Will You Be a Part of the New Mass RP?

Are you planning to join?

• Hell yeah! I don't care what it's about, count me in!

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • You guys only gave us that one teaser video! I'm holding my decision until I read the OOC.

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • Only if I can play a major character.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • No! There's going to be a lot of good roleplayers, I'm scared I'll look stupid!

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • ......What Mass Roleplay?

Votes: 62 44.0%
  • Other. (Explain in the thread, or forever be marginalized.)

Votes: 21 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've opened the applications thread today.

So yes. Far too late to join. You had a two minute window, and you missed it. :P

... Goddamnit, what right do you two have to fuckin' make a lush-ass RP world.

Last edited by a moderator:
For how long did you guys plan to accept sign ups? Since time is kind of tricky with me now, but it definitely peeked my interest to join when I do clear my schedule in a few weeks. I just hope it isn't too late by then.

In class. Wanna join. Phone is poop. Why iwaku why?

I'm so scared for my application...
I'm scared of some of these wonderful people...

But would that Superpower Wiki be a good unique skill resource?

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I'd say... roughly... 1095 days.

Except The Quiet One. He missed his chance. He's out.
Now I'm going to make one just out of spite. And it will be so good you'll HAVE to accept me. HAVE TO.

I joined, but, uh, I am going to be a vegetable in a cookie patch.

And by that, I mean everyone's going to be better than me. >.<

No, that is not right.

You're going to have fun and you can ask for help if you feel like you need it. =)

Ain't about who's better, my friend. It's about having a laugh and collectively telling an awesome story.

Lies.

This is purely about PVP might. The story will open with everyone in a Coliseum, and the last man standing gets a dragon mount and burns the world, thus winning.

But you get to have fun at other people's expense. Which is scientifically proven to be the best fun.

I dun WANNA battle in a coliseum! ;___; I couldn't even spell the word right without spellcheck! And it took three tries for spellcheck to even do it right!

I dun WANNA battle in a coliseum! ;___; I couldn't even spell the word right without spellcheck! And it took three tries for spellcheck to even do it right!
I fail at simple combat.
Check my blog for my character sample. I'll have to wing it if you want a fight!

I have about five drawing projects currently started and 3 out of 5 are all for Ilium,...stop hogging my imagination Tegsmo! 8D that's rich, I'm calling you Tegsmo forever now, you'll never be one or the other, forever you two will be the four armed, four eyed, four legged legendary GM of Iwaku.

For cereal though, I'm excited to start.

:thumbsup2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking hell, that application thread is like bloody Woodstock all of a sudden.

SHUT UP, HIPPIES. >;[

I am legally bound to join the rp, I have absolutely no say in the matter.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
That's right, bitch.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Status
Not open for further replies.