With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

I think Delta's done O_o She's the third post down on the second page, I believe?

Bare-bones profile is finally up (last post on first page). I'll get to the fine polishing tomorrow.

Ummm is Leo still open because I would love to play him. I mean I love a Leo lol if I can't have Aries or Taurus (Apr. 20th is my bday, right in the middle of both,..because I'm just that special) then Leo please. Will have char somet day this week.

Sorry for the questions, but before I get too far in the character creation process I need to know. Are our characters in contact with their Zodiac signs? Like, I'm imagining that we're playing humans who one day get mysterious powers and have agents show up at their houses, but do we have like mental communication with the Zodiac members or do they just give powers without influencing our characters personalities or anything?
Oh shoot. Sorry, I didn't see this in the thread until now.
No. The Zodiac members (deites) do not influence your character's personalities or anything. They are just here to aid you by giving you abilities/powers if that makes sense. The only interaction you can have with your Zodiac is by focusing really hard to channel your powers out into the real world. The harder you focus and the more you want to fight will determine how strong your Zodiac will be.
If that makes any sense.

Bare-bones profile is finally up (last post on first page). I'll get to the fine polishing tomorrow.
Thank you very much. c: Take your time with it if you'd like.

Ummm is Leo still open because I would love to play him. I mean I love a Leo lol if I can't have Aries or Taurus (Apr. 20th is my bday, right in the middle of both,..because I'm just that special) then Leo please. Will have char somet day this week.
Currently, we've got @Citrus wanting to play a character right now. If I don't get a notice from him soon then you can take the part.

Wow. The spots filled up S U P E R quickly. I almost feel like adding the Chinese Zodiac into this RP.

Reactions: Hermit
Awww I really want Leo, but if they take I guess first come first serve....

Awww I really want Leo, but if they take I guess first come first serve....
Fight to the death I suppose. ^^: Sorry about that

@ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ @Hermit @Dramma @Shayla @Cerulean @Zabby @Azula @PersonaWolf @CasketCase @Kitsune

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. I WANT EVERYONE TO RESPOND TO THIS ASAP SO I CAN GET THE IC AND EVERYTHING ELSE GOING AND STRAIGHTENED OUT.
I HAVE EXPLAINED IN THE FIRST POST THAT YOUR CHARACTERS HAVE THE DECISION TO BE WHATEVER THEY WANT. IT'S A FREE WORLD. BUT. I DO NEED TO ASSIGN YOUR CHARACTERS TO A ZODIAC RESEARCH LAB.

Z.O.D.I.A.C TITLE IN THE WORKS = "GOOD" LAB. THEIR MISSION IS TO FIND THE HUMAN COUNTERPARTS THAT HAVE A NICE AND "PEACE-MAKING" PERSONALITY AS A MAJORITY.

L.A.B.O.R.A.T.O.R.Y TITLE IN THE WORKS OKAY I'M SORRY. = "BAD" LAB. THEIR MISSION IS TO FIND THE HUMAN COUNTERPARTS THAT HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF A MENACING "2KOOL4SKOOL" DEMEANOR TO THEM AS A MAJORITY.

WHEN THESE TWO LABS FIND THE PEOPLE THEY WANT (YOUR CHARACTERS) THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE MISSION TO THEM. EITHER FIGHT FOR ZODIAC ENERGY, OR TRY TO CONVERT OTHER HUMAN COUNTERPARTS INTO #TEAMZODIAC INSTEAD OF #TEAMLABORATORY. THE REASON WILL COME SOON. I JUST HAVE TO PIECE THE REASON TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE STORY.

THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN.

IF YOUR CHARACTER HAD TO CHOOSE A RESEARCH LAB TO BE IN BASED ON HOW THEY NORMALLY ACT, WHICH ONE WOULD THEY JOIN?
ZODIAC? OR LABORATORY?

AAAAND ONCE YOU'VE MADE THAT CHOICE, I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE THE 12 ZODIACS ATTRACTED TO EITHER THE "PEACE ON EARTH" OR "2KOOL4SKOOL" PERSONALITY.
For example. If you wish for your character to be in #TeamLab due to how you made your character, the Zodiac you have taken will most likely be one of the six zodiacs who wished to harvest the Zodiac energy for themselves during the Zodiac Legacy. If you want your character to be in #TeamZODIAC, your Zodiac will most likely be the other six who wished to try and bring an end to the Zodiac Legacy and wished for peace.

Does everyone understand what I'm trying to say? Or does it just make no fucking sense at all.
If it doesn't make any sense I need you to tell me straightforward because I'm in a really terrible mood right now and my mind is a bit all over the place recently, and I know I shouldn't be doing something as important as trying to get all my ducks in a row or use my mood as an excuse for responsibility, but I do really wish to get the IC out as soon as my vagueness is settled for all of you guys to enjoy.

Last edited:
Fight to the death I suppose. ^^: Sorry about that

@ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ @Hermit @Dramma @Shayla @Cerulean @Zabby @Azula @PersonaWolf @CasketCase @Kitsune

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. I WANT EVERYONE TO RESPOND TO THIS ASAP SO I CAN GET THE IC AND EVERYTHING ELSE GOING AND STRAIGHTENED OUT.
I HAVE EXPLAINED IN THE FIRST POST THAT YOUR CHARACTERS HAVE THE DECISION TO BE WHATEVER THEY WANT. IT'S A FREE WORLD. BUT. I DO NEED TO ASSIGN YOUR CHARACTERS TO A ZODIAC RESEARCH LAB.

Z.O.D.I.A.C TITLE IN THE WORKS = "GOOD" LAB. THEIR MISSION IS TO FIND THE HUMAN COUNTERPARTS THAT HAVE A NICE AND "PEACE-MAKING" PERSONALITY AS A MAJORITY.

L.A.B.O.R.A.T.O.R.Y TITLE IN THE WORKS OKAY I'M SORRY. = "BAD" LAB. THEIR MISSION IS TO FIND THE HUMAN COUNTERPARTS THAT HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF A MENACING "2KOOL4SKOOL" DEMEANOR TO THEM AS A MAJORITY.

WHEN THESE TWO LABS FIND THE PEOPLE THEY WANT (YOUR CHARACTERS) THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE MISSION TO THEM. EITHER FIGHT FOR ZODIAC ENERGY, OR TRY TO CONVERT OTHER HUMAN COUNTERPARTS INTO #TEAMZODIAC INSTEAD OF #TEAMLABORATORY. THE REASON WILL COME SOON. I JUST HAVE TO PIECE THE REASON TOGETHER WITH THE REST OF THE STORY.

THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN.

IF YOUR CHARACTER HAD TO CHOOSE A RESEARCH LAB TO BE IN BASED ON HOW THEY NORMALLY ACT, WHICH ONE WOULD THEY JOIN?
ZODIAC? OR LABORATORY?

AAAAND ONCE YOU'VE MADE THAT CHOICE, I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE THE 12 ZODIACS ATTRACTED TO EITHER THE "PEACE ON EARTH" OR "2KOOL4SKOOL" PERSONALITY.
For example. If you wish for your character to be in #TeamLab due to how you made your character, the Zodiac you have taken will most likely be one of the six zodiacs who wished to harvest the Zodiac energy for themselves during the Zodiac Legacy. If you want your character to be in #TeamZODIAC, your Zodiac will most likely be the other six who wished to try and bring an end to the Zodiac Legacy and wished for peace.

Does everyone understand what I'm trying to say? Or does it just make no fucking sense at all.
If it doesn't make any sense I need you to tell me straightforward because I'm in a really terrible mood right now and my mind is a bit all over the place recently, and I know I shouldn't be doing something as important as trying to get all my ducks in a row or use my mood as an excuse for responsibility, but I do really wish to get the IC out as soon as my vagueness is settled for all of you guys to enjoy.
Alrighty then. Something not meant to read when you've been in the dark for the past hour..

Anywhoo...

Delta'll be in the Laboratory I guess. It's made more sense now than ever I guess? ;o

2kool4skool bullshit. <~< >~> <~> Muwahaha.

Alrighty then. Something not meant to read when you've been in the dark for the past hour..

Anywhoo...

Delta'll be in the Laboratory I guess. It's made more sense now than ever I guess? ;o

2kool4skool bullshit. <~< >~> <~> Muwahaha.
Oops. Want me to tone it down with the font?
Done deal.

Edit: I don't even know if that made it better.

My character would join Laboratory, even though he isn't anywhere near done yet >_>

Okay, I don't know what to reply exactly, maybe mentioning about which side I take? I take the 2kool4skool broh :3

Anyway, you don't need to rush the IC I guess, since many haven't finished their CS yet, or is it just me? Just take it easy CC ^^

Okay, I don't know what to reply exactly, maybe mentioning about which side I take? I take the 2kool4skool broh :3

Anyway, you don't need to rush the IC I guess, since many haven't finished their CS yet, or is it just me? Just take it easy CC ^^
True. Me being one of them.
Also, guys, do make sure that there are 6 people wanting peace and 6 people wanting power. So far, we've got three confirmed for 2kool4skool.
If every single one of you want to be in the 2kool4skool zone I am ditching the story completely and making a new one entirely. It shouldn't be a problem if this is the case, nor would I be disappointed. Just let me know what you guys want me to do and I will do everything in my capability to get everyone happy and content because I'm too fucking nice.

As mentioned before, I like the contrast of the zodiac that uses poison being on the good side, so as the cool kids would say: #TeamZODIAC ftw.

Reactions: Hermit
As mentioned before, I like the contrast between the zodiac that uses poison being on the good side, so as the cool kids would say: #TeamZODIAC ftw.
You're my favorite.
#TeamZODIAC woot wooooot.
rgxorry0bf1a4pasmru5.gif

Tooooottally not biased in any way possible. >.>

Last edited:
If I do get Leo...I hope. He will be Team Zodiac...because I'm a sucker for the Light Side lol.

If I do get Leo...I hope. He will be Team Zodiac...because I'm a sucker for the Light Side lol.
We shall see. If Citrus-kun doesn't get a response in in the next day. HE SHALL DIE.
No. Joking. No one is dying here

We shall see. If Citrus-kun doesn't get a response in in the next day. HE SHALL DIE.
No. Joking. No one is dying here
OKay good, just got to get to Tuesday rofl...Please Leo stay open for me xD

Haven't even begun work on my character but I'm pretty sure she'd be Zodiac :)

Reactions: Jihae