Will You Be a Part of the New Mass RP?

Are you planning to join?

• Hell yeah! I don't care what it's about, count me in!

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • You guys only gave us that one teaser video! I'm holding my decision until I read the OOC.

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • Only if I can play a major character.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • No! There's going to be a lot of good roleplayers, I'm scared I'll look stupid!

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • ......What Mass Roleplay?

Votes: 62 44.0%
  • Other. (Explain in the thread, or forever be marginalized.)

Votes: 21 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Waves her Pegulis flag* :3

I'll be dead dead honest with you.

I thought this "Mass Roleplay" was a reenactment of Catholic Mass. At least at first thought.

I'm not sure if I'll participate, though I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.

I might have to stalk this one.
My chances for commitment are shot till the end of the school year.

DAMN IT, SCHOOL!!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 2 people
No, at this time I won't be participating. I don't enjoy mass roleplay. I have a hard enough time keeping up with a group of 10 players. But, I'll read along and see if it peaks my interest for the future.

I just wanted to thank Asmo and Tegan for running an incredibly satisfying RP. We've barely even started and already I'd have to say this is the most invested I've felt in a roleplay, probably ever.

Guys if you're hesitant about the mass RP, don't be! It's been a freaking cuh-raaaazy ride so far and I don't expect it to slow down!

Although I already said that I'm joining by summer break, I'll take the time to thank Asmodeus and Tegan for this awesome game. I like how everyone takes the time to fill in the canvas. In my opinion, this should be written into an epic. I find it amazing to see so many players working to build the plot. As the plot expands, so do everyone's characters.

Thank you for making this possible.
I'll be sure to follow along in the story!

Well after hearing so much about the RP, I put in my application yesterday. It definitely looks good, and just the thing I need to come out of my hiatus. Now I just have to wait to be accepted and for the next chapter to start. Hope to join you guys in there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.