Wind's RP Search | Plots & Pairings inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
So I've decided to expand on my 1x1 Search. So I have a couple of plots and pairings in mind. For most of the plots, I do have a character set up for it, I just need to retrieve them ^^" Anywho, here we are. I'm still a sucker for drama and romance!

**If the Role is Bold, it means I desire that role

~Color Code~
Red ~ Craving
Yellow ~ Really Craving
Green ~ Actively Craving

Blue ~ Not Available

Plot 1: Lost Love ((FxM)) ((OPEN))
intimate-paris-wedding-ashley-and-chase-35292.jpg

Muse A and Muse B are Childhood Friends, from living on the same block to attending the same school. Despite being close at heart, the distance between them sadly grew as life moved forward, especially post-graduation. In Early Adulthood, Muse A finds herself in an unhappy and abusive marriage. Following a Domestic Dispute, they reunite by chance, where Muse B finds Muse A badly battered. For her safety, Muse A decides to stay with Muse B. Deciding that she can no longer stand the abuse, she files for divorce and then elopes with Muse B. During their honeymoon, Muse A becomes pregnant with the couple's first child.
stock-photo-husband-kissing-his-pregnant-wife-silhouette-couple-at-sunset-376079026.jpg

Plot 2: Proteges Unite ((MxF)) ((Taken/Not Available))
anime_cops_by_lol1260-d87c5bb.jpg
Both Muse A and Muse B are both from Different Backgrounds. Regardless, both of them are now within the Police Force, working Street Crime for the past five years. In the process, they work their way into the Organized Crime Unit as Detectives with potential for Undercover Work. However, this plan is scrapped when their mentor is assassinated, leaving the two out of the Organized Crime Unit and back to working Street Crime, where they are forced to work together. While they dislike each other, they work together reluctantly on orders of their boss. However, everything changes when they are called in by the FBI to investigate their mentor's murder. In the process, they are tasked to bring down four major Crime Syndicates through unconventional means to uncover the truth. As they do so, they begin to grow on each other...

Plot 3: A Second Chance ((FxM))
stock-photo-silhouette-of-a-pregnant-couple-484398346.jpg
A young Mother-to-be reunites with her husband after seven months apart after the couple had a heated argument. However, after several complications and with little support from their families, the couple attempt to reconcile. As they do so, the husband learns that the couple are now expecting a little girl together. Can they work out their straining marriage before their darling daughter arrives?

Pairings
Celebrity X Celebrity
Gangster Girl X Boss' Son
Assassin X Rival Assassin
Ex-Soldier X Good Girl
Mafia Boss' Son X Rival Mafia Boss' Daughter
Band Mate X Band Mate
Soldier X Soldier
Undercover FBI Agent X Crime Boss' Girlfriend

Husband X Pregnant Wife ((<3))
Pregnant Girl X Pregnant Girl

Kidnapped X Rescuer
Prince X Princess
Widower X Widow
Angel X Demon
Angel X Human
Vampire X Werewolf

Pregnant Widow X Widower
Bridesmaid X Groomsman
Royal X Commoner
Doctor X Patient (Romance Optional)

Fandoms ((OCs Only))
Star Wars
Harry Potter

Resident Evil
Fast And Furious
Marvel Cinematic Universe
DC Extended Universe
Grey's Anatomy

Other Interests
Anything with Pregnancy <----- Favorite Plot Candy!
stock-photo-pregnant-girl-in-a-white-dress-at-months-pregnant-340858928.jpg

Yuri

No-Nos
Yaoi
Furry
Mpreg

Last edited:
New Pairings have been added. Still looking for partners ^-^

i would love to do a Harry Potter roleplay. PM me if you are interested.

Made some adjustments. Still looking!

And now have added more Pairings, even added in some pictures to make the top post pop out a bit more!

Also still looking! =)

Going to keep trying. Still looking <3

Still Looking. Gonna keep trying <3 No Updates...Not yet anyway
1303403_blueorpink_final_by_nackmu-d60bnz4.jpg
Artwork Credit goes to Nackmu on DeviantArt!

New Pairings & Fandoms Added!! <3 Still looking for partners by the way!

Still looking! <3 2012-12-28_002.jpg

Gonna keep trying! =)
hope_to_see_you_soon_by_mariabeloart-d6h1pwp.jpg
Art Credit Goes to MariaBeloart <3

Cravings and pictures in main post, updated!

Pictures added and rearranged for Original Post. Partner Search continues to be active and still trying to come up with a plot for slot 4
tumblr_mhtabua1uq1s17saqo7_r1_500.gif

A couple of pictures have been removed to make less clutter! My Search continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.