Wolf's Pride

Adsila whined a little as she felt sick, maybe she shouldn't of eaten that much and she looked at Kira "You owe me for making me eat" Adsila said and got up and looked at the new wolf "Adsila, Beta Female" Adsila said and walked towards where the river was and started to drink, keeping her from being sick and it did a little, so he layed down in the long grass and put her head on her paws

Mako dipped his head, his golden eyes looking to the rest of his pack before he stood. "Thank you alphess." He spoke turning into the cave and to the food, he helped himself to the lesser bits of meat as an omega should. The male knew his place quite well. He also knew the best way out was to not make trouble while he was one.

Saskia watched the elder. That was one wolf she wouldn't mind sharing company with. Then her eyes turned to Mako, the wolf more familiar to her. He stuck in her mind, an inferior wolf that knew his place. She couldn't help but wonder where his aspirations would take him in this pack - if any. As the so-called Beta spoke, Saskia nodded. All these introductions, all these wolves, she'd only have to put up with it long enough to secure her place within the pack. Then she could do her own thing, safely, and not constantly looking over her shoulder. "Saskia." She replied, moving slightly more away from the crowd she sat, back straight and head high, watching the other wolves.

"Well, if you say so..." Zarn said, worried. He sniffed the air, trying to smell what Red smelled. "Your right... We probably should head back then. I just hope it isn't one attacking us or something..." he said, now even more worried.

"Okey dokey!" Red said, hopping back towards the den. She resisted the urge to sigh. She wished Zarn would come out of his shell a little more and be a bit more confident, less worried. Her thoughts were interrrupted by the sight of a stranger wolf.
As she got nearer she heard her pack speaking to the new wolf about staying.
"Ooh a new member!" Red excalimed and bounced up to her.
She nudged Saskia's side playfully with a very waggy tail as though they'd been friends forever.
"Hello!" she said, "I'm Red!"
She turned to Kira with large excited eyes,
"Where did you find her? Is she staying?"

Adsila sighed hearing red and zarn back and got up and went back to the pack and looked at the new wolf "Hey, sorry for being horriable earlier, i'm not even horriable, i just don't feel great" Adsila said softly and bowed a little at the new wolf and went to the mouth of the cave where Mako was sitting and sat down in his spot and rested her head on her paws

Zarn followed Red back to the rest of the pack, stopping as he saw a unknown wolf. Red ran right up to her, as if they were best friends. He, however, made sure to stay to stay at a bit of his distance. He sat down and watched, hoping she didn't try anything.

Saskia, happy to watch the rest on the side lines, was a little taken a back as a wolf bounced up to her. Younger than her, if only by a couple of years, but not a pup. For some reason the bump didn't irritate her - like she would have expected, if anything it was almost nice to have such a warm greeting compared to the suspicious ones she received earlier. But being so close to another wolf, a stranger, did make her nervous - standing from where she'd once sat she nodded to the new wolf, no challenge in her eyes. "Saskia." She replied. "It's nice to meet you Red." She held back a chuckle, watching as the pleasant wolf bounced towards the alpha, seeming keen as ever to welcome a possible new addition.
The Beta from earlier caught her attention, and with the apology Saskia didn't know what to make of it, but returned the bow of head, keeping an eye on her as she went to the cave. She made a mental note to approach the wolf later, should she be allowed to stay.
After the Beta disappeared, her gaze turned and watched as another wolf came into view, not quite as keen as the one named Red had been, he was cautious - smart. Saskia regarded him with a subtle nod from where she stood. She didn't approach, and hoped the nod was enough of an introduction.

Zarn was still looking at the new wolf. As she nodded to him he felt that he had to say something. "I... I'm Zarn." He said, a bit awkwardly. He didn't want to appear weak, yet that was not the easiest task, due to his size.

Glad the wolf wasn't approaching, and merely speaking, she could relax a bit. She noted the awkwardness of his tone. A shy one, then. He was smaller than her, but she put that due to age once again. Licking her muzzle, she replied. "I'm Saskia, it's a pleasure meeting you Zarn." She couldn't help but give the wolf a steady gaze, but she had a feeling that would make him more than uncomfortable. She shifted her position but kept his gaze as he continued watching her. "And what sort of place do you have in this pack, Zarn?" She asked curiously.

Zarn was a bit hesitant at the question, but answered "I'm... I got no important role." He said, a bit of fear but also because that was what he though. "And... And what are you doing in our territory?" He tried sounding strong, yet he felt like he failed horribly at it.

His answer only confirmed what Saskia was thinking. He was a small, shy wolf, a member of the pack that should be protected. She smelt blood on him, as she had on the other female, which told her they were skilled in hunting. That was something. "Hunting is important, no matter how small your prize, it's a skill useful to any wolf." Her words of comfort. As he questioned her, she gave him a thoughtful glance, was he trying to sound strong? It was almost endearing. "Well Zarn, I have recently fell upon a spot of trouble. I accidently came across your territory and realize that within these boundaries I was safe." She shrugged. "If joining this pack will allow me freedom to roam behind safe-guards, I thought it would be for the best."

"Oh... Well... Wait, safe from what? You're hunted by another pack or something?" He asked, looking at her, a bit of fear in his eyes. He then sat up straight again, trying not to show that he was afraid.

It was too late, she'd caught the flash of fear. Perhaps she should have kept that one to herself. After a moment she shook her head. "Not a pack... just the remainders of one." She brushed the subject off as if it never existed, not wanting to draw too much attention to the subject. "You know Zarn, you shouldn't ever fear one of your own. Or at least, you shouldn't show it." She gave a sympathetic smile. "I hate crowds, but you can't tell can you?" She didn't know why she was trying to help this wolf, to toughen him up a bit. Maybe it's because she felt obliged to do something worth it here, whether or not she was allowed to stay.

"I don't try to show it... I mean... I don't fear my own! Well, not the ones in this pack... I mean, none of them!" He tried, before looking down at the ground and saying "Who am I kidding...? I'm a wuss... But at least I can tolerate crowds. Less chance of me being singled out..." He trailed off, still staring at the ground. He remembered his old pack. Always picking on him. Always being mean to him. Finally running away. Being alone.

{I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to have to quit this RP. This is a great idea, but its going too fast for my ability to keep up on a phone. I feel arch should take over my character.}

(I can do that if you really wish me to.)
Mako soon exited the den, his muzzle coated in a matted layer of blood while he looked about. "So did they allow you miss Saskia?" He questioned with a canter to his head.

{Yes, you should play both. You seem most qualified to take my characters place.}

(sounds good - so Archailfire is playing Ash?)

Kira watched Red and Zarn approach, and she smiled, but the smile was lost when she saw how awful Adsila was obviously feeling. She padded over, and comfortingly nudged the Beta female. "I'm sorry for forcing you to eat." She whispered, lightly licking Adsila's ear.

Saskia watched the young male walk away. She wore a saddened expression, she hadn't meant to offend him. Licking her muzzle she yawned, and turned as the one named Mako exited the den. "I'm still waiting on a decision." She explained, nodding to the rest of the wolves. "Is this the full pack?" She gave Zarn another thoughtful glance, still torn about upsetting him. "I believe I've upset one of you already." She hung her head a little.