Why do people DO THIS?!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Let us all know how it all goes.

AND YES, USE THE BIG WORDS TO CONFUSE THE POSSIBLE LOL-COW.

I'm milking this dammit. Cause if not, what's the point?

teehee. i may have to return to my deviant art profile.

CRY HAVOC AND UNLEASH THE FAT ANGRY BASTARD!

They're only popular because of their my little ponies....

I don't have any problem with edited pictures, tracing, etc. Some people DON'T have artistic talent, but they want a way to show what their characters look like. When you're a kid, you're encouraged to trade, edit, and learn this way. It's when people don't credit and steal stuffs that it's a no-no. :/

Also don't think it's nice to go on a witch hunt after people in a mob of torch baring ragefaceness. o_____o Bad karma.

You're right, Diana. The fact is, though, I REALLY don't care. My Devart account is expendable.

Also don't think it's nice to go on a witch hunt after people in a mob of torch baring ragefaceness. o_____o Bad karma.

GO DIANA. YOU'VE JUST REFUTED MOST USERS OF ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICAS' ONLY EXCUSE FOR LIVING.

I SALUTE YOU.

I don't wanna take away people's reasons for living! ;___;

As Grumps said... They're not worth much.

Is it bad if I can only seem to do side-by-side pictures?
I'm not tracing, though I guess I am...
Pretty much, I'll print a picture out, get a sheet of paper, and draw, line-for-line the actual picture.... I dunno, it gives me something to do. But I don't take credit and be stupid by saying, "OMG GUYS, I TOTALLY DREW A NEW CHARACTER!" No, I always tell them it's just a side-by-side of a pre-established picture. Except for one of those pictures of Rose-I just used the pose from a picture, bu the looks and everything were original, just not the pose. And again, I let people know.

Completely understandable, Miru!