Will You Be a Part of the New Mass RP?

Are you planning to join?

• Hell yeah! I don't care what it's about, count me in!

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • You guys only gave us that one teaser video! I'm holding my decision until I read the OOC.

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • Only if I can play a major character.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • No! There's going to be a lot of good roleplayers, I'm scared I'll look stupid!

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • ......What Mass Roleplay?

Votes: 62 44.0%
  • Other. (Explain in the thread, or forever be marginalized.)

Votes: 21 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am willing to defend this man!

Eternalfire ATTORNEY AT LAW!!!!
images

SUSTAINED!!! Order, ORDER IN THE COURT!!! ~whacks her hammer~

It's to late for me now, but let others heed my warning! Always read the terms and conditions.

To Asmo:
25th_Anniversary_The_Phantom_o_568a86ecf5c040bee325a174863a3a19.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Don't touch my candle collection.

Those are some fancy ass candles.

Another Mass roleplay?

These ALWAYS work. :)

*Fondly thinks back on Genesis, Iwaku World, that one Embera/Curse of the Wounded King crossover, and the limp-drag ending of Legacy*

*Drops out of the ceiling and chloroforms Jack*

Nonsense. Mass RPs have always worked perfectly. Any talk to the contrary is likely propaganda. Planted by hippies.

• Love
*struggles vainly for a moment, then twitches...dragged away by the Grump-police*

Damn that propaganda.

• Love
I considered joining... but after my experience with group roleplays, I think a mass roleplay would probably cause me to, well, die. I'm not good at focusing on more than max two or three other people, so a mass roleplay with possibly 1000 players and things to focus on... I got lost.
Plus it's not really something that fits me so well... the whole theme isn't something that works easily with me in the first place. But yeah... I guess I'll leave it to the people who'll have some fun out of it.
Plus I feel like a dumbass when reading it because it's so well made and I feel like I'm certainly not good enough to join an rp like this if I'm not really set for it in the first place.

• Love
I find it amusing that, looking at the poll results, most people had no idea it existed.

'Other'

Already joined. XD

I might simply stalk it o.o As much as I love group roleplays in general, I've been having a hard time focusing on them and actually writing out a decent response.

Other. I simply am not "feeling" it.

I wonder how much limited knowledge will come into play. Depending on playership it's reasonable to expect that one would not be able to read everything. Assuming you one read stuff relevant to you, it could create gaps of knowledge that force you to interact when you go about writing a post. Could be fun ...

I hunted :bullwhip: for a bit so forgive me if this has been stated somewhere. But is there a place where I can ask about the specific "mechanics" :banghead: of the role play? How posting is going to work, are there required post counts, is it going to be several small groups all role playing together to create a larger story? etc? etc? :deadhorse:

If I join I want to make sure I can commit to such a thing before I waste the time of those involved.

Thanks!

I almost joined at first, but then I remembered I hate groups. It seems like a good idea though, and I'll definitely be watching.

It's gonna be party time yo. GO PEGULIS, THE LEADER OF COMMON SENSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.