Whyyyy!? What's the point?!

So how do you think?

• Why would they do that?

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • It makes sense that they did that.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Doesn't matter to me, but I feel sorry for the Chinese Otakus out there.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • You guys deserved this.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Screw governments, and communism.

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They used to be cool. They gave us clocks and seismographs and gunpowder and fireworks and suspension bridges and cheerios and everything that you thought was invented by someone else.

Then they all turned into wankers.

Maybe some kind of migration happened, and standards dropped.

Maybe some kind of migration happened, and standards dropped.

d5c.jpg

Something-something China LOL.

Something-something Communism sucks.

Something-something 'Murica.

I'm just wondering why there's a poll. I don't know much about data gathering, but that seems like a really bad poll.

Worst. Pivot table. Ever.

The Chinese government has a hard-on for censorship.

The Chinese and Japanese have been historically friendly towards each other, but may have little to do with that.

If anime was banned here and Canada how many weeabos and Japanphiles would commit ritual suicide if such a thing were to occur?

Also death to Communism because 'Murica.

I wouldn't commit ritual suicide. I'd hide my manga, anime, and Japanese study guides under my bed. If that doesn't work, I'll just draw anime girls for the rest of my life.

been to chiner a few times, beijing has a surprising amount of unsecured wifi.

it's fairly easy to go through the great firewall of chiner, TOR even has a phone app.

I think it's more about the principle, @Orochi - and about the fact that they're being banned from TV broadcast as well (some people apparently watch anime on TV???)

I wouldn't commit ritual suicide. I'd hide my manga, anime, and Japanese study guides under my bed. If that doesn't work, I'll just draw anime girls for the rest of my life.

You must commit ritual suicide because Khorne demands it. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

It's okay, not everyone is Bruce Banner.

Also I've been told if one weeabo falls ten more will take its place.

Reactions: Orochi
It's okay, not everyone is Bruce Banner.

Also I've been told if one weeabo falls ten more will take its place.
And if one waifu is insulted, then a million weeaboo's will rise up to defend her honor.

Reactions: Orochi
And if one waifu is insulted, then a million weeaboo's will rise up to defend her honor.
There is no honor in insulting a wife but alas if a million weeaboos want to come at me I have plenty of napalm.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.