>> Winterblitz High School for the Supernatural <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spirittigerrei

(You must be kidding)

Okami realized that he didn't said Rei where to find the boy's number 3 dorm, for that reason he decided to go back with and explain her the way.
She better not get lost again He though while walking toward Rei's dorm.

Rei once again got lost. Not much surprise there. She probably should have asked him where that was in the first place. Yeah this was all his fault... Rei was sliding her body across the wall, once again looking like death. Every time she got to a door she would look at the number. If it wasn't the right one she's just drag herself right past it. By some miracle she was able to find the right dorm. She jumped in celebration but because she spent a good amount of time dragging her body against the walls her body was not ready for this kind of movement. She dropped to the floor in an instant. Still on the ground she dragged her way to the door and started scratching it. What If he wasn't home? What if he didn't remember her? What if someone else answered the door and saw her like this? How would she explain? She continued scratching deciding she was already this far and might as well go for it.

@Spirittigerrei

"Wa- How? What?...Anyway...Guess i must go and look for her He said while turning around to go back to his dorm.

After some minutes walking he saw Rei throw on the floor like a corpse and just stared at her thinking.

"...........I have no words to describe this" He though

"Hey...Rei, what are you doing there?" He asked.

Rei sniffed and continued to scratch the door. "I finally found his dorm room and now no one's homeeeee!" She had one final long scratch before she turned her head towards where the voice came from. She quickly sat on her knees and looked at the door then back to the boy. "wha- How-Whe-" Rei jumped up suddenly. "Why aren't you in there!?" She ran behind Okami and started pushing him towards his door. "Go in there! I finally find the place and your not in there!" This was really just her luck.

@Spirittigerrei

Okami stared at Rei for a while and thought: Well...Guess i'ill just accept it

Wow, calm down

He said while looking at Rei, he wasn't able to believe it, Okami have never met someone like her, This could be interesting He thought while taking a step back.

"Take it easy, i was going to look for you, come with me, i want to show you something He said expecting her to calm down and just breath because she might get a heart attack if she kept like this.

The Chromian waited outside the dorm room for a couple minutes. Apparently nobody was inside. He scratched at his bandage gently, and turned to walk back to his room with a sigh. Just as he was about to open the door, he saw a girl dragging herself across the wall. She was apparently looking for dorm 3, because once she found it she jumped into the air and collapsed. He watched her scratch at the door for a moment before approaching her slowly. A boy came into view, and apparently this is who the girl was looking for because she jumped at him and tried to force him into the dorm. By this time, Zeyn was standing in front of dorm 2, watching the spectacle go on while awkwardly scratching the scales on his face.

"Uh...Hello?" he called out, taking a couple steps towards the two.

@codasterthedisaster

Okami heard the voice calling, it was not to far so he decided to go and check.

Hi there He said gently to the young man.

Okami stared at the guy for a moment while patrolling Rei with the use of his enhanced senses, he realized that the boy observed everything what happened with Rei, for that reason he decided to keep a not-awkward face while looking at him.

.(( I think I might posts. -.- ))
((( Skipptiy Skapity skip. Boop! ))

Walking up the staircase, he threw his bag over his shoulder and walked to what he assumed was the boy's dorm. Every school he'd been to, dorms had been separated into two parts - the girl's and the boy's. However, when he arrived on the floor, he saw three males and surprisingly - a woman. Sighing, his expression slightly changed.
"Well, I guess it isn't separated," He murmured to himself. "I'm guessing the one who's closest to my dorm is my roommate...huh."
As he got closer, he realised his roommate was tall, almost seven feet. The man was taller than him, great. It's not exactly a problem, he thought. If only I could get used to being the short one from now on, that'd be great. After all, Shafer, standing at 5'11", was usually the tallest in his classes. However, he yet again would have to face that it's a new year.
He could barely hear their conversation, but he could make out a simple, "Hello" from the taller male. Apparently, he wasn't taking to him, but the couple in front of him. Also, the male was starting to walk over to the couple. It was his chance to sneak through and into the dorm! After all, Shafer wasn't... really into talking to people anyways. Quiet kids don't get along with the chattering kids most of the time.
When the other man was close enough to the couple, Shafer dashed into the dorm as quiet as a mouse. Once again, he though no contact was better off for him, anyways.
---
Once in the dorm, he saw a room with to beds on their side. Looking back and forth, he soon figured out that both sides were identical to each other, just a few different blankets. The beds looked comfy therefore he yearned to touch it! Walking to the left side of the room, he stood beside the bed and stared down at it. Reaching out to touch it, he bit his lip. A finger pressed down onto the mattress, and he instantly fell in love.
Practically tackling the bed, he jumped in, threw his bag by his dresser, and closed his eyes. He could get used to this.

"Dorm... One? Yeah, I like this room. Hopefully my supposed roommate likes it too!"
With a very pleased expression on his face, he wrapped himself in the covers and enjoyed the sweet softness of the bed.

(HAHA YEAH. ;u; I have a mind with weirdness

Yes I did read he was at Dorm 2, so I assumed he was so preoccupied with them -and the fact doors are somewhat far from each other - I onlybguessed he didn't see Shafer. -.- )

Last edited by a moderator:
(wait...why are you in dorm 3? That's supposed to be me and Axel..)

@District
(Dude try to do something to come with us, it isn't like i'm going inside your room)

"Hi!" said Rei happily at the newcomer. "What's your name?" Rei paused and before anyone else could get a word in she started pushing Okami to his door. "Can't you just humor me and answer the door when I knock! I actually found the room on my own! took me awhile...but that's not the point!"

@Spirittigerrei

Okami decided to follow Rei's flow, just to make her happy, and entered to his room.

"Like this?" He asked Rei from the other side of the door.

"Perfect!" she shouted. Rei took a deep breath, did a couple of stretches, and prepared herself to knock. "Here I go!" And with that she knock three times and waited.

@Spirittigerrei

Okami opened the door trying to smile at Rei.

"Hi there Rei" He said to her while looking at Rei trying to not give an awkward face.

Rei looked at him with bored eyes. "You are a horrible actor." Then she smiled. "But thanks for trying."

Spirittigerrei

Okami noticed that Rei was calm again because of his acts.

"Don't worry, now...Do you know when are the classes starting?" He said gently to Rei while giving an step forward.

(Are we really shipping?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.