With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

Hmm, this looks interesting, but all the slots seem to be filled, sad face

Hmm, this looks interesting, but all the slots seem to be filled, sad face
T^T Sorry dearest. Looks like I'm dealing with a poll for this one.

Aaaand poll made. Easy peasy.

Just stating my opinion, I already take the poll which is a no, sorry doesn't mean to stop other who wants to join the RP, but the spots are filled.

Based on my past experience, I've done this kind of RP before, based on zodiac and the gm put the chinese zodiac as well. He ended up making the RP in mess, too many players to handle and the gm suddenly vanished, making the RP having no direction and slowly down.

I'm not saying that you aren't a good gm and can't handle a lot of players, I just wanna say that it might be hard and seeing how many RP you're already gming, I'm afraid that it will burden you more CC :(

I put my hope high in this RP, it seems interesting and great, just don't want to mess it up because too many players in it ^^

Just saying though~ :3

Just stating my opinion, I already take the poll which is a no, sorry doesn't mean to stop other who wants to join the RP, but the spots are filled.

Based on my past experience, I've done this kind of RP before, based on zodiac and the gm put the chinese zodiac as well. He ended up making the RP in mess, too many players to handle and the gm suddenly vanished, making the RP having no direction and slowly down.

I'm not saying that you aren't a good gm and can't handle a lot of players, I just wanna say that it might be hard and seeing how many RP you're already gming, I'm afraid that it will burden you more CC :(

I put my hope high in this RP, it seems interesting and great, just don't want to mess it up because too many players in it ^^

Just saying though~ :3
That is a very fair point and thank you so so much for telling me your opinion on the matter. The poll is out there for other people's opinion but when it comes down to it, I have the last word, and I have the gavel. Mwehehehe.

LIL' OL' LAMBY WILL JOIN THE #TEAMZODIAC SIDE!
Schweet.

Oh, I made the names Z.A.P.S. and Zodiac Corporation. Guess which is which. >:3
I really need to stop being so biased. xD

Nyehehe, you are very welcome ^^ I love stating opinion when needed to :3 and best of luck for you CC! @Commander Cheesecake

I'll take a Zodiac slot please.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

You can actually have Leo, I dun mind xD

I might not join, but if the chinese zodiac is added... I'm reserving rabbit OUO
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SO MUCH
original

@Commander Cheesecake I will have Leo sometimes tonight either wip or fully done.

I'll take a Zodiac slot please.
Aren't you our mighty Taurus?..
EDIT: OH. WAIT. SHOOT. YOU MEAN #TEAMZAPS?!

@Shattered♦Secrets™

You can actually have Leo, I dun mind xD

I might not join, but if the chinese zodiac is added... I'm reserving rabbit OUO
Hehe! You're the sweetest. We shall see about that. Whether I put in the Chinese Zodiacs or not. If I do, I'm going to have ta change up the story a lil' bit which isn't a big problem to be honest.

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SO MUCH
original

@Commander Cheesecake I will have Leo sometimes tonight either wip or fully done.
Yay! Awesome! I didn't have to sacrifice anyone to the flames today!

Finish my character *wipe sweats*, please check her so I know if I need to make correction ^^ @Commander Cheesecake
Adrienne Porter's Full Profile
I'll take a look at it RIIIIIGHT now. :D
EDIT: IT'S AWESSOOOME! Accepted! :D

• Love
Reactions: Hitomebore
Aren't you our mighty Taurus?..
EDIT: OH. WAIT. SHOOT. YOU MEAN #TEAMZAPS?!

Hehe! You're the sweetest. We shall see about that. Whether I put in the Chinese Zodiacs or not. If I do, I'm going to have ta change up the story a lil' bit which isn't a big problem to be honest.

Yay! Awesome! I didn't have to sacrifice anyone to the flames today!

I'll take a look at it RIIIIIGHT now. :D
EDIT: IT'S AWESSOOOME! Accepted! :D
And Yeah Like I said Team ZAPS (The Good Guys Right?) Leo will be on that team or whichever is the good guys lol.
Now put my name under Leo lol, so everyone knows xD

As mighty as they come!

#TeamGoodGuys

Also, I am mad that that the hot scottish girl and the "proper bosomed" lady are on the bad team. Just makes them hotter. XD

Reactions: Hermit
Also, I am mad that that the hot scottish girl and the "proper bosomed" lady are on the bad team. Just makes them hotter. XD
Jesus Christ calm down man. xD Do you need like, a breather or something?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cerulean
@Azula come on I'm not drunk....drunnnnkyknnyu alirihgt xD

Yaaay~ Glad that my hard work paid well :3 Anyway can't wait to see the IC *no pressure* XD @Commander Cheesecake

The bad side usually has the hot chicks X) #comejointhebadsidewehavewomen @Cerulean

I know you are! And you always be XD *you can't hide anything from me* @Shattered♦Secrets™