"

-----

The next day Alix was the first one up, "Great, now I feel old. Fucking teenagers." Luckily she didn't have a hangover, Guess I didn't drink as much as I thought. As she started to head to the kitchen she noticed that Grace and Beth were cuddling under the same blanket. She laughed a little and took a picture of them. When she got to the kitchen she noticed that Marshmallow and Annie were already there, "What're you doing up?"
"Making pancakes," Annie said, "Marshmallow has recipes for chai and mocha pancakes. They're the best things ever."
Marshmallow gave Annie a bit of a shove, "They're not that good."
Annie laughed, "The first time I had them I had a fucking orgasm."
"Did you two even sleep?" Alix yawned and scratched her head while she asked.
Annie and Marshmallow looked at each other before bursting out laughing.
Alix sighed, "Well that answers that question."

Caty blinked awake to the sound of laughing. something smelled really good downstairs, but she was rarely hungry first thing in the morning. she rolled over and looked a Lala who was fast asleep. Her usually flawless pig-tails were down, and in the curly mess around her head. She'd be completely sober when she woke up. Caty sighed and closed her eyes.

Grace woke up and looked around, "Right." She started to shake Beth, "Hey, wake up." She's not waking up. "We're going on tour without you." Really? "It smells like there's food."
Beth woke up suddenly "Food?"
Grace looked almost exactly like an exasperated anime character, Of course she wakes up at the mention of food. They headed downstairs to see what was going on.
Alix pulled out her phone and pulled up the picture she took earlier, "Look at how the cute little lovebirds fell asleep last night."
"Aww," Annie giggled a little at how cute the picture was.
Grace skipped over to them, "What's goin-" her face lost all its color.
Beth casually strolled over and looked at the picture calmly, "Send me that will you?"
"How can you be okay with that?" Grace stared at Beth.
Beth shrugged, "We look good together. Besides I'm too hungry to freak out about anything. Now where's the food?"
Grace blushed at Beth's comment about the picture, ignoring the second part of her reason.

Caty's phone buzzed, and she groaned as she unlocked the screen. when the picture of Grace and Beth flashed across her screen she laughed loudly waking Lala.
"Don't eat the lamma head wah," the frizzy hair girl mummbled wiping the sleep from her eyes.
'Oh sorry hun good morning," Caty said putting down the phone
"morniiiiiing" Lala replied still half asleep

"Pancakes and microwave bacon for all," Annie announced as she put a mountain of each on the table. She looked back and forth from the table to Marshmallow a few times before turning to Marshmallow and asking, "Think we made enough?"
Marshmallow slumped into a chair, "No."
Beth piled some of each on her plate and poured syrup all over it before starting to eat, "Mmmm. These are the best fucking pancakes ever."
"Right?" Annie sat down and joined Beth in eating.
Grace looked at Lala and sighed, "I'll make coffee, I think I'm gonna need some too."
"No way," Alix said as she pushed Grace towards the table, "I'll do it."

"Holly shit i get coffee! mommy never let's me have coffee," Lala said adding another pancake to her stake
"no coffee," catty said flatly as she picked at the fluffy deliciousness before her. she wasn't a big eater, but the pancakes seemed worth a try.

"Giving Lala coffee seems like a bad idea," Grace said tiredly as she started taking mocha pancakes away from Lala.
Beth nodded in agreement, "She's hyper enough already."
"I've had, like, six Monsters and I'm still tired," Annie said between bites.
Marshmallow sighed, "That's because you were up all night."
"Only because you kept me up all night," Annie mumbled.
Marshmallow rolled her eyes at Annie's attempt to embarrass her, "You promised a new mashcore track, I just held you to that."

"what no i'm sleepy i need it!," Lala said quickly. she face planted into the plain pancakes she had staked onto her plate.
"I like you sleepy," caty commented tearing a piece of pancake off and eating "you stay out of trouble when you're sleepy."
"I am trouble," lala said exploding into a fit of giggle
caty sighed and shook her head "this is you sober."

Alix sighed, "Anyway, once we finish eating we should go downstairs to start working on our song."
"AYE SIR!" Annie said before collapsing in her pancakes.
Grace gave Annie the exasperated face she had given Beth earlier, "You're not a part of the band."
"Sorry about that," Marshmallow said with a laugh as she rubbed Annie's back, "She starts to act like various anime characters when she hasn't slept for a couple of days."

"oooh noooooo i have all these pancakes and such a tiiiiiinnyy mouth," Lala complained slowly eating the fluffy cakes of happiness in front of her.
caty rolled her eyes, "I've seen you wolf down a pizza in like five seconds eat up smalls."
"I'm don't have enough energy to chew them quickly," lala said in an airy voice
"You're not getting coffee"
"but i'd play the drums so wellllllll!"
"No."
"Pleeeeeease!"
"I'd sooner give you shots than caffeine."
"that'd work too."

"No caffeine for you," Alix said as she poked Lala's forehead, "and no booze before we finish writing a song."
Beth slowly put a flask back in her pocket and laughed nervously, which caused Grace to glare at her.
"Pssh I've wrote songs while drunk," Annie said as she rested her head on the table.
Marshmallow rolled her eyes "Yeah and then I had to make them have some kind of structure and sense."

"what if i keep a rhythm better drunk?" lala asked hopefully.
"Lala do you even really want alcohol or are you being a pain?"
"Pain."
"eat up we got work to do," Caty said sternly.

(Later that very same BEE)
Marshmallow and Annie offered to clean up so the Wonderland Vandals could get started on their song.
"Grace, write lyrics for me," Beth tried to hand her girlfriend a pen and pad.
Grace sighed, "We'll all help once we get the instrumental part done."
Alix started strumming a chord progression that sounded like a four chord song at first, but she switched to an angrier sounding chord half way through the last bar.
"Oooh, I like how that sounds," Grace instantly perked up.

Lala tapped a quick a beat on the kick drum. Caty played a few notes to beat, and hummed along a small melody. Lala added more beats until they had a semi song between the two of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.