>> Winterblitz High School for the Supernatural <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
(( @Zackymas Yes. Yes you are.
Also my post was directed more towards my character's roommate... but I see he's hasn't come on lately, so I'll post later.))

"I'm Zeyn," he replied to the hyperactive girl, even though his words went unheard. He scratched at his bandage and slowly started to inch away from the duo. They seemed a little too...unique for Zeyn's tastes. He figured he'd just return to his room and wait for the time being.

He turned and entered his room, greeted by the sight of his roommate face-down in the mattress. He must have walked in when I was preoccupied with those weirdos. He tiptoed across the room, trying to see if his roommate was asleep or not. "Hey, are you awake?" Zeyn asked quietly, not wanting to wake his roommate in the case that he was asleep.

As his face was buried in the pillow, he heard faint footsteps through his ears. As his ears raised up and slightly twisted, he turned his head to the side and saw his supposed roommate walk inside. Seeing the man's face made him realize that he wasn't a threat, and the tenseness in his shoulders soon relaxed.
"Yes, I am awake," he replied, answering his question. He sat up on the bed, stretched his arms outwards, and stood up. "Nice to meet you, roommate. The name's Shafer, and it's nice to meet you." He gave him a small smile. Even though his face was reassuring, his tone of voice seemed sharp and very serious.
Shafer turned his head, and scratched his head. He then asked, "Did you...uh... think I was asleep? I certainly wouldn't do that to you."

(( Sorry for the small post. qq ))

(It's okay, mine wasn't much better.)

The Chromian smiled back at Shafer. "I'm Zeyn." He crossed the room and sat down on his bed. "Well, if your journey here was as eventful as mine, I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to crash once you got a moment of peace and quiet." Zeyn chuckled lightly. "Anyways, I suppose we should get to know each other if we're going to spend all year sharing a room. Anything I need to know to avoid your shitlist?" he asked, a light grin playing about his lips. He scratched some more at his bandaged arm, a brief look of annoyance crossing his features. He grit his teeth and groaned slightly in annoyance when he saw the light red spot beginning to seep through. He'd change it in a bit.

"As for me...I'd say don't be extremely obnoxious, I suppose. I don't think I'll have to worry about that, though, you seem like a fairly chill guy." Zeyn tried to force another smile. He ended up just looking angry, with furrowed eyebrows and bared teeth. His expression changed once more as he suddenly stood up and started unraveling his bandage. "I'm sorry," he muttered quickly, yanking off the rest of the cloth. He bunched up the bandage and pressed it to his arm, hiding the majority of the large jagged cut that crossed his bicep. He kicked a bag out from underneath his bed and opened it. "Uhh...If it isn't too much to ask could you get a fresh bandage out for me?" Zeyn asked, his voice meek and somewhat embarrassed. No blush touched his cheeks, but the scales on his face did seem to stand up slightly, a slightly redder tint around the edge where scale met skin.

Actually, getting to know each other is best since they were going to spend their first year together. It'd be Shafer's last year anyways since he was a Senior in twelfth grade. The shitlist though...
"Nothing comes to mind for that list right now..." he replied, pondering his mind. "I might as well tell you later. As for you, you might as well tell me your list as well." Hopefully, Shafer hadn't already achieved his place on the shitlist, and if he was, then he probably wasn't the first. He actually was aiming to be good friends with this person named Zeyn. His name itself was foreign to his ears.

Seeing Zeyn scratch at his wound gave him a sick feeling inside of his stomach. He never really liked the site of blood. It made his stomach turn and often made him nauseous, but he never showed any real signs of it physically. As his mind was stained with that red color, he realized that Zeyn was talking to him yet again. "Oh no, I don't mind obnoxious people. I could deem them annoying, but over all, I wouldn't act out." Noticing Zeyn's reaction afterwards, he could tell that the male was thoroughly in pain. Suddenly, the feeling of pity arose in his system. He'd almost jumped, but he kept a cool head when Zeyn ripped off his bandages. Examining the open gash across the male's bicep, he forced himself not to loose his head. Instead, he bit his lower lip to suppress any outbursts. By this time, he wasn't really paying attention, and when his roommate asked for some help, he snapped back to his senses.
"O-Oh. Right. I'll get right to it. I'll even wrap it for you. Just tell me when it hurts."

Shafer wasn't actually experienced with nursing and taking care of injuries, but he remembered when he was in elementary school a kid in his class opened a fairly large wound - which was when the trauma of seeing blood started - and a few kids were asked to come, including him, to be questioned on what had happened. Shafer, as antsy as he was as a child, was curious and saw the process of wrapping that wound, and has been forever edged in his mind to serve as a reminder.
Taking out a fresh bandage, he took some scissors out from the bag. Then, he gently wrapped his bicep in the area of the wound, careful not to hurt him. When he felt as if it were enough, he cut it and taped the bandage to hold its place. "Well, hopefully that works for you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zeyn nodded his head thankfully at Shafer as he started digging through the bag. At this point, his old bandage had soaked up a fairly considerable amount of blood. However, the bleeding was beginning to stop by the time Shafer started to wrap the bandage around Zeyn's arm. Several small blots blossomed along the length of the fresh bandage, but Zeyn shrugged it off. He'd ruined the other one by scratching constantly, so he'd keep this one on even if was still bleeding. He scratched at his scales on his neck instead, sitting back down on his bed. He remained quiet for a bit, letting the awkwardness stew.

"I'm, uh, sorry. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything, I just can't tie a bandage on my own." He smiled softly at his roommate; a genuine look of gratitude. "I got in a bit of an..." he trailed off for a moment, chewing on the inside of his cheek before continuing, "an accident, you could say. Hopefully you won't ever see my blood again. Knock on wood." He rapped his knuckles against his bedframe, grinning slyly at Shafer. "Thank you."

((Sorry this took so long, I had family in town over the weekend, and a really busy day today.))

@Spirittigerrei

Okami noticed that Rei was calm again because of his acts.

"Don't worry, now...Do you know when are the classes starting?" He said gently to Rei while giving an step forward.

Rei looked at Okami while thinking. "Um, actually I have no idea. Do you?" Rei bit her lip thinking some more. "Uh, I think I left my schedule in my room..." The girl groaned. "That means I have to find my room again."

Min-ho Suhn

"Hey numb-nuts! For the last time, get out of the shower stall!"
Min-ho came to his senses slowly, his mind still groggy from just waking up. His hand held a black marker and after taking a look at the shower stall door, he noticed it had all sorts of gibberish scribbled all over it. The demon thanked his lucky stars that it was all written in Korean, meaning that very few others would be likely to read it. He mumbled out an apology before turning and heading out of the bathroom, realizing only after hearing a few rather feminine giggles that he walking out of the wrong side of the hallway.

"Shit, was that the girl's bathroom?" He asked himself, looking back to confirm his suspicions.
Min-ho sighed to himself as he made his way back to his dorm room, hoping that there wouldn't be too big of a fuss over a boy being in the girl's bathroom.
As if that would happen.

He opened the door to room 2, immediately noticing his roommate wasn't in. Thank the stars for that. The fate demon shut the door behind him, deciding that the rest of the dormitory had already seen enough of his body even if he was wearing his pajama pants. Min-ho sighed and tossed the marker aside before getting dressed, pulling on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before donning his sneakers. He grabbed his school bag before wandering out of his room and down the hallway. There were freshmen everywhere, as would be expected.
Welcome to the first day of school.

(( Hey guys! I'm the new kid here. I've been accepted, but my profile hasn't been put up yet. Min-ho is a Fate Demon with a sleepwalking problem. ))

Anastasia silently finished her sketch...well for the most part. She had draws something she had seen in her dreams. A boy with angel wings sprouting out of his back. She just had to put the finishing touches on it. In her opinion, her roommate had been giving off a bad vibe since she had gotten there and she couldn't take it anymore. She stood up and changed into a simple pair of jean shorts and a fitted bright pink tank top before sliding on her black and pink converse. She curled her tail around her waist as she picked up her pencil and sketchpad in her hands while she threw her bag over her shoulder. She walked out, not really focusing on where she was going but instead, focused on sketching. She felt herself run into something large compared to her small size but then again, everything was large compared to her. She fell backwards, dropping her stuff before rubbing her elbow then her tail. "Ouch...damn," she mumbled as she struggled to gather up the things that had fallen out of her bag. She looked up and felt her face flush before quickly returning back to normal. "I-I-I'm s-sorry," she managed to stutter out. "I wasn't looking where I was going," she said as she looked down. @Doc_Halladay

Min-ho yawned as he continued down the hallway, running a hand through his black hair before blinking his dark eyes. He was exhausted and it was definitely showing today.
"How much did I walk around last night?" The demon thought to himself, mentally retracing his steps as he weaved through a few groupings of other students. "It feels like I wandered for hours."
He didn't have time to put much more thought into the matter, not that he was particularly keen to do so anyway. Min-ho had managed to travel all the way from Seoul to Incheon before his mother had decided a more contained area, like a school, would be better for a young demon of his kind. He still had his suspicions that she simply didn't want him traveling all over South Korea while he was unconscious. The demon shrugged it off before he stopped to look at one of the many flyers that plastered the hallway walls. This one only caught his interest because it actually concerned senior students. He didn't get much of a chance to read before something collided with him from the side, causing him to take a step back to keep his balance. Min-ho's eyes searched for the cause, finding a younger student, some kind of wolf or dog creature by his guess, scrambling to pick up the remainder of the things that had fallen out of her bag during the collision. He assumed by her nervousness that she was new to Winterblitz.
"It's okay. I stopped in the middle of the hall." He replied, his voice tinged with a Korean accent.
The demon offered a hand to the other student, hoping to at least help her up before taking his leave. She seemed like a nice enough person and, if he was lucky, he just might make a friend.
After all, his romantic taste was for those who shared the same sex.
@Lexie

Ana finished gathering her things and stuffing them back into bag right as another student kicked her things across the hallway, scattering them once more. Her temper flared and she stood up without a word. Walking up behind the student, she pulled him back and held him against the wall, the fur on her ears and tail spiked with rage. "Next time, maybe you should watch where the hell you're going because next time, I won't be so nice," she spat coldly and shoved the kid away from her. She watched him scurry away before taking a deep breath. She kneeled down and started gathering her things once more as she remembered the thing...person... she had run into. Glancing up, she shrugged. "Thanks for the offer," she said in reference to his outstretched hand earlier.

@Spirittigerrei

Okami stared at Rei with a "Are you serious?" face.

"Well...If can't remember, i can take you there....again" He replied at Rei while giving a step forward.

The slight jolt of shock at the girl's sudden show of strength was enough to wake Min-ho up just a little more. Apparently she wasn't quite as timid as she had first seemed to be. Well, that would come in handy at this school. After all, a backbone was required just to get through the average every-day classes. He hadn't gotten a chance to help the girl pick up her things a second time, but he still offered to help her up. Thankfully, she accepted the offer and the demon helped her to her feet with ease.
"Don't let that asshat get to you." Min-ho commented as the girl became steady on her feet. "The school's crawling with them."
He scratched the back of his neck before stretching his back, the leftover fatigue from his nocturnal ramblings still managing to keep a tentative hold on him. The demon really hated the nights he sleptwalked. Half the time, he couldn't even understand the ramblings or random drawings he'd wake up to, if they happened. The demon turned his mental attention back to the girl before him. He hadn't seen her around the school before, so she could be a freshman. Maybe a transfer?
"I haven't seen you around before." He commented. "You new?"

"New but a junior," Anastasia said with a smile as she adjusted her things. She smiled sweeter at him before looking around. She turned back to the boy and wagged her tail a bit. "I'm Anastasia," she said with a wide smile, happy yo make a new friend.

Min-ho was a bit surprised that this new girl was already a junior, but he really shouldn't have been. After all, he'd been a transfer student in his sophomore year. Granted, it was to an entirely new country on top of it all, but there was still that point to relate on.
"I'm Min-ho Suhn." He replied after Anastasia had given him her name.
Sure, the reply was a bit on the formal side, but the demon had been raised in Asia after all.
"I'm a senior this year." He added, assuming she'd want that extra detail.
Min-ho put a hand over his mouth to cover a yawn, the reaction being more a force of habit than a demonstration of etiquette. He'd annoyed his fair share of teachers at the school by yawning in class, so the requirement had become for him to cover it. However, that did nothing to keep him from dozing off during the occasional lecture.

Anastasia smiled at Min-ho and nodded. "Nice to meet you," she said after his yawn. She notice the hallways clearing and looked at him. "I've gotta get to class...I'll see ya around," she said before turning and walking away, wrapping her tail around her waist.

{Hi! Sorry for the wait, I've been really nervous about posting... But here I am! :)}

A dark haired boy walked into the hallway. He had a hood covering his face, and seemed to radiate an aura that he didn't want to talk to anyone. Stormy grey eyes peaked out from under the hood. His hands were in his pockets as he looked for dorm number two. He tried to memorize the faces of those in the hallway, having stopped. He inhaled deeply, trying to decide what species were in here. With a soft sigh, he began to head for his dorm. He kept his head down, trying to get to his room without any interruptions.

Min-ho bid Anastasia farewell after she went her separate way and wandered off in the direction he had originally been going. The freshmen of the school were supposed to be having an orientation for part of the morning, which left him with a little more time before classes. He took a look in his bookbag, realizing only then that he had forgotten to put a few pens and pencils back in it. Well, it was either that or the demon had lost them during one of his sleepwalking excursions. He shrugged before turning around and heading back in the direction of his dorm room. Min-ho weaved his way through the shifting crowd that seemed to be increasing with the influx of new students. He found himself needing to pay more attention than his tired mind was willing to, as he had very nearly collided with yet another new student who wasn't paying attention to where they were going. The kid didn't seem like he wanted to talk to anyone, which the demon supposed was typical. He had never really been the most shy person in the crowd, but that didn't mean he was willing to give a speech to anyone either. Once Min-ho reached the door adorned with the number 2, he found a small paper attached to it. Reading it on his way in the door, he found that it was a notice that there would be another student joining him this year.
Apparently, last year's roommate had gotten a little too fed up with his sleepwalking habits.

He tossed his bag on his bed and began to look through the drawers on the provided desk for writing utensils. When that proved fruitless, the demon took to crawling on his hands and knees to look under the furniture for at least one pen or pencil. He had really done himself in with it this time, and he wasn't about to use that marker he'd found in his hand that very morning. Min-ho didn't care that the door was cracked open, even if it meant that anyone coming in might whack him in the butt with it.

(( It's okay for the wait! If you're ind dorm 2, that makes my character your roomie!
Although, Deer Antlers hasn't put my profile up yet.
Hope this helps you get into the roleplay. :) ))

Status
Not open for further replies.