Wolf's Pride

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Red almost bounced in excitement that Saskia had been accpeted but she couldn' help a frown creasing her brow. There was laready two omegas and even then that was enough without three!
"Does that mean Mako and I get a promotion?" she said cheekily, her gaze drifting to the rabbit at her feet. She hoped that no notice would be taken of it so she could be greedy and hog it to herself. It might look small but it looked ever so meaty.

Kira opened her eyes and nodded. "You are now both juveniles." Juvenile wolves were the rank above omegas and of a higher standard. She smiled and closed her eyes again, falling asleep.

Adsila got up and walked to her friend and sat down next to her, resting her head on Kira's neck and yawned a huge yawn "Itsn't it ment to be you tired, not me" Adsila said and closed her eyes

"I'm the one with cubs." Kira replied sleepily.

Adsila smiled a little and licked Kira's nose and let her sleep, herself also tired and she closed her eyes again

Several hours later, Kira awoke from her sleep, and she stood up. She stretched out all her legs and her back, and looked around. She saw with a smile that Adsila was already up, and on watch. She padded over, and nudged her friend. "Hey. You ok?"

Adsila had only got like an hour sleep and got up trying not to wake up her friend and went to the cave of the mouth and laid down watching out for anything to come by and the time went past, she didn't want to wake up Kira, and heard someone come towards her and lifted her head to see her best friend and smiled when she nudged her "Hey, yeah i am, did you sleep well" Adsila said and licked Kira's nuzzle

"Better than I have in a while." Kira smiled and licked Adsila back. "Anything come near?" She was continuously on her guard - her pack depended on her.

Adsila smiled "I'm glad you got a good sleep beautiful" Adsila said and smiled, resting her head on her paws "No, nothing has happened, it's be boring, just listened to the stream really and got thinking" Adsila said and shrugged a little

"About....?" Kira pressed gently and smiled. She stretched her paws out in front of her, and proceeded to wash them with her tongue.

Adsila looked at her friend and smiled "What it would be like to have a mate and cubs" Adsila said and shrugged a little looking up at a bird in the tree

"Is there nobody in the pack whom you might like?" Kira smiled - Adsila was a caring, and patient wolf, who would be an excellent mate and a mother. "Maybe Mako?"

Adsila shrugged a little and put her head back on her paws and smiled a little "Mako has no interest Kira, i've hardly even spoken to him and he is shy" Adsila said remembering earlier on

"Anyone else in the pack that you like?" Kira inquired, curious now. "You would make a great mother I think if you were to have cubs."

Adsila nodded "No i don't think there is" Adsila said sighing and then smiled and laughed a little "Thanks, but you will be an amazing mother to your cubs" Adsila said to her friend

Kira looked around her at the awakening pack, and smiled softly. "Yeah, but I don't know if I can do it. It's so much responsibility, and I already have my responsibility to the pack....."

Saskia nodded. Assuming come back meant that she wasn't permitted to roam the territory alone. Perhaps that as something she'd take up when the night came. For now she headed off, not taking long to hunt down a slim fox. She allowed a chase for a while, before quickly grabbing its back in her jaws and snapping the spine with an easy crunch. She was an average sized wolf - which she knew made other wolves underestimate her - but she packed one hell of a bite. Finishing her meal, leaving the rest of the scraps for other smaller animals, she reluctantly crept back to the birthing den. She cut past the group of wolves and sat quietly in the shade of a few oaks, observing.

Kira noticed Saskia return, and she barked a welcome. "Good morning Saskia." She greeted the new wolf, and approached her. "I assume you know the basic rules of a pack?"

Adsila looked at her "Kira, you will be great trust me, i will help you" Adsila said and smiled at Saskia in a warm welcome "Hope you enjoyed your hunt" Adsila said kindly and watced as a butterfly went past

Saskia watched the alpha-female approach and licked her snout, she'd been attempting to clean the blood off it for a while now. "Good morning, miss." She realized she'd never gotten the aplhas name. Though she didn't ask for it. As the pack rules were brought up, she inwardly winced. Of course, rules, stature, all of the things Sas loathed. She offered a smile, hiding a joke. "I'm afraid my pack before this was... slightly different. Please explain them to me."