Wolves on the loose

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay andi will loose on purpose this time to be taken to the camp, i mean hey im bored over here.

K xD just keep it real

well i wont kill her but she can keep me prisoner (for some time cause i will eventually get free) and brag about it to the other clans.

not unless you can catch the last firecat suckaaaas xP :D jk i luvs you all <(^^)>

well i am asking obout the extra ((for i can do it myself))

Name: Amarth Bones
Appearance:(idk how to add pics) so my wolf inwich he mainly stays in is black with purple streaks, med to large size.
his human is long blondishhair bout half way and more down his back, bout 5' 10", long nails, very animalistic.
Tribe/Pack:Misted Shadows
Born into or joined:joined from the loness of the outside forest.
Personality: he is mainly stand-offish, he is very playful, but does no how to fight if need be, he trys to stay out of conflict, he deals with lots of pain ((due to the extra)) so therefore he grows and smoke a herb that he found long ago ((for safe sakes lets call it koli))
Any family: no family
Weapon: just his claws and teeth
Extra: ok well his natural ability is he can dislocate and lock his joints, now a fall back for this is hey will happen to come out or lock up on him randomly. ((in which in real life i have this ability/curse))

i hope you accept me. think you.

Nhn, I was sleeping >.>

I was after Avalon to be honest, but now you're going to get it Norway >:I

I like it, but since I'm half asleep right now I can't accept untill tomorrow xD but out of curiosity do you have elers danlose syndrome (or however that is spelt)

lol everyone wants to kill my two characters v.v

o.o... save me

Hehe.... Look for alphas to calm her down again I'd say, but well, yours insulted her clan sooooo~

Blood and Bones, Blood and Bones. Has anyone here seen Priest?

Lol how so? By attacking the alpha and running? But why the puppy!

I feel like I missed so much ooc o.o

Just a bunch of random chatter

Like that time when I left my laptop unguarded and there were strange things in my internet history...
I mean what o.o..

Well there you have it =P

Status
Not open for further replies.