Wolves on the loose

Eclipse sniffed the air as he folloed the scent of a injured deer. " Hmmm easy prey.. " He said as he looked around to see if he is being followed, seeing he isn't he sprinteed to where the hurt deer was and watched it cry out. " Hmhmhmhm. " He chuckled darkly as he leaped out from behind a bush and pinned the deer to the ground he lowerd his head and opend his maw he then slid the deer's neck into his maw and bit down hard he felt the warm metalic tasteing liquid flow into his maw and down his through and some partly out the side of his mouth. He brought the deer carcass back to where avalon and cousine was as he smiled. " Anyone like dinner? " he said in a playfull way.

Sanguinem ignored the cub, she had eaten already. Her head was moving up, snout up in the air and letting out a long, deep howl. Time to let every wolf in this save zone within the dark forest know they were still in the run. Te root had its effect on her,the mad spark was back in her eyes. She took of running, only a few minutes she would be away to mark their whole territory, she ran fast, the snow beneath her paws getting thrown into the air. Her worries about Dakota became less, he would return, she was sure of it. But she would go looking for a new alpha if it was needed, he would be able to claim his spot again once he returned. He was the strongest wolf she knew. the rogues were probably the ones going to try and take his spot she thought. She herself was born in a line of alphas and had no trouble with taking down her sister. Automatically claiming her Alpha spot.

She was already heading back up with a freshly marked territory to live in. She came across Clu, the usual blood lust of a Blood Scared wolf was back in her eyes and she raised to her hind legs, this wolf... She looked at him differently, an admiring whistle through her teeth accompanied by a slow clapping of her hands. Her wolf legs stood stronger in the snow, her fur moving up and forming into her tank top, a moment the skin on her rib case was shown, the bruises were gone.
"Did you just do that little wolf? " She said with the sharpest tone in her voice, interest it carried but with a dark tremble in it. She licked her lips and snickered softly. "I told you not to leave alone now did I....? " Her hand was fast, she moved faster than she had done with her warning attacks, yet the grip she took of his shoulder was softer. Not rough enough to be a serious threat. Nonetheless she dragged him back, a toothy grin on her lips. "You're not going anywhere little omega. And maybe you should eat that herb of yours... You seem a little hurt." Power, she admired it... maybe he wasn't that weak after all. Time would tell.

((FINALY SOMEONE NOTICES THAT HE ISN"T WEAK AND IT WAS THE ALPHA!! THANK YOU SINDERI!! And it was someone in a blood thristy military and no it wasn't in the Blood Scared or he wouldn't be their.))

He was suprised when the Alpha didn't hurt him or anything else, "Yes I did, I'm sorry if it was wrong to do. It'll never happen again." he said looking at her, he was even more shocked at her giving him the rest of the herb and telling him to eat because he was hurt. But he didn't want to show that he was weak, he wanted to prove that he was strong, strong enough to be a Blood Scared and have revenge on the killer of his wife. "No.." he paused and thought that if he didn't take it, it might make her mad, "..yeah, thanks..and sorry for walking off I need to blow off some steam, as you can see, haha." he said with a nervous laugh and took the root, "You feeling better, if you don't mind me asking?" he said, he realized that her still had the picture of his wife in his hand and he put in his pocket, hoping she wouldn't notice it.

He wanted to prove himself to her and the rest but mainly her, not for any reason but wanted to prove that he was worth keeping in the tribe. He didn't want them to think that he was weak because he really wasn't, he was inching for a fight to break out or some other tribe to come around a start trouble and him taking them on and tearing them apart. But it probably wasn't going to happen, he was still hurting and was kinda mad, not at the tribe but at the fact that he couldn't avenge his wifes killer. He wanted to taste his blood, feeling it course through his veins, he wanted to hear him scream. He wanted him dead, with his head and his heart as a trophy!

Angel gave a glance to the picture next to her. Dakota was downstairs by the time she had looked up to ask him to take it back. He must want her to go. Picking up the half burnt and chewed picture of her and her brother, they were human at the time. Only three while Dakota was four, their mother stood behind them. Their mother was beautiful, her short bobbed brunette hair was stuck to her face. But a smile was there. The first time Dakota and her changed human, their mother took them to the river. Megara could remember it clearly, her mothers smiling face. Her fingers grasped the picture as tears fell. Their mother was dead and Dakota was the only family she would ever have. The only family she ever wanted. Now that he was here with her, trying to get her to go back with him, she wanted to deny it. Tell him to leave and get the hell away from her and never come back. But her heart inched towards the picture as it was pressed to her chest. In hard understanding she knew that her mother would want them to be where they belonged. This human form she had spent years in was not who she really was. Their mother wanted her home, she would go home. There was success it was there, she lived it. But this was not home.

The mansion was silent. And it made her wonder if Dakota was still here, but she felt his presence and that fact that he was still here made her cry more. Clutching the picture to her chest she walked downstairs and found her brother outside. The patio where the sun was setting and ran through her brothers skin. He stared into the distance as if he was seeing the future, as soon as she called his name, soft and gentle. HE was at her front, she stared into his eyes, they were so familiar and she cried more
"Dakota......I want to go h..home....." Her brothers strong arms wrapped around her and she cried silently into his shirt. It was getting dark so they couldn't leave tonight. But when morning hit the mountains, they would leave. She wanted to go home.

Dakota hugged her gently but tightly. She was going home with him and his heart seemed to leap into the clouds. He felt complete for once in his life. And now that she was coming home, he would take her to meet his pack. Get her remembering her wolf side and let her stay with Gaia if she would allow it. He needed to find a way to tell Sanguinem that he was coming home. She had given him a deadline and after three days he had to come home. Be a rouge for a couple more days and then take his place as Alpha once more. He thought about it and hoped the wind would carry the message to Tsumi, but it was a false sense of security he knew this. His sister had become silent in his arms but he felt her small hands clutching the picture, he was unable to cry but he felt sadness. Their mother must be watching out for them, without that picture he would have gone home empty handed. They would leave tomorrow. When she was ready.

Tsumetai paused, sniffing the wind. Something felt....strange. She was a fair bit away from camp, near the place she'd been attacked by Gaia. Instead of fearing what would happen if she went back there, like most people would have, she rejoiced at the idea of taking back what was rightfully Blood Scared's. A simple monster did not scare her. Nay, be it monster, demon, or even death itself, she would not feel fear. For none are more terrifying than the Blood Scared, and as a result, they had none to fear.

Eclipse sensed a near by presence as he looked to the left he saw nothing but he still sensed the presence. " Hmmm " He said as he got up and turned to his human form still with scars and bruises from his fight with the cat. " Who could this be? " he asked himself as he ventured away from the two females. He came upon another female wolf but this one he knew was not from his pack or anyone he knew. He stuc to the shadows keeping hiddne as he watched the femal's every move. " Who are you...? " he said under his breath turning back to his wolf form with a blink of the eye. His eyes glowing would be the only dead givaway that he was there but other than that he is well hidden from sight.

((FINALY SOMEONE NOTICES THAT HE ISN"T WEAK AND IT WAS THE ALPHA!! THANK YOU SINDERI!! And it was someone in a blood thristy military and no it wasn't in the Blood Scared or he wouldn't be their.))

He was suprised when the Alpha didn't hurt him or anything else, "Yes I did, I'm sorry if it was wrong to do. It'll never happen again." he said looking at her, he was even more shocked at her giving him the rest of the herb and telling him to eat because he was hurt. But he didn't want to show that he was weak, he wanted to prove that he was strong, strong enough to be a Blood Scared and have revenge on the killer of his wife. "No.." he paused and thought that if he didn't take it, it might make her mad, "..yeah, thanks..and sorry for walking off I need to blow off some steam, as you can see, haha." he said with a nervous laugh and took the root, "You feeling better, if you don't mind me asking?" he said, he realized that her still had the picture of his wife in his hand and he put in his pocket, hoping she wouldn't notice it.

He wanted to prove himself to her and the rest but mainly her, not for any reason but wanted to prove that he was worth keeping in the tribe. He didn't want them to think that he was weak because he really wasn't, he was inching for a fight to break out or some other tribe to come around a start trouble and him taking them on and tearing them apart. But it probably wasn't going to happen, he was still hurting and was kinda mad, not at the tribe but at the fact that he couldn't avenge his wifes killer. He wanted to taste his blood, feeling it course through his veins, he wanted to hear him scream. He wanted him dead, with his head and his heart as a trophy!

(Please check the ooc thread instead of talking ooc in here... ))
"You annoy me. "
She said, harder than from her previous actions could be expected, she simply pushed him down to make him sit by the fire of what her pack called home. She kept standing, wanting to make sure he knew who was boss here. She had seen the picture for only a slight moment, but that glimpse was enough to tick her off. ' You annoy me to the deepest of my core, you do not belong in these forests, I don't even know how you got here, but I am sure that the stench coming from you is a human one. How did you survive the monster lurking in the darkness of the forest surrounding us? Know that the only thing keeping me from eliminating you right now is your strength. You are strong that is true, but keep in mind that you will never be stronger than I am. " The night had started to come around again, the shadows becoming longer and giving the alpha female a eerie look. Threatening for even the wolfs of her own pack, she was an alpha for a reason. The display he had put up couldn't match with her own. Now for the photo... "I saw that photo of yours earlier, I assume that woman is someone dear to you? And seeing how you handled it I assume she isn't among the living anymore. There are no humans here. They can not survive in these forests, the monsters love tasty meals like that, not even a mile can they travel without getting killed. Your killer isn't here."

Her eyes hardened again, a low growl coming from her throat even in her human form.
"And that better be the last time you will disobey me, you are becoming part of the pack, but I do not tolerate wolfs who aren't loyal, those who disobey will be punished, I was being nice earlier but next time you can expect a serious injury. " He had to e broken down and rebuilt again as a wolf. His actions were human, he didn't even had the slightest idea of how they got to work. The wolves of Blood Scared were feared for a reason, and a little kid like him was something they really couldn't take. " Now eat and sleep. Tomorrow we shall discuss this matter again.... " In the mean time she had slipped back to her wolf form, sitting in front of him like a guard dog, he wouldn't get away again, she wouldn't give him the chance to. Now she knew this kid managed to come from the humans she wanted to rip his throat out, leave his carcass at the edge of the dark woods. He didn't belong here. But maybe, just maybe she could teach him their ways, make him into one of them, And it was clear in the way she had talked she did want to help him become a wolf. But the tone in her voice also told that if he refused it would mean his death. It really was his last chance...

Clu looked at Sang and didn't say a single word, plus he didn't want to, he layed down not wanting to eat at all, he clinched his fist. "I will find him and I will have his heart in my hand!" he said under his breathe, he closed his eyes with his weapons at hand. He'll prove his loyal to them, not just them but to Sang, the others didn't give to shits about him, which he didn't care either. He wanted to leave and hunt for the killer but without their help it might be suicide.

"I'll prove to yall what I'm capable of tomorrow, trust me." he said faintly and closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Tsumetai padded back into camp, materializing out of the darkness like a ghost. She greeted Sanguinem with a wave of her tail, then turned her icy gaze upon Clu. He was ruffed up and looked like a scolded pup. She turned her attention back to her Alpha and lay down next to the fire; waiting to see what her Alpha would request of her. Patiently, Tsumetai Shi stared into the raging fire feeling rather interested in it. The rage of the fire reflected in her cold eyes, the flaring colors of red, orange and yellow dancing with her own artic blues and whites. She waited.

Eclipse walked out of the bushes feeling betrayed and alone, he walked to the beginning of the blood scareds camp and looked in with a bit of pain in his eyes. He took a deep breath in and took a step in as he looked forward keeping his guard up expecting anything to happen. " Hello? " He says as he looked around his scars starting to burn made him limp lightly. " Can anybody help me with something? " He says as he took yet another step into the camp site.

Avalon had finally received the message from Lana. Shit, Avalon thought and ran to Lana's way. The smell of acid and roses rushed into her nose, making her flinch with disgust. Avalon finally spotted the red and black figure of Lana, watching her. She transformed into her human figure, staring wide eyed at her younger sister. "Lana, what the hell are you doing here!? The packs are going to kill you the minute they find out a wolf's bane rogue is here!"

Lana looked over at her older sister with wary eyes. She also transformed into her human figure, her skin was damaged with bruises and cuts, but they were healing rapidly. "I have the right to be free you know," Lana said with a scowl. "Do I care if they want to attack me? I know better than they do, I've been through this before. So if you could please leave me alone?"

"You do not belong here, there is nothing you need to proof to us. " She grumbled before looking at Tsumetai. Maybe she would leave him by the edge of the dark forest, he didn't belong with them, he wasn't a wolf. " There are no humans here, they won't last a second. Your killer isn't here. " With a soft scoff she started circling around the fire, guarding the wolves laying there and making sure the omega wasn't going to leave again. dawn would come soon enough, she just had to wait. Then she would say what she wanted from the new member. She however felt restless, not wanting to wait for the next day to come, something was about to happen.

Tsumetai broke her contact with the fire, sensing Sanguinem's unease. She approached her and pressed her nose into her Alpha's shoulder. Whatever she was restless over either had something to do with the Omega or Dakota or maybe even both. From the few lines she heard, it looked like the fleabag was using the strongest pack in the forest for his own ends. Fine, she didn't care. Or, rather, she did care, but if they were going to be used, she would use him as well. Pulling back, Tsumetai gave her Alpha a brief wolf's smile, and turned to face the sleeping Omega. Lacking gentleness, she prodded him roughly in the stomach. They didn't have much time to lose before first light, so it was time to put him to work.

Eclipse changed his mind and turned around. He decided to leave silver moon and go rouge. " They don't care only one who seems like they care is avalon and she is a rouge, better off than dead. " He says to himself as he started back to where avalon and her cousine is, he lays down as he closes his eyes falling asleep curling his tail to his right side. " Maybe it's better than being in a pack nothing to worrybout except one or two people... "

Avalon looked over at Eclipse, shocked that he hadn't attacked Lana. Looking back over to her younger sister, she questioned her. "Why are you here?" She crossed her arms as she looked at Lana with dull eyes. "Just roaming around, looking for food so I can survive," Lana's last words were more intense than the others, showing that she was serious. "Could you go, you're going to get us into trouble," Avalon grunted as she glanced over at sleeping Eclipse.

Eclipse yawned as he raised his head. " And who may you be? " HE asked the new female as his bright blue yes locked on her position, he stands as his scars started to burn again. " If you need anything ask me i have everything.. " he said as he walked over to where avalon and the new female was converseing. " Hmmmm you seem hungry.. " He said as he looked back to the half eaten carcass of the deer he had killed. " If you want you can take a portion of the deer, but make it quick cuase i sense something bad is about to happen. "

[Sorry for the short post; writer's block.]

Lana looked over at Eclipse with a bit surprised expression. "You're not going to attack me?" Lana questioned with narrowed eyes. It wasn't normal for a werewolf not to attack her. "And no thanks, we're fine."

Eclipse nodded as he laied back down but this time next to avalon. He layed his head upon his paw's not haveing a care in the world except to keep avalon safe and himself and whome else he wanted to keep safe untill the end of this god forsaken dispute would end. " Hey avalon who is this girl anyway? " he asked her as he closed his eyes yawning once more. " She don't seem to be from around here... "

"I've been here for a while alright," Lana muttered mostly to herself and kept silence as Avalon nudged her ferociously. Scowling, Lana simply rubbed her arm to make the dull pain subside. "She's - uh - my younger sister, Lana," Avalon said as she nervously placed her hands behind her back.

Eclipse turned into his human form as his bright blue eyes stared at lana. " Hmmmm there's something different about you... Your not a wolf.. " He said as he sniffed at lana his eyes steadily keeping an eye on her. " What are you..? " Eclipse asked as he stared lana straight in the eyes expecting a direct answer.. And fast.

Although Felicitas had not been heavily involved in affairs of the pack, she had been keeping an eye out. Slowly she approached a tree and rubbed her head against it to itch it. She was having a fairly boring day by now and longed for a fight. Bloodlust was seriously affecting her at this point and she made a decision to satiate it. She glanced around before leaving the camp. Headed in the general direction of the Blood Scared border she kept her nose to the air as she searched for another werewolf. Her whole body tingled in anticipation for a fight as she began to run close to the border. Her eyes were searching for the wolf from before. The one who had attacked her beta. They had called her Tsumi, and now she wished to find that conniving little coward.