>> Winterblitz High School for the Supernatural <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anastasia looked around pointing to each of them. "Sorry to ruin your math pride, but there's only three," she said nonchalantly as she shrugged. She brought her tail up and hugged it close to her, enjoying the soft warmth that came from it. "So soft," she murmured mainly to herself.

Running down the school hallway like a silver bullet freshly shoot out of a pistol, was what seemed to be a teenager, however what ever it was, was going by so fast that no could exactly tell.

"SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. I'M ALREADY LATE!", the teen hissed to herself as he flew down the hallways.

The young woman suddenly stopped at a black door with a fairly large, white one printed on the dark wood. Not even taking a moment to catch her breath, she prided open the door and rushed inside. However, the moment she went in a wide streak of disappointment was smeared across her face. Someone had already been in here and had beaten her. The teen made a rather unpleasant face expression while the extremely long, and light silver-ish wolf-like ears on her head flopped down. Sighing, she took off the large black backpack on her back and threw it over on to the bed that wasn't taken. Gazing around with her crimson red eyes, she observed the dorm. It was a decent size for regular people, though she was far from a regular person. She needed lots of room. This room alone was too tiny for her liking and the fact that there was someone else made things worse. Scourge grabbed two extra bed sheets in the room, a roll of duct tape out of her backpack, and hopped onto her bed. Quickly, she tapped the bed sheets on to the ceiling around her bed to form a curtain. The blonde opened the bedsheets and exited her little 'domain' and looked at her work.

"Hmm... Its missing something.. Not a fabulous as it could be. Oh wait! I know what it's missing!"

Instantly she unleashed a long pair of sharp claws out of her fingers and slashed the bottoms of the bed sheets to give it an eerie appearance. She also sliced some of the middle areas, but not as much to make sure the 'homemade curtains' would last at least half of the school year. Pleased with her work, she crawled back onto her bed and pulled out her phone. She still had a decent amount of time before the Freshmen class was schedule to take a full school tour as well as a meeting were the teachers would discuss about the school year, the rules, and what they would learn. Honestly Scourge hated the idea of all of it, but it would allow her to get a break from most of her classes.

Anastasia looked around pointing to each of them. "Sorry to ruin your math pride, but there's only three," she said nonchalantly as she shrugged. She brought her tail up and hugged it close to her, enjoying the soft warmth that came from it. "So soft," she murmured mainly to herself.
Okami saw her and started counting the persons there:

-"Well, there's me, you, Axel and this unknown girl, we are four"

I said while trying to smile and waiting a response from the unknown girl that crashed with him a bit ago.

This is getting awkard He though

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okami saw her and started counting the persons there:

-"Well, there's me, you, Axel and this unknown girl, we are four"

I said while trying to smile and waiting a response from the unknown girl that crashed with him a bit ago.

This is getting awkard He though
(If you meant Scourge, she's in her bed in the dorm lol ^^)

Ana shrugged it off as she leaned back against the wall. She continued petting her tail absentmindedly as she looked around. Paintings and flyers decorated the walked all down the hallways. Typical for a school she thought silently.

(I'm talking about Mira, wich is Sandra's second character...)

While watching at Anastacia, Okami couldn't hold an small laugh and said.

-"I see that you enjoy a lot touching your tail..."

-"If you excuse me, i'm going to keep cheking the place"

Okami said while he started walking away from the group.

(Okami will be becoming more silent as the story goes on)

Anastasia shrugged and nodded politely at the girl before skipping back to her dorm without a second thought. She walked in, noticing her roommate had arrived and obviously made her side her own. Ana silently went to her bed and laid down without a word as she flicked her tail gingerly, humming softly to herself.

Axel was already at her dorm door, in another cat form, which was a brown stripped Bengal cat. He meowed loudly at Anastasia's door, scratching lightly at the door.

Please let me in... He thought.

@Lexie

Mira let out a sigh. Going to her dorm, and jumping onto her bed. Closing her eyes, wondering when her dorm partner will be there.

Late, as she usually is for important things, Admyla arrives, her red ears tucked under her black beanie. She carries a cello on her back as well as the rest of her stuff. She finds her dorm, the first one in the building, and slowly opens the door, unsure if her dorm partner was inside. Which she was.
"Hello..." she says shyly, "are you Mira?"

• Love
Mira smiled. "Yes. I am." Mira got up and looked at her stuff. "Here.." She took the cello and her bags by her bed. "You got a lot of stuff! Well. Less stuff then me." She laughed softly, and sat back down on her bed. She patted the spot next to her, gesturing to her to sit next to Mira.

"I guess. There was some extra stuff I couldn't part with. Thank you!" She smiles and sits next to her new room mate, "My name is Admyla, but just call me Myla."

Okami kept himself walking through the building.

I question...Is this really going to be right?

He though while looking for the stairs to the roof.

After some minutes of walking he finally found the stairs, they were big and white, with a red edge on the top, he walked though them and that way finally reached the roof.

"Finally, a calm place, i hate all that noise of the inside part of the building"

He said while walking to the corner of the roof, he was in the point of the edge, it was like he was going to jump, he just looked down and saw all the people, the green grass, the high trees, the mountains at the horizon and though.

Well, guess this is going to be my place

• Love
Like if Axel teleported he sighed and crossed his arms against his chest. "Hey Okami." He said nicely, "Sorry for being a annoying brat." He sighed and looked at him. "Friends?" He put out a hand.

_____

Mira nodded. "I'm Mira. Nice name!" She said, smiling happily.

Wolf.. Hybrid..? Eh. I'm used to that. She thought.

Okami turned around saw Axel right behind him.

This is a new start, so guess i need...new friends He though[/I]

"Guess it's ok"

Okami replied to Axel while accepting the hand shake.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Okami asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Axel ruffled Okamis hair and grinned, "It is beautiful.. " Axel looked at Okami. His expression softening. "I bet it's hard for you.. Right? You're new??"

Okami saw at Axel's face and took an step to a side.

"Yea, i'm new here, it was pretty though before, it was very hard to hide my true nature, but guess that here i can be myself"

Okami replied to Axel while giving him a little smile.

"We should go back, we don't know when are the classes starting so we better hurry"

He said while walking toward the roof's door.

Now i really want to know other students....Are all of them like this? So soft and kind He though

(OOC: I must go, see ya in some hours, you can still message me, i'ill be on the phone so...)

"Thank you!" She blushes slightly and smiles. "Have you met any of the other classmates yet?"
Hmmm. She has something demonic in her aura, yet she is sincere in her kindness. I have never met anyone like that before...

"Well I bumped into a wolf hybrid.. And another wolf hybrid... And a black cat..." Mira laughed. "You're a wolf hybrid, right? Sorry but, I just sensed it. I'm Half Demon, Half human." She said happily. "You shouldn't cover your ears! Everyone is accepted her, just so you know. Or do you not like showing them..?" She said grabbing Mylas hands and grinned. "I could introduce you to some people!"

______

Axel walks by his side. "You can call me Axe." He said, his cat tail swishing. "So. Umm. Where does your Origin come from? Have a Girlfriend? Seen a movie lately?" He said, shoving questions into him.

@Sandra

"Well, Axe...My origin, me and my family were born in a forest, i lived and was raised there until my 5 years, after that i started going to normal schools, but...I wasn't able to control my "abilities" in those times, girlfriend? *Giggles* No"

He said before trying to answer all Axel's questions while going back to the inside part of the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.