OPEN SIGNUPS RECURRING IWAKU CHAT WITCHES OF WINDLEWICK - THUR SEPT 14TH @ 2PM-5PM CEN

ARE YOU ATTENDING?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

windlewick.png

WITCHES OF WINDLEWICK

Welcome to the Windlewick College of Witchcraft! ...notorious party school. Look, they know they don't have the best of reputations, but what can you expect from an American college? At least they can boast a top tier education if you happen to be studying familiars, alchemy, and enchanting.

It's the beautiful summer BUCKWILD MOON - the biggest moon of the summer season and perfect for all of your special spell casting needs. If you are a studious witch or wizard you will participate in the coven's official bonfire circle directly on the campus grounds. There's nonalcoholic punch!

Oh who are we kidding. You're probably going to go out into the "Woods of Woe" where the real party is. Look, we're not saying the summoning circle we're setting up isn't against the law, but if you tell anybody, you're dead.

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: This is the "Windlewick" universe of charp series! Same universe but you don't have to be from the last one or play the same characters unless you want to. It's a modern setting where magic and supernatural is unknown to most of the world. You are most likely a witch or some sort of magical creature. You might be here for the ball, you might be here to study or teach, you might be here to buy some mushrooms. The sky is the limit?

WHERE: Join us in the WINDLEWICK chat room!

HOW: This is a SOCIAL ROLEPLAY WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. The majority of this roleplay will just be developing your character and interacting within the setting!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction. You can also reference our MINI CHARP GUIDE!

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: rissa
reserved for bios

reserved for bonus

petition to push this back an hour or so so i can join right after work :pray:

I WISH I COULD! Sadly, it'd end up pushing into dindin time with the kids.

LUCKILY SHOWING UP MID CHARP DOESNT HURT AT ALL!