Wolves on the loose

Although Felicitas had not been heavily involved in affairs of the pack, she had been keeping an eye out. Slowly she approached a tree and rubbed her head against it to itch it. She was having a fairly boring day by now and longed for a fight. Bloodlust was seriously affecting her at this point and she made a decision to satiate it. She glanced around before leaving the camp. Headed in the general direction of the Blood Scared border she kept her nose to the air as she searched for another werewolf. Her whole body tingled in anticipation for a fight as she began to run close to the border. Her eyes were searching for the wolf from before. The one who had attacked her beta. They had called her Tsumi, and now she wished to find that conniving little coward.

Eclipse heard something move nearby as he turned his head he would see a single wolf seeming to be searching for something. " Hmmmm? " Eclips got interested as he returned to his wolf form still coverd in scars and missing some patches of fur on his back. " Lets see what this one wants.. " Eclipse said to himself as he walked into the shadows staying completely hidden except for his eyes which seemed to glow slightly.

Lana had held her breath the moment Eclipse had asked that question, but then let it go as he disappeared. "Close one," Lana murmured as she noticed Avalon giving her the death stare. "What's your problem? Is it that bad seeing your younger sister than you haven't seen in over ten years?"

Shadow pounced at Blaise and landed with two paws on her snout nipping at her nose. "Plllaaaaaayyyyyy." He whined as he continued to try and force her into it.

Pulls her nose back quickly as he lands on it. This kid was kinda annoying. "Kid look, we have to keep moving, there are those here who want me dead alright? i want to keep moving for your safety." she says quietly as she stands and picks him up by the scruff and starts to walk.

He half groans as she picks him up again. He wanted to play and this was not at all as amusing as playing but she was the adult and adults always know best. He just hung by his scruff as she continued to walk, it was a bit boring for him and soon enough he fell asleep.

Chuckles to herself as he falls asleep and mutters to herself. "What have i gotten into? hes a pup, im a cat... oh well." continues to walk until she comes across the scent of wolf. letting out a low hiss she stops and looks around. there was one wolf with glowing eyes and another walking around as if bored. She had not been careful they where sure to have sniffed her out by now, starts to trot into the bushes hopeing they hadnt noticed her.

Eclipse picked up another scent as he looked to the bush accros the way, this scent was actually familear. " That cat.. " He said to himself as he silently padded his way around to where the cat was. He smirked as he saw the little pup in her mouth asleep and hanging from his scruff. " Whel looks like you got yourself a young one eh? " Eclipse said as he snuck up behind the cat with expert like stealthness.

Jumps with a hiss and glares at him. Snarling through the pup in her mouth, "What do you want?!" the wolf had actually snuck up on her, something the others couldnt. She wasnt about to loose her pup, even if it was a wolf pup.

" I'm not here to take the pup. " Eclipse said as he turned to his human form his arms legs and part of his face scarrd up from the recant battle him and the cat had done. " I'm just here to see if you need any help. " He said as he leaned against a tree next tio him. " Well do you? "

Glares up at him, no one in the forest had seen her in human form. "help?! from a wolf?! i mustve really bruised you up last time we met." She nodded to the scares she had given him as she backed up.

" Yes but you see im still alive now arent i? " he says as he looks down at her with a straight face. " And yes i said help which you obviously need alot of. " He said as he pointed to the pup and her wounds he had given her.

She hissed as he motioned to the pup. "take the pup and i swear ill kill you!!" her wounds gave her no trouble as she readied to pounce at him.

He looks at her calmly. " No need to be hostile i wasn't going to take him in the first place i was just offering my help. I have a half eaten deer carcass back over wher the other's are you can follow me and get rest and fed. Or stay out here and possibly be exsoughsted and probbly hungry. Now chose. "

Tired of holding the pup she sets him down gently. standing back on her hind legs the bursts into flames and stands before him human. the first wolf to see her human. "look, the deer would be nice but i will not folllow around a pack of wolves."She snarls as she bends down to pick up the pup. Craddeling him in her arms she keeps her eyes on the wolf.

((Human form: photo 3 (3).JPG ive decided, sorry if you thought different.))

" I am not with a pack im with one other wolf and something i can't quite put my finger on.. I am a rouge i left my pack not to long ago so i have no family except the friend i have today. " Eclipse said as stern as he could as the pack thing hit pretty close to his heart.

Lana and Avalon looked over at each other and transformed into their wolf forms. The two, extremely silent, slowly approached Eclipse from behind, but kept themselves hidden from the shadows. That was one thing that was good about being from a different powerful pack; they were trained perfectly to defend themselves against enemies, and the cat girl was one of them.

Cain quietly stalked the two females that were hidden in the shadows as they watched a catgirl and another male wolf discuss over an unimportant pup. His ears were pointed forward as he continued listening to the conversation, every few minutes changing his position so that he would not become tired. As he watched he had noticed something in the smaller, orange colored female wolf. Her paws, tales, and mane were a deep black color, something unusual for a wolf, especially the orange-red tint of her fur. She is no werewolf,​ Cain thought with a silent growl.

Clutching the pup close she sniffs the air with a hiss. Wolves, all around her. "You claim no pack then why are there others surrounding both me and you!" She snarls stepping back warily. She knew wolves could not be trusted but she was in no shape to fight nor run, the pup gave her an also slighter disadvantage but he trusted her, she wasnt about to leave him.

" Only two to be exact. " Eclipse said as he looked behind himself and sighhed. " Look like i said if you are hungry follow me. I WILL make sure that they WILL NOT attack you. " He said as he turned around giveing a slight growel to both avalon and lana. " Do i make myself clear. " Eclipse said to Avalon and lana again.

"Can't guarantee that," Avalon said and Lana let out a hiss between her teeth. "She tried to attack me, remember? There's no way I can trust a street cat like her." Avalon wasn't afraid if the catgirl would attack her, she could easily bring her down with her bare teeth, and more when Lana was by her side.