Wonderland Academy ( NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!)

• Thread starter gallowsCalibrator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I have an idea would it be possible if Wasically could have the power of time?

Lol I was thinking you would say that, but yeah that would be fine

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Bunni- portals/rabbit hole
Ace- Idek mentally decapitate it wouldn't be used often that's for sure

Can I reserved the daughter of the white queen

6b6a31aa040d472e92e34851ea48abf5.png

Name:Alexander Queen
Parent: the white queen
Personality: Alexander is a sweet, loyal, kind, helpful like her mother. She will do in anything to help her family and friends. She is nice to everyone and gently to anything.She loves to play and dance.
Alexander also is brave but she kinda of have a short tempered​

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright Ashely said I must ask the fellow Rpers. Here it goes; I'm going to be gone for 3 day with my Ballet National exam. I won't be able to come online. I was hoping you all would wait for me until I'm back before we start Rping again, cause I don't want to get left behind. I'm leaving in 15 mins. If guys don't want to then its okay, I will catch up then when I get back.

I personally will be spending the next good bit building my character up. I enjoy delving into the depths of my characters before diving into the actual story.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Stocking.jpg

Name:
"I do believe that's none of your business, wretched fool."
Catrina "Cat" Absolem

"So improper. It's a mystery why I'm still conversing with you."
Seventeen

anarchy_s_t_o_c_k_i_n_g___by_pottetto-d5nazuj.png

"And you're blind too? Such and idiotic fool."
Female

Parent:
"My father? The Blue Caterpillar? Yes, He created me. From smoke, actually."
The Blue Caterpillar or "Absolem"

Personality:
"Such a prying person. You are rather rude, aren't you?"
As you may have guessed, Ms. Catrina Absolem is a very snarky girl. She is very smart, and one might refer to her as "The Bearer of Knowledge". Cat is a key asset to the succession of the Wonderland characters. Just as her father did, she will distribute information accordingly to each person who seeks it, but in a riddle-ish manner. As suspected, her information will be hard to follow, but it will be useful.
stocking_anarchy__by_uichanrainbow-d5os4bg.png

• Love
Can I have the son of Absolem?

16388714.jpg

"...Why do you keep staring at me as if I will sprout the answer to life?"

Name:
Alden Absolem

Age;
Sixteen
ss__ksgentei_by_baka_diani-d35oj3w.jpg

Parent:
"It took two puffs and then I was out."
Absolem

Personality:
Alden is referred to as the "quiet one" of his family and while his father and sister help in riddles, he is most likely to help you without saying anything at all. On the rare note that he does talk, it will be blunt and/or short sentences. Al often comes off as rude when he tells the truth about someone or something and mostly uses riddles to explain things (which makes people either confused or think he's insane). While he is smart, he doesn't usually show it so many people (including his teachers before seeing his grades) think all the brains went to Cat. When he is angry, he is more likely to speak, just to insult you or throw riddles that make no sense at you.

boxer_and_sock_reader_insert_ch_4__sweet_date_by_jean_d_harding-d7tbafp.jpg

"A spoon of sugar a day, keeps the meddling teachers away."

• Love
May I reserve the spot for the daughter of the duchess?

Unreserve the spot for the white queen please. I don't know enough about Alice in the Wonderland to play the character how I like so sadly I've lost interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.