Wonderland Academy ( NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!)

• Thread starter gallowsCalibrator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
336926-the_white_rabbit_by_thegreatcynthiajolin_super.jpg

Name: Wasically Rabbit
Parent: White Rabbit
Personality: Like his father isn't a fan of being late but can handle it if there is a good reason. He's friendly and kind oh and he's not always the talkative one for listing he likes too. But don't make him angry for he can have a bad temper and who knows what he'll do. He loves music and makes sure his grades our good. He has all his homework turned in on time for if he didn't well he would feel horrible.​
Accepted! But one small thing, you have to have the same last name as the sister, so if you can just change that....

Done I think if I need to try something else I can.

Reserving daughter of white queen

Okay thanks. I'll post when something comes to me.

WYGi6JI.jpg
Name:
Alec Liddell

Parent: Alice

Personality:
Alec doesn't want much to do with his mother's legacy. He thinks it's strange that he should have to follow in the footsteps of his predecessor, and is constantly questioning it and other things about the school. He couldn't care less for the school's rules, often hanging out with the irregulars in their dorm, rather than the royalties. He's become rather efficient at evading discipline when caught.​

WYGi6JI.jpg
Name:
Alec Liddell

Personality:
Alec doesn't want much to do with his mother's legacy. He thinks it's strange that he should have to follow in the footsteps of his predecessor, and is constantly questioning it and other things about the school. He couldn't care less for the school's rules, often hanging out with the irregulars in their dorm, rather than the royalties. He's become rather efficient at evading discipline when caught.​
Accepted go to the rp :)

Please reserve daughter of alice and daughter of hatter for me please.

Question White queen ages backwards so... what about the daughter would she have to as well?

Hmmm no not really, but that depends on You.

Name:
Elice' Liddell

Personality:
Elice' is different. A strong willed girl with dreams to make come true. She is fascinated by all things magic and everything to do with wonderland. Even so, she doesn't want to follow in her mothers footsteps, just like in all her dreams she wants her own path. She wants to be her own hero. Like her brother she cares very little for rules and won't let anything stop her from reaching what she wants.

boots%20blondes%20fatestay%20night%20dress%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20saber%20braids%20hair%20ribbons%20anime%20girls%20swords_www.wall321.com_70.jpg

Name:
Penelope Hatter

Parent: Mad Hatter

Personality: Penelope is outgoing and daring and yes, "mad" she is energetic and is always up and down with her mad chuckle. Penelope has a stubborn and a bit of a dark bone in her body. But like her father Penelope is caring and would protect her friends, especially her brother. And one thing where penelope differs from her brother, she hates tea but would never tell she'd rather force it down.

ecbbfb816e584f4ceb5e372f8acd5854.jpg

Is the son of the white Queen still available? If so!
Silver-haired_anime_guys_1_.jpg

Name: Aururum Entreri (Pronounced Au-Rur-Um Entreri (What Should I put for last name?
Age; 17
Parent: White Queen
Personality: Very outgoing and sporty. Though raised inside of a castle he believes full heartedly that life is what you get and lives up to it. Cool Headed and very laid back. Loves sports of all kind and takes to Sword fighting very well as well as any type of fighting. Loves to be near others and tries to cheer them up. Very protective of others no matter who they are.

Last edited:
Yea its the last spot my friend XD

Name:
Elice' Liddell

Personality:
Elice' is different. A strong willed girl with dreams to make come true. She is fascinated by all things magic and everything to do with wonderland. Even so, she doesn't want to follow in her mothers footsteps, just like in all her dreams she wants her own path. She wants to be her own hero. Like her brother she cares very little for rules and won't let anything stop her from reaching what she wants.

boots%20blondes%20fatestay%20night%20dress%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20saber%20braids%20hair%20ribbons%20anime%20girls%20swords_www.wall321.com_70.jpg

Name:
Penelope Hatter

Parent: Mad Hatter

Personality: Penelope is outgoing and daring and yes, "mad" she is energetic and is always up and down with her mad chuckle. Penelope has a stubborn and a bit of a dark bone in her body. But like her father Penelope is caring and would protect her friends, especially her brother. And one thing where penelope differs from her brother, she hates tea but would never tell she'd rather force it down.

ecbbfb816e584f4ceb5e372f8acd5854.jpg
Accepted now hurry!! They're brothers are waiting.

Posted my Cs in the place where I asked. I hope you like the picture.

Is the son of the white Queen still available? If so!
Silver-haired_anime_guys_1_.jpg

(He will show up with the wolf and all! Armor as well. And the sword!)
Name: Aururn (Pronounced Au-Rur-Um) (What Should I put for last name?
Age; 17
Parent: White Queen
Personality: Very outgoing and sporty. Though raised inside of a castle he believes full heartedly that life is what you get and lives up to it. Cool Headed and very laid back. Loves sports of all kind and takes to Sword fighting very well as well as any type of fighting. Loves to be near others and tries to cheer them up. Very protective of others no matter who they are.
Accepted! But you can't enter with the wolf unfortunately, I'm okay with he grand entrance but pls no wolves. Very well done BTW, and the last name is up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.