>> Winterblitz High School for the Supernatural <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axel smirked. "I know a perfect somebody for you. Okay, well I don't know, but... I can set up a blind date for you. Not to be offensive but you seem really lonely..." He said awkwardly.

"Oh! I figured that as much, it's just habit that I wear this beanie. it is quite comfortable though. Yes, I am a hybrid of sorts. That sounds quite nice, it would be great if you could introduce me." Myla laughs and pulls Mira up with her as she gets up from the bed.

Mira got up happily, "We have classes soon. So I guess I'll introduce you to a few right after class. I'm so glad I've for a nice roommate and not some creep." She said laughing slightly.

@Myla Silverleaf @Zackymas

Okami stared at Axel while tilting his head to a side in sign of confusion.

This is...new He though.

"Well...Guess i won't loose anything if i try, go ahead..."

He said while going back to the dorm.

Reactions: Sandra
"Great! Close your eyes and stay right here" he says calmly, smiling.

Okami followed Axel's orders and closed his eyes.

Well...I can still hear and smell so everything is fine He though.

"Go ahead"

Okami said while sitting in the dorm's bed.

Axel made him open his eyes and grinned.

"It's me!"

Axel blushed. "Hey? Who knows. Maybe cats and dogs can be more than friends." He winks.

I hope he does like other guys..

Okami stared at Axel with a "Are you serious?" face.

"........"

Okami silently stand up.

"Good joke Axe, didn't know what i was expecting, sorry...but i'm not interesed, you are a good friend, but...let's say that you aren't my type"

Okami said while forcing a smile and slowly walking toward the door.

I have a bad feeling He though

Axes smile faded a little but he managed to keep it on.

"Wait.." He said reached out. But he sigh and slumped himself down on his own bed, "Why do guys reject other guys so fast? Every guy, Every guy does that to me!" He growled to himself.

Okami kept himself forcing a smile.

"Well...It's pretty simple, there's something called natural order, and each creature must follow it, and the natural order says that guys can't go with guys"

Okami said while slowly opening the door

"Don't misunderstand me...If you don't want to follow the order....I have no problem, but i'm not going to break it"

He said trying to look an escape of the situation.

I better put some rules here, now that i know his "really" nature, i don't want any "accidents" to happen He though while looking at the window, he feels tempted to jump through it.

Axel shrugged. "Natural order? That's shit. Anyways, Okami, just calm down, I'm not going to try to rape you or something... Jeez. I've been trying to find that perfect somebody here. But it seems they are all like you." He sighed and turns into a black cat and runs out the small crack through the door, because Okami is opening the door.

"Don't worry, i'm sure you will find someone"

Okami said while getting out of the room.

He started walking with no direction wondering when are the classes starting...

"Yeah, me too. It is hard for me to be around creeps, they are just so, ugh..." she dramatically shudders. "I guess we will get our schedules once class starts? Hopefully they come with a map."

Axel, in his black at form was at Mira's door. He meowed loudly and scratched the door, Mira knew Axel, but Mira never talked about him much.. Axel didn't talk about it a lot too.

Mira nodded but heard meowing, she opened the door and faintly smiled, picking up the cat and closing the door. She sat back down by Myla and smiles, "This is my friend Axel. Say hi Axel!"

Axel meows, swishing his tail back and fourth.

"Oh wait." Mira says. And puts the cat down

Axel shifts back into his very tall, skinny self. He frowned and looked at Myla. "'Sup." He then slumped himself down on the floor. His cat ears twitching

Okami kept himself walking and decided to go back to the roof, that was his place, a place of peace where he could be, alone, with no loud or people to distract him...just him.

Okami finally reached the roof, there he just watched at horizon, he stayed there for a while.

I love this place, is so quiet, guess i'm going to let it out He though.

Then Okami morphed his entire body, it was no way like a human, it was taller with a similar wolf-like head, a tail and his body full of fur (The standard werewolf image)

"Wow, it feels so good to let it go out after so many time" He said while he stared at the horizon.

He just sited there in his true form, thinking about the life, this new school, the persons that he could met.

" 'Ello Axel. Why are you feeling depressed?" She knew she was being too bold, but curiosity got the better of her. It was plain for Myla to see that Axel was very upset, is if he was let down or disappointed.

Axel was going to act rude. But.. Mira stared him down. His ears flattened.
"I'll never fine anybody. No one really likes me.. I can't find any boys who like me back! Not even girls?! Cmon what do I have to do?! Gain some six packs or something? I'm already skinny..." He bursted out, looking at the ground. "I wish I were a normal guy.. Just liking girls. But I like both! And that's hard!" He muttered.

Myla watched her room mate stare intently at Axel and suppressed a small smile. "Well, school hasn't even really started yet, and once it does, you will surely find some interested in you. You are perfectly fine the way you are. As for only liking girls, it wouldn't be worth it if you tried something like that, trust me." A strange look passed over her face, but was quickly replaced with a smile, "Just roll with the punches and you will find someone in time."

Mira smiled a tiny smile. "I know how you feel. Liking both is hard... But right now, I'm trying to find someone. It hurts if you get rejection, but it just makes you stronger,"

Axel nodded and sighed. "You guys are right.. I'm just feeling a little lonely, ya' know?" Axels face went still, he stared into Mylas eyes. Just stare at her like prey. Then after two awkward minutes he laid back with a smug expression, a smirk coming upon his little lips. "You like girls. Only girls. Am I correct? I have nothing against.. Just the way you said that, your expression, the aura, the smell, reaction, the moment, your heartbeat..." He said, very creepily. Hew as a demon, having some other hidden powers.

Okami was completely morphed in the rooftop, just staring at the horizon...Watching the students that were still going inside and outside the building.

"It has happened a lot since the last time i did this"

He said with a smile in his morphed face.

Okami started howling while everybody in the floor started watching up to see if the could find the origin of the sound.

Here...we...GO! He though while running toward the edge of the roof.

Okami, completely morphed jumped from the roof of the building, he was almost invisible because he jumped with some impulse wich plus his lycan abilities made him jump with an incredible speed and distance. The people on the ground almost made it to see him.

Okami landed in the roof of an smaller building wich was like 150 meters of distance.

"AUUUH!!!" Okami howled again with an adrenaline rush going through his body.

YES YES YES YES!! THIS IS AMAZING He though.

"I will never get tired of this"

He said while running through the roof preparing to give another jump, this time to the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.