Wolves on the loose

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Blaise, your their to mess with the wolves, and maybe kill a couple. You don't listen to them, you attack or taunt them.

Awww but I'm leaving my self right there... They want to kill me, if they find me I'm taken to alphas right? I'm so confused I'm sorry :,(

.... Sanguinem has too much energy from the little fight with Dakota <_>

They can't simply catch you, it requires allot of fast wolves to do that. Remember your the fastest thing in the forest.

I was going to have this epic chase and then boom, ruined because he was too distracted by the alpha v.v lol

I've only been gone for an hour and I'm being gossiped about!!!! I must be amazing or confused. And I was going to use either my character or entice Blaise's. My plan is a mystery!!!!

and what is going on?! I am so confused.All I know was that I got offered a leg.

If anyone has not seen my character sheet (Avalon), she's on page 3

then your co alpha ran out to pick a fight with another alpha xD

Oh okay, I was reading the posts and then I was like what? Thank you.

Wysteria, your character could meet my monster if you'd like. Just to get you familiar with some characters.

S what am I to do? I'll listen to you but she won't listen to wolves.

I dropped the leg when I heard the commotion. Went after her just to be safe.

Please keep the ooc chat in the ooc thread xD

I don't honestly see how we ignored you xD

well can you guys include me, I wont kill him just bring him closer to death *innocent smile*

Too bad, :P. Tsumetai just has to wait for her Alphas to reply.

Nah you should fight the alpha, just to torment Auctor whom will feel like more of a failure xD

Status
Not open for further replies.