Wonderland Academy ( NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!)

• Thread starter gallowsCalibrator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are all the classes?
Or would we all have the same schedule?

Oh and if I missed something Sorry my alerts for some reason wasn't working. I think I'm caught up though.

Hey, I know that all the spot are either reserved or taken, but you're missing the child of a very important character... the Dormouse. Mind me making a child so the sleepy one doesn't miss out?

i think the dore mouse isnt there so there can be 3 royal groups and 3 irregular groups but i hope the doormouse and caterpillar maybe even the jaberwaki can have kids in wonderland academy

image.jpg
Name: Cherry A. Cat
Age; 16
Parent: Cheshire cat
Personality: Cherry loves cats. She acts like one too, sometimes. She's related to one too! Though she doesn't have real paws she have these gloves she loves to wear at times. Her ears are real though! She's a nice, loving, fun person. Sassy at times and gets excited easily. Though, like her brother she loves helping people out.. But she would slip in some pranks a long her way.

So... can I create a Dormouse? It'd be fun... and cute.

Hey, I know that all the spot are either reserved or taken, but you're missing the child of a very important character... the Dormouse. Mind me making a child so the sleepy one doesn't miss out?
Sure you can make one!

i think the dore mouse isnt there so there can be 3 royal groups and 3 irregular groups but i hope the doormouse and caterpillar maybe even the jaberwaki can have kids in wonderland academy
I sorta forgot the whole Alice in wonderland movie since its been 6 years since I watched it, so I didn't include those characters and I don't want too many characters into he group rp cus some might just be left out or abandoned or something

It's fine.
Oh and I started to just guess on the schedule if that's okay. Still have no idea on all the classes though.

What are all the classes?
Or would we all have the same schedule?

Oh and if I missed something Sorry my alerts for some reason wasn't working. I think I'm caught up though.
Well um, I haven't thought about them but @Lazy_Not_Bored made up some pretty good ones and then we can just add a class like make up one that fits for your parent

@Midnight Skye I can't wait to see it and Ashley Don't worry about not getting the alerts! We all get those moments!

Ryuuri.Susuki.full.1439837.jpg
Name:
Bell Dorma

Parent:
The Dormouse

Personality:
Bell can be rather shy, though most of the time she comes off as lazy instead. Most of her time is spent dozing off, or just plain sleeping. She is rather relaxed, though, except when she's around anyone of a certain cat's lineage.

View attachment 46048
Name:
Bell Dorma
Parent:
The Dormouse
Personality:
Bell can be rather shy, though most of the time she comes off as lazy instead. Most of her time is spent dozing off, or just plain sleeping. She is rather relaxed, though, except when she's around anyone of a certain cat's lineage.
Awh, she's so cute ~
C:
Accepted ( I prefer for you to be arguing in the office asking them for about late enrollments cus you weren't mentioned anywhere and also the charcter would go to the irregulars. )

You don't have to it's just a suggestion

You're the dungeon master, I shall obey you!

GUYS!
schedule/ Classes

For the irregulars:
Archery (girls only idk why but yeah)
Shape shifting (not including the hatters) teacher: Cheshire cat
Wonderland History
Sword fighting (Males)
Geography (wonderland places)
Riddle-casting (well I thought about this, and the hatters powers come from their riddles. So if the rest of the irregulars are shape shifting and spell casting the hatters can use riddles) teacher: Mad Hatter
Spell casting teacher: white queen

Royals:
Spell casting teacher: white queen
Archery (females) teacher: Alice
Sword fighting (Males) teacher: King of hearts
Geography teacher: white rabbit
Wonderland history teacher: Mad hatter
Evil-ology (red queen's kids *facepalms*) teacher: Queen of hearts
Kingdom management teacher: White rabbit

You can switch them up doesn't have to be in that order but there are the classes.

Okie so you guys should tell me what powers you want you character to have here's mine

Scarlett- fire

Matt- Riddles and spells

If one person from you group ( the royalties and irregulars) already have a certain power you can't copy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.