With The Zodiacs PIG. OPEN. YEAH!

I feel like "Good" and "Evil" are poor terms to describe the conflict here. I do not know how reasonable for all the "Evil" Zodiacs to be inherently cruel and malicious.

At least I do not think all the "Evil" characters have to be inherently bad. They can be characterized by having darker but believably sympathetic and even agreeable motives. Think of it as a case of "Ozymandias was right"

Also @Commander Cheesecake , do you really want us to fill out the entire CS? Or is it a reference? Because its needlessly detailed in my opinion. How my character will react to certain things for instance, can easily be radically different across different encounters of the same subject, based on the context of the independent situations.
That is actually a very fair point. Evil characters do not have to be portrayed as a'staticly' bad character. That is what I was going for, actually. I suppose my explanations were not clear at all and I should elaborate more on the "Good" and "Evil conflict. Same for a "good" Zodiac. A good Zodiac doesn't necessarily have to be a little angel throughout the RP. Motives and moral plays an important role in mostly everything; In the reality world and in the RP world, so I completely agree with you on this subject. I will try to elaborate more on this matter and edit a couple of posts. If I can find my error.

No. You do not have to fill out the entire CS. That is actually just a reference. You may cut out things from that CS such as the "How does your character react.." part.

I agree with you @PersonaWolf . It's just that I would like more of a guidance/boundary on this sort of thing. I got an immediate character idea for Sagittarius, but unless I get boundaries on things like what good/evil mean in the world for the zodiac, what kind of interaction the zodiac have with the human counterparts, and if the human counterparts have to be the same alignment as the zodiac that gives them power, it might be a little pointless....
I will definitely try to add in some boundaries, since I do get what your saying, but please excuse me if I do not get these boundaries out right away. Real world situations are a bit hard but what's not to expect from that kind of thing

SO. WHAT I GOT FROM @Zabby AND @PersonaWolf IS THAT..
1. Define/Elaborate/Clarify the terms of "Good" and "Evil." (IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY. CLARIFY IMMEDIATELY.)
2. Clarify the relationships between the Zodiacs and their human counterparts.
3. NO. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FILL OUT THE WHOLE CS. IF YOU WISH, YOU CAN JUST SKIP THE REACTION PART.

Am I on the same page as all of you guys here?

EDIT: I will now remove the GOOD/EVIL: section of the CS located under the Zodiac heading for a more clear and varietal character development.
The "Good" and "Evil" part will all be up to the character's personality and how they react throughout the RP. If that doesn't make sense. Correct me. Preasu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermit
If I mention her 'goal' which make her leans towards to the bad side, is it clear enough?

Thanks @Commander Cheesecake! I appreciate it. And I fully understand real life is way more important, so take your time. I'll just stew on this character idea and thing about how I can change it if things are different than I expect.

Thanks @Commander Cheesecake! I appreciate it. And I fully understand real life is way more important, so take your time. I'll just stew on this character idea and thing about how I can change it if things are different than I expect.
Actually, thank YOU for pointing out some really good things I needed to fix up through this RP. Same with you @PersonaWolf I really appreciate the input you guys. :D I have a thing for just creating things on the spot without checking all my errors. I can assure you that a more detailed and clarified first post will be edited by the end of tomorrow.

If I mention her 'goal' which make her leans towards to the bad side, is it clear enough?
Sure. Whatever makes you happy cupcake. :3 Honestly, I'm completely and radically open-minded. You can add whatever the hell you want and if there is a good reason for it, I'll allow it. So sure. You may mention her 'goal.'

Can I fill out the whole CS if I like?Since I sorta already did just gotta make it fancy and elaborate on some more things.

Also what location do you want. Because if I put london but we base the RP somewhere else?

Question again~ Oh my, sorry for keep asking >.<
About the zodiac and human counterpart thing, are the Zodiac is in human form as well? I don't see that you mention anything about the zodiac form, all I get is they come to earth and enter the human body to transfer the abilities, right? So how do I explain about their relationship? Sowry, I'm just a little bit confuse :(

Can I fill out the whole CS if I like?Since I sorta already did just gotta make it fancy and elaborate on some more things.

Also what location do you want. Because if I put london but we base the RP somewhere else?
Suuure. And that is a very fair point. But once I get the location section set up, I will tell you more about that. c;

Question again~ Oh my, sorry for keep asking >.<
About the zodiac and human counterpart thing, are the Zodiac is in human form as well? I don't see that you mention anything about the zodiac form, all I get is they come to earth and enter the human body to transfer the abilities, right? So how do I explain about their relationship? Sowry, I'm just a little bit confuse :(
No no! It's my fault completely for not adding more things to it. I will definitely add more to the first post guys DON'T YOU WORRY.
I should also clarify that.
ZODIACS ENTER THROUGH THE BODY AND STAY IN THAT BODY. NO, THEY DO NOT CONTROL THE HUMAN WHILST IN THE COUNTERPART. THEY ARE IN THE BODY FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF GIVING THEM ABILITIES. I WILL ADD WHY THEY CHOSE TO BREAK THROUGH THE STRATOSPHERE AND ENTER HUMANS INSTEAD OF JUST STICKIN' TO SPACE TOMORROW.
You will explain your relationship when you start to meet the other characters throughout the RP.
Please don't worry about it. It's my fault entirely. I should be the one that is sorry.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
Would it be wrong to have the Gemini twin's combined within one individual ?

Would it be wrong to have the Gemini twin's combined within one individual ?
What, like, the Zodiac transferring into one person's body even if they're the Gemini twins? No, no that's not wrong.

I just realized that you erase the good and evil side, should I erase it too from my CS? @Commander Cheesecake

I believe that Kitsune already make a character for Aquarius ^^ @Citrus

Oh pooey, Okey -w-

I'll just see if I can reserve another character ouo/

Or.. If it's not too much trouble, can you please tell me which zodiacs are not reserved or taken at the moment?

@Commander Cheesecake @Azula

Okay, with the power of memory that I have I'll try to help you, I think the only vacant zodiac is Leo, I don't see anyone reserve Leo ^^

EDIT: Maybe just maybe Sagitarius, I don't know whether we can have two characters or not, if we can't I think Sagitarius is also vacant, if we can then Sagitarius is already taken too.

So, I attempted to elaborate the term of Good and Evil on the first post, saying that I understand they are wrong terms for the conflict at hand and the actual conflict depends on how you want your character to be.
@PersonaWolf are we on the same page on this description?

@Zabby I am having a little bit of trouble trying to fix your concern. Which is, creating the boundaries. Could you be a little more specific on that part so I may understand the situation going on here and I can fix it to my full potential?
Oh pooey, Okey -w-

I'll just see if I can reserve another character ouo/

Or.. If it's not too much trouble, can you please tell me which zodiacs are not reserved or taken at the moment?

@Commander Cheesecake @Azula
It's not troubling at all.
The characters that have not been taken are Leo.
I need to update that list of Zodiacs right away.
Okay, with the power of memory that I have I'll try to help you, I think the only vacant zodiac is Leo, I don't see anyone reserve Leo ^^

EDIT: Maybe just maybe Sagitarius, I don't know whether we can have two characters or not, if we can't I think Sagitarius is also vacant, if we can then Sagitarius is already taken too.
ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ - Aries.
Hermit - Cancer.
Dramma - Pisces.
Cerulean - Taurus.
Zabby - Sagittarius.
Me - Libra.
Azula - Virgo.
PersonaWolf - Capri.
CasketCase - Scorpio.
Shayla - Gemini.
??? - Leo.
Kitsune - Aquarius.

Almost done with Lucas, I need to do history, rules thing, and some personality.